Jared Leto - Not Aging Man

Herbie

allegedly hes a straight edge, low fat, high carb vegan so he is ahead of the pack in regards to no alcohol and drug use and low pufa, rare type in the west.

Redshine

He is a really handsome man, but is it weird that I like him(comming from a female piont of view) a bit more when he was 21. A little bit "fuller" and his face is a bit different.

Cirion

Eating right and living a low stress lifestyle has an incredible impact on your appearance that's for sure. All the more reason to strive to be healthy.

InChristAlone

I prefer fuller and bulky than skinny with muscle lines all over myself too.

Peater Piper

allegedly hes a straight edge, low fat, high carb vegan so he is ahead of the pack in regards to no alcohol and drug use and low pufa, rare type in the west.
I know he's a fan of avocados and soy milk, and thinks mammal dairy is disgusting. Not exactly in line with Peat, haha. But health is more than just diet, obviously. There's quite a few Hollywood types who manage to remain incredibly young looking. Probably a combination of good genetics/epigenetics, plus the best plastic surgery and skin treatments.

Amazoniac

One week under the skin of these celebrities (flights, signing sessions, interviews, night concerts, lack of privacy, no routine, gossips, and so on) would leave most people begging for mercy. Yeah, they have adapted to it, but they can't desensitize too much to everything because otherwise they would lose the drive to perform and the will to be under the spotlight. It's a constant reappraisal exercise to try frame all these challenges in a positive way:
The status of Freud's legacy on emotional processing: Contemporary revisions

Amazoniac

Tell us some examples :)
NOTE-TAKING.jpg

Herbie

I know he's a fan of avocados and soy milk, and thinks mammal dairy is disgusting. Not exactly in line with Peat, haha. But health is more than just diet, obviously. There's quite a few Hollywood types who manage to remain incredibly young looking. Probably a combination of good genetics/epigenetics, plus the best plastic surgery and skin treatments.

No, hes a not a ray peat super human

InChristAlone

Tell us some examples :)
b691cb87b88ee8e84664ad598fefa87c.jpg Brian Shaw and Terry Hollands
Haha :p:

I think this level of body fat % is gross. This man looks like he should be in a textbook to show the different muscles.

InChristAlone

These are two extremes. Neither possible without copious amounts of anabolics, growth hormone and insulin abuse.
I know. I didn't want to post examples because I'm not that particular about looks. Brain Shaw is a big strong guy and his training and food intake are why he is where is he, not because of roids.

olive

I know. I didn't want to post examples because I'm not that particular about looks. Brain Shaw is a big strong guy and his training and food intake are why he is where is he, not because of roids.
No doubt he would not be where he is without training and food but to discount the grams of AAS he injects weekly on top of the abuse of insulin is silly.

JustAGuy

I am honestly wondering if low metabolism doesn’t equal longevity.
In the last 5 years, which I have spent in a low metabolism due to eating lower calories I feel like I have barely aged.
I am 24 years old and almost everyone estimates me at being 19/20.
When I look at 5 year old pictures they look like they could have been taken a month ago.

Now that I am raising my metabolism I feel way better and more energetic for sure, my facial hair grows like 2x as fast, I can do way more etc. Just wondering though if this won’t age me quickly.

It often seems people who have the most energy/highest metabolism get old quickly in my surrounding. When I see some of these people that I hadn’t seen in a few years they seem to have gotten so much older very quickly. While the chronic undereaters feel bad with 0 motivation or energy they seem stuck in time and barely change appearance.

OP
M

Motif

I am honestly wondering if low metabolism doesn’t equal longevity.
In the last 5 years, which I have spent in a low metabolism due to eating lower calories I feel like I have barely aged.
I am 24 years old and almost everyone estimates me at being 19/20.
When I look at 5 year old pictures they look like they could have been taken a month ago.

Now that I am raising my metabolism I feel way better and more energetic for sure, my facial hair grows like 2x as fast, I can do way more etc. Just wondering though if this won’t age me quickly.

It often seems people who have the most energy/highest metabolism get old quickly in my surrounding. When I see some of these people that I hadn’t seen in a few years they seem to have gotten so much older very quickly. While the chronic undereaters feel bad with 0 motivation or energy they seem stuck in time and barely change appearance.

I hope I won't age faster now that I upped my calories a lot. I'm looking 10 years younger than I am too

OP
M

Motif

[QUOTE="Janelle525, post: 386406, member: Brian Shaw and Terry Hollands[/SPOILER]
Haha :p:

[/QUOTE]

Ok, that was unexpected.

Taotatoes

It would be very difficult for most people to become overweight touring and performing in a band, as well as acting, but especially so as a low fat vegan... the dude definitely takes good care of himself, does yoga and all that... o.o