Kuinone - Liquid Vitamin K2 (MK-4)

Lee Simeon

Amazing, thanks for the feedback! Any info on dosage, times of day applied, and effects?
I take one drop of DMSO Kuinone on a skin abnormality, for example an inflamed pimple, and after about 20-30 minutes, the size was around half its original size, and the color was way less red/blue/purpleish. I take one drop each night. I also take 8 drops of EstroBan in the morning.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I take one drop of DMSO Kuinone on a skin abnormality, for example an inflamed pimple, and after about 20-30 minutes, the size was around half its original size, and the color was way less red/blue/purpleish. I take one drop each night. I also take 8 drops of EstroBan in the morning.

Great, thanks for additional info.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Antonello

Kuinone taken orally give me anxiety, palpitations and insomnia.
The topical route seems fine except in dosage over 15mg I get same reaction.
So far in 3 months of use I have notice a slightly increase in my forehead, a bit more round and prominent.
No effect on teeth or bones.
Still struggling with some soft tissue calcification and sluggish liver, the protocol k2+caffeine didn’t work for me.

Watson350

Kuinone taken orally give me anxiety, palpitations and insomnia.
The topical route seems fine except in dosage over 15mg I get same reaction.
So far in 3 months of use I have notice a slightly increase in my forehead, a bit more round and prominent.
No effect on teeth or bones.
Still struggling with some soft tissue calcification and sluggish liver, the protocol k2+caffeine didn’t work for me.
Teeth aren't looking less stained and the plaque on the back of teeth less prominent? If you like lifting weights try 3 mg on each testicle 30 minutes before working out.

Antonello

Teeth aren't looking less stained and the plaque on the back of teeth less prominent? If you like lifting weights try 3 mg on each testicle 30 minutes before working out.
Unfortunately no benefit on my teeth yet, I use kuinone on the testicles sometimes and it’s nice, increase temperature but don’t last for long.
I’m getting the same reaction from all my pro metabolic supplements, a slightly increase in temperature that vanish for let take place an hypothyroid state.
I’m still working on it ;)

Watson350

Shouldn't k2 stop Tori Mandibularis from occurring by redistributing calcium appropriately? I developed it within six months of k2, calcium and Vitamin D

Constatine

Shouldn't k2 stop Tori Mandibularis from occurring by redistributing calcium appropriately? I developed it within six months of k2, calcium and Vitamin D
To to get these things in diet instead of supplementing them. Massive amounts of these things could have led to imbalances in other mechanisms of bone metabolism.

Watson350

Diet is high in pro
what's your diet
My diet is high in protein and sugars. I substitute days of orange juice and milk, never drinking both on the same day. Beef gelatin 3 times a week, I eat chicken, I have some pufa here and there, I love steaks, I avoid cheese on days when I have chocolate, organic sans soy lechtin. I drink Gerolsteiner sparkling water exclusively. Perhaps due to its mineral content I don't require the additional calcium magnesium supplementation

Constatine

Could be low vitamin A and maybe even E. Vitamin A has been shown to be important in preventing abnormal bone growth. It works closely with vitamin D and K.

sladerunner69

That's an interesting paper. However it only mentioned Vitamin E. If you infer that vit K and D are fundamentally involved as well then why not vitamin C or all of the types of B? They are all fat soluble. I do understand the idea that vitamin D distributed calcium to bones properly whereupon vitamin K "activates" calcium to signal this process. Though I am not certain where vitamin A comes into play here, though this paper does give strong indication that vit A is there for a good reason as well.

Constatine

That's an interesting paper. However it only mentioned Vitamin E. If you infer that vit K and D are fundamentally involved as well then why not vitamin C or all of the types of B? They are all fat soluble. I do understand the idea that vitamin D distributed calcium to bones properly whereupon vitamin K "activates" calcium to signal this process. Though I am not certain where vitamin A comes into play here, though this paper does give strong indication that vit A is there for a good reason as well.
Involved in what exactly? Bone metabolism? Vitamin C and the B vitamins influence bone metabolism for sure. Yeah it is a lot more complex than vitamin D causes the body to absorb calcium while vitamin k activates proteins to distribute the calcium. But the basics is that vitamin A and D stimulate the formation of proteins like osteocalcin and increase absorbtion of calcium from the intestines while vitamin k activates osteocalcin. Vitamin k also increases total osteocalcin and vitamin A and D don't increase osteocalcin in too high a dose (probably due to other deficiencies). Vitamin A stimulates the breakdown of bone via increased osteoclasts and decreased osteoblasts, vitamin D and k does the opposite. Vitamin C stimulates osteoblasts and increases mineralization too. There is obviously a lot more going on here but I am unsure of anything too detailed.

denise

I don't know if this is plausible, but I have noticed smoother skin lately. Actually, It caught my eye the very first morning after using Kuinone (topically, few drops) that skin of back of my hand was sort of glowing.
The same thing happened to me. I just started using Kuinone again last week (about 2 drops/night, topically), and the very next morning after the first dose, my skin already felt incredibly smooth. It's the only thing I've done differently.

Kibs

That's the fastest shipping confirmation I've ever received, I ordered about an hour ago and have a tracking number already, bravo!