Iso Strong Progesterone

Tourist

I started using progest-e a couple of months ago and felt the calming effects immediately. However now I do not notice any effect and I'd like to find a stronger progesterone.

I believe I have high estrogen and am looking to get a longer sleep duration as well as have a healthier progesterone ratio.

I thought that Ray said oral progesterone has a higher absorbability rate than cremes--is this correct? Is there a progesterone otc that has a higher strength than progest-e?

BelovedGal

I started using progest-e a couple of months ago and felt the calming effects immediately. However now I do not notice any effect and I'd like to find a stronger progesterone.

I believe I have high estrogen and am looking to get a longer sleep duration as well as have a healthier progesterone ratio.

I thought that Ray said oral progesterone has a higher absorbability rate than cremes--is this correct? Is there a progesterone otc that has a higher strength than progest-e?

I would like to know the answer to this also ... hope someone will answer!

tara

I've hard from Peat and others that if you supplement pprogesterone every day, the liver gerts more efficient at removing it, so then you'd get less effect from the same dose. I suspect hat may have happened for me. Taking regular breaks would allow the liver to reset, and make it more effective again.

I'm not an expert, and have not experimented with other formulations.
Peat developed his patented formula as a way to improve delivery - and safe absorbability - over other methods being used at the time. I think the Progest-e is similar to by not quite identical to his patent, and probably so is the healthnatura one. (Peat's formula was 10% progesterone in pure vit -E - there's a link somewhere to his patent if you want to read it.)
In addition to higher absorption through gums, I think they have the advantage of quick delivery, not stopping to hang around in subcutaneous fat for uncontrolled release at some later time.
You could consider reading up on the idealabs DMSO formulation and see what you think about possible pros and cons (I haven't tried it).

L

lollipop

I've hard from Peat and others that if you supplement pprogesterone every day, the liver gerts more efficient at removing it, so then you'd get less effect from the same dose. I suspect hat may have happened for me. Taking regular breaks would allow the liver to reset, and make it more effective again.
+1

I agree with this AND also I noticed that as my metabolism is improving, I do not feel a need for using so much. Some days I even forget until just before bed and have felt great all day. Also as I improved, I went from every day to 14 days on 14 days off following my Rhythmic cycle. Works great for me and as @tara mentioned, I require less quantity.

Last edited by a moderator:

BelovedGal

Oral progesterone has very poor availability as far as I recall.

I does if taken orally in a capsule because of stomach acid. But the Progest-E everyone here mentions, if I understand it correctly, are drops that you take sublingually? That way, it would absorb into the gums or inside the mouth without going thru digestion.

L

lollipop

I does if taken orally in a capsule because of stomach acid. But the Progest-E everyone here mentions, if I understand it correctly, are drops that you take sublingually? That way, it would absorb into the gums or inside the mouth without going thru digestion.
Yes @BelovedGal you have understood correctly.