Kuinone - Liquid Vitamin K2 (MK-4)

ravensburger

@haidut, Kuinone paired with caffiene (in large amounts of coffee) seems to decrease my bloating and water retention.
My appetite is through the roof though...I can't seem to get enough food??

sladerunner69

This is exactly what happens to me on mk-7. Spine becomes stiff and legs feel sore. The effects just keep on cumulating if I keep taking it until they become unbearable and I have to stop. No problems with mk-4.

is mk4 or mk7 the one with the toxicity risk? I cant remember.

I am not sure if this is an effect of vitamin K2 or an effect of low estrogen.

ravensburger

Have much K2 and caffeine are you taking?

I normally drink about 4-6 strong Americano's spread through day. I've combined my coffee with Kuinone now and take about 10-15 drops with each caffiene "hit". So. About 30 drops of Kuinone and probably close to 1000mg caffeine.

superhuman

I normally drink about 4-6 strong Americano's spread through day. I've combined my coffee with Kuinone now and take about 10-15 drops with each caffiene "hit". So. About 30 drops of Kuinone and probably close to 1000mg caffeine.

Get you. Do you take the Kuinone orally or topical?

ravensburger

Orally only. I wanted it to go straight to the liver as Haidut suggested.

Currently energy is high, stomach is flat with visible abs, digestion has improved, and there is much less overall water retention.

I've only been experimenting for 3 days though.

Dan010101

Currently energy is high, stomach is flat with visible abs, digestion has improved, and there is much less overall water retention.

wow that sounds great ! I might give this a go. currently doing 2 drops on scrotum

A.R

Did you experience any issues other than water retention before you started kuinone?

ravensburger

Did you experience any issues other than water retention before you started kuinone?

Mostly related to digestion which I assumed to be some type of liver/gallbladder issue.

My teeth were also extremely sensitive, but they are fine now.

A.R

Mostly related to digestion which I assumed to be some type of liver/gallbladder issue.

My teeth were also extremely sensitive, but they are fine now.
Did you ever suffer from pain in Liver/Gallbladder region?

Also your appetite increase should be a good sign I think. Just make sure to eat nutritious foods to fill you up (Liver/shellfish etc).

ravensburger

Did you ever suffer from pain in Liver/Gallbladder region?

Also your appetite increase should be a good sign I think. Just make sure to eat nutritious foods to fill you up (Liver/shellfish etc).

Yes. A whole lot. Especially after fatty meals.

Before Kuinone I was using a combination of bitter herbs to calm that pain. Definitely didn't cure it with them -- it was only a band-aid.

I seem to actually be craving fat now with this product, something that never would've happened in the past.

Regina

Woot!

Wagner83

In my experience 30 drops of Kuinone is a gigantic dose, 2-3 drops are powerful enough.

ravensburger

In my experience 30 drops of Kuinone is a gigantic dose, 2-3 drops are powerful enough.

True. I'm not going to keep it this high forever. Probably only for another 10 days. So, two weeks in total. Considering my liver already feels better.

Going by this post from haidut.

"I was taking both caffeine and vitamin K2. That was more than a year ago, and I was taking 400mg caffeine and 15mg - 30mg K2 (MK-4). Within a week I was able to pound 1,000mg+ daily and that "tolerance" never disappeared afterwards. Within 2 weeks I was able to skip meals without getting stress reaction symptoms, which means glycogen storage improved a lot. I am assuming the "tolerance" to caffeine the studies talk about is simply improved liver function and ability to metabolize caffeine quickly."

Dave Clark

I have been using vitamin K2 at about 6 mg/day for about a month. Today at work, a female sales person was staring at me, I said "what's wrong?", she said you look different, your face shape is different, good, but different, what are you doing?(she knows I take a bunch of supplements)". I thought, OMG, does this stuff really change the shape of your face? I personally don't see a difference, but then I see myself everyday, lol. I don't know if this was just a coincedence, but if not, it's the weridest side effect from a nutrient that I ever had.

Prosper

is mk4 or mk7 the one with the toxicity risk? I cant remember.

I am not sure if this is an effect of vitamin K2 or an effect of low estrogen.

Yes mk-7

I have been using vitamin K2 at about 6 mg/day for about a month. Today at work, a female sales person was staring at me, I said "what's wrong?", she said you look different, your face shape is different, good, but different, what are you doing?(she knows I take a bunch of supplements)". I thought, OMG, does this stuff really change the shape of your face? I personally don't see a difference, but then I see myself everyday, lol. I don't know if this was just a coincedence, but if not, it's the weridest side effect from a nutrient that I ever had.

Have you checked out the thread in the vitamin k subforum? Several members have reported similar changes. I personally haven't experienced any changes at 15 mg, and I don't know whether it means I'mphysically "maxed out" already or that my metabolism isn't good enough to achieve physical changes yet. Others have also pointed out that their cavities have healed on K2. The progression of my cavities has stopped completely but they have gone nowhere.