Kuinone - Liquid Vitamin K2 (MK-4)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
On the testicles I had benefits from K2 in dmso , none from K2 in the new solvent.

You may need to wait a bit longer as absorption is slower with this new solvent but still absorbs as well as DMSO. I did a blood test for vitamin K levels and osteocalcin and both rose after topical application of Kuinone in the new solvent. The only difference I feel is the new solvent delays effects by about 30min.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I cant use kuinone orally now with SFA ester+ ethanol version due to burning inside my mouth, do you know how I can deal with it? I want use it orally for liver health. Thank you.

It should actually burn less than the DMSO/ethanol version. Not sure what is causing this. Maybe you are sensitive to the SFA ester. I personally find the DMSO version to burn more.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Would this be ok to use on a 2-year-old? I'm thinking a very small dose like one drop once a week. Thanks!!

I would ask a doctor first as anything in a child that young can be risky. But in theory it should be OK and in fact I think the recommendation of giving a child 400 IU vitamin D3 daily but omit vitamin K from that recommendation is crazy.

Watson350

Any issue with application of Kuinone to face? Can it thin out skin or increase nasal labial folds? Perhaps it is just my imagination.

Wagner83

You may need to wait a bit longer as absorption is slower with this new solvent but still absorbs as well as DMSO. I did a blood test for vitamin K levels and osteocalcin and both rose after topical application of Kuinone in the new solvent. The only difference I feel is the new solvent delays effects by about 30min.
I mean I do not experience the benefits I had from applying K2 in dmso on scrotum. With the new solvent I get similar effects wherever I put it on the skin, the effects are quite similar to dmso when it was placed in other parts of the body besides scrotum. The effects of K2 dmso on scrotum were more special/androgenic/warming.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Any issue with application of Kuinone to face? Can it thin out skin or increase nasal labial folds? Perhaps it is just my imagination.

No issues as AFAIK. Some people reported that applying to temples seems to increase effects even at lower dose.

PhilParma

If K2 is sensitive to light, then why does Kuinone come in a clear bottle? What I found from searching is haidut saying: "The opaque bottles that we tried were all defective." Tocovit comes in an opaque dropper bottle roughly the same size as Kuinone.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
If K2 is sensitive to light, then why does Kuinone come in a clear bottle? What I found from searching is haidut saying: "The opaque bottles that we tried were all defective." Tocovit comes in an opaque dropper bottle roughly the same size as Kuinone.

Even the TocoVit bottle seems to have problems so we will be going back to the transparent one unfortunately. Look at the TocoVit thread and the last few posts on it.
I really wish there was another option but it is more important to have a working product. The degradation of vitamin K/E/B2 is only significant when they are exposed to direct sunlight.

Watson350

My favorite dropper and bottle was the solid white one. As my jaw line enhances a la brad Pitt I feel safe and assured that I am in control of each drop of my idea labs k2. K2 white bottle from idea labs, because you're worth it.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
My favorite dropper and bottle was the solid white one. As my jaw line enhances a la brad Pitt I feel safe and assured that I am in control of each drop of my idea labs k2. K2 white bottle from idea labs, because you're worth it.

OK, maybe we will keep the white bottle for Kuinone then. We have had very few reported issues with it for Kuinone (unlike TocoVit).

Watson350

No pressure, I think the angle of application is the concern for most people. For myself, a few droplets on the wrist is easy with any of the bottles. However 180 degree upside down for my jaw and cheekbones, that is where the white bottle controls the outflow the best in my opinion but again, no big deal.

johnwester130

why do I feel worse on this, even though I have been taking it for a year ?

Maybe I don't have enough sugar and nutrients in my body to deal with the increased metabolism ?

johnwester130

Haidut -if I'm using k2 for cleaning up a fatty liver how would the transdermal route work? I thought applying on skin bypassed the liver. Thx.

this is an incredibly good question. If you bypass the liver, will it have any effect on the liver ? i don't know

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut -if I'm using k2 for cleaning up a fatty liver how would the transdermal route work? I thought applying on skin bypassed the liver. Thx.

It only bypasses the so-called first-pass and enters systemic circulation. It will still reach the liver through the systemic circulation but in much smaller amounts as other organs will absorb a good portion of it, which is the goal of the topical administration. With oral use it goes mostly to the liver. So, both routes will have an effect but topical will favor systemic benefits and some liver effects while oral will focus on liver.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
why do I feel worse on this, even though I have been taking it for a year ?

Maybe I don't have enough sugar and nutrients in my body to deal with the increased metabolism ?

Have you checked your vitamin D levels? K2 works best when D levels are above 40.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
this is an incredibly good question. If you bypass the liver, will it have any effect on the liver ? i don't know

See my response above. Both routes will have effects on liver but oral route will target the liver more.

Mito

With oral use it goes mostly to the liver.
Oral Vitamin K is packaged in chylomicrons in the intestines and then travels through the lymphatic system and into the blood stream. Tissues that express LPL can take up the K before it gets to the liver. Since most tissues do not take up the entire chylomicron most of it (and the K inside) probably does reach the liver.

Lee Simeon

Kuinone is without a doubt the most powerful thing I have ever tried regarding skin health. This effect from Vitamin K2 is seriously underrated...

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Kuinone is without a doubt the most powerful thing I have ever tried regarding skin health. This effect from Vitamin K2 is seriously underrated...

Amazing, thanks for the feedback! Any info on dosage, times of day applied, and effects?