Just A Med/biz Student And Health Research Fan

Tiger-Empress

Hello everyone. I stumbled across this forum while looking up info on hormones. I stopped to make an account, in case I want to join in on any discussions in the future. Really interesting stuff going on here.

Background: F/24/USA. I love travel, art, computers, and reading. Known hardass when it comes to philosophy and politics.

Also, I seem to be restricted from editing my personal profile? Eh... But yeah, heya!

Peatful

Welcome @Tiger-Empress

If you haven't familiarized yourself with raypeat dot com I highly recommend it!

achillea

I went through the whole pre med study in the late 60's and near graduation I had to have two interviews to see if I was an acceptable candidate for med school. The first guy I knew and he encouraged me. The second guy would not even talk to me when I walked in the room, he told me to leave.

I went back to the first guy and asked what happened! He told me that my outward appearance of long hair on a man went with a certain attitude and the second guy realized that I was not going to be easy to indoctrinate and mind control. Therefore why waste med school time on someone who might not fit the mold and be a good drone.

How many doctors are you aware of who have gone through the indoctrination and found their way out to an integrative practice? I know about 6 !

My two roommates were about the same academically as me but rather nerdish, geekish if you will and they got in, came out the other side and I never saw them again.

Mind you I was not the only one who experienced this. Thank God it happened is all I can say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My advice get out while you can. If you must be a doctor go to a Naturapath school, chiropractic school, integrative medicine school and save yourself from a life of fluorescent lights, poisonous smells, excess electro smog and marching to standard of care,

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I went through the whole pre med study in the late 60's and near graduation I had to have two interviews to see if I was an acceptable candidate for med school. The first guy I knew and he encouraged me. The second guy would not even talk to me when I walked in the room, he told me to leave.

I went back to the first guy and asked what happened! He told me that my outward appearance of long hair on a man went with a certain attitude and the second guy realized that I was not going to be easy to indoctrinate and mind control. Therefore why waste med school time on someone who might not fit the mold and be a good drone.

How many doctors are you aware of who have gone through the indoctrination and found their way out to an integrative practice? I know about 6 !

My two roommates were about the same academically as me but rather nerdish, geekish if you will and they got in, came out the other side and I never saw them again.

Mind you I was not the only one who experienced this. Thank God it happened is all I can say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My advice get out while you can. If you must be a doctor go to a Naturapath school, chiropractic school, integrative medicine school and save yourself from a life of fluorescent lights, poisonous smells, excess electro smog and marching to standard of care,
:+1
Oh and welcome @Tiger-Empress!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom