Kuinone - Liquid Vitamin K2 (MK-4)

Wagner83

It has been discussed before, the problem is the supplier of bottles, it is the same (worse because of riboflavin ) issue with energin.

evo21

Unfortunately I get his reaction to both oral and topical. My most recent experimentation was topical on my wrists at 1 drop per day. Side effects of anxiety, stress intolerance, chest tightness, etc. started after 2 days of usage. If I try it again at some point, I'm going to try to dilute the product and make it about 1/4 as potent.

Don't know if this is true, but if it is it might explain some people's reaction to K2.

ARL : The Calcium Shell

More specifically the part "Psychological Withdrawal".

japanesedude

I always get breathlessness after applying Kuinone on my skins.
don't really know how to solve it but It will get better when I took bigmeal.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Question here; can vitamin K reduce arterial calcification?

According to recent human clinical trials - yes. Google for "vitamin K arterial calcification".

Lucenzo01

How many drops of Kuinone in SFA would I need to replicate the 45 mg/day dose of the Japanese experiment? Which one has better absorpton, orally or topically?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
How many drops of Kuinone in SFA would I need to replicate the 45 mg/day dose of the Japanese experiment? Which one has better absorpton, orally or topically?

It is hard to make comparisons of topical vs. oral dosing and effectiveness. The routes of administration change not only blood levels but also the overall health effects. If I had to guess, I'd say about 8mg-10mg Kuinone topically may achieve the same blood levels as 45mg vitamin K2 orally.

Lucenzo01

It is hard to make comparisons of topical vs. oral dosing and effectiveness. The routes of administration change not only blood levels but also the overall health effects. If I had to guess, I'd say about 8mg-10mg Kuinone topically may achieve the same blood levels as 45mg vitamin K2 orally.

Thanks for your fast answer. Would be that equivalence applicable to other oral K2 like Thorne or AOR? I think I remember that you got 10 times greater blood levels of K2 with topical Kuinone compared to oral Thorne.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks for your fast answer. Would be that equivalence applicable to other oral K2 like Thorne or AOR? I think I remember that you got 10 times greater blood levels of K2 with topical Kuinone compared to oral Thorne.

I can't comment on specific brands, and which one is better or worse. It can be considered libel. In theory, as long as a product contains MK-4, what I said should apply to any such product.

Last edited:

Lucenzo01

I tried some Kuinone (7 drops topically) with Vitamin D and A and my teeth were bright white in just three hours. I have not get these results with vitamin A or D alone or with others k2 brands. This is wizardry. Haidut if you want some investors for your company I would send the money tomorrow LOL. In a more serious note I notice a huge benefit when I take Kuinone with a huge dose of vitamin C (5 grams of ascorbic acid). Thanks for everything, Haidut. You are improving a lot of life', at least mine for sure.

Last edited:

Vinero

I tried some Kuinone (7 drops topically) with Vitamin D and A and my teeth were bright white in just three hours
Not sure how this is possible.
Not saying you are a liar but that's pretty incredible.
I use Kuinone too but never had such dramatic effects.
What could the mechanism be?

Lucenzo01

Not sure how this is possible.
Not saying you are a liar but that's pretty incredible.
I use Kuinone too but never had such dramatic effects.
What could the mechanism be?

I don't know. I suspect that A, D and K2 have a sinergic antibiotic effect and that plaque accumulation is caused by bacterial and/or fungal overgrowth. I have some stuborns dirty in my front teeth that have just disappeared in three hours. I am going to take photos of before and after so you can compare and make sure that is not only my imagination. Keep in mind that I take a lot more supplements that can potential Kuinone effects: taurine, glycine, proline, lysine, energin, creatine... just to name a few.

Kayo

Hi would you recommend this to a 15 year old instead of the food capsules kind?
If it has ethanol wouldn't it be adding alchohol to the blood stream through the absorption of sfa esters?
How safe is this?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals