Is Losing Bodyfat The Most Important Thing?

OP
cyclops

cyclops

Oh just a reckless baseless
Claim. He's clearly not a long time steroid user. Just cheesecake, fasting & hard work.

Why do you only mention cheesecake as if it's the only thing he consumes?

Last edited:

jitsmonkey

Why do you only mention cheesecake as if it's the only thing he consumes?

Because I mentioned the steroids but that was baseless so I mentioned the cheesecake. I'm sure he eats more than just steroids and cheesecake.
Technically speaking he probably doesn't eat the steroids but who's counting?

jitsmonkey

In what world does this make sense?

The only thing that doesn't make sense is looking at his 10ish years of posts,articles, etc and not grasping that he's a long time steroid user. And cheesecake eater of course. Pound for pound prolly more cheesecake than steroids.

My only problem w his steroid use is his dishonesty about it. But I get it. A guys gotta make a living

Last edited:
OP
cyclops

cyclops

The only thing that doesn't make sense is looking at his 10ish years of posts,articles, etc and not grasping that he's a long time steroid user. And cheesecake eater of course.

Out of this 10 years of material, can you link the top 3 things that prove he is steroid user?

OP
cyclops

cyclops

I told you already
My steroid comment is completely baseless.

You just said...

The only thing that doesn't make sense is looking at his 10ish years of posts,articles, etc and not grasping that he's a long time steroid user. And cheesecake eater of course. Pound for pound prolly more cheesecake than steroids.

My only problem w his steroid use is his dishonesty about it. But I get it. A guys gotta make a living

Xisca

Keep carbs and protein high and don't eat much dietary fat, so your body can burn your body fat. Hopefully the carbs and protein help keep metabolism up.
If you eat carbs, doesn't the body prefers to burn carbs?
BTW, I got geneva organic acid tests that told me I had problems with burning sugars, and was fine with burning fats. It might be good to know which is your case?
Yeah, but there is a way of eating and training to maximize fat loss while minimizing lean weight loss.
Yes, training is a must.
You can still include a couple eggs, some liver, oysters, fruit, skim dairy, potatoes on a very low fat diet. Vegetables too if you want. I think you can easily get all nutrients on a low fat diet.
Not only if you want! At the moment I run super good on juices, only veggies. When you eat less, the problem is to have less minerals, so you NEED the veggies.
You have not noticed that Martin is also very hypothyroid? He barely has eyebrows anymore.
It can come from a mere mineral unbalance....
Do you think intermittent fasting, like Martin does, is a good idea?
If you train and your body does not resist fat burning, yes.

OP
cyclops

cyclops

If you eat carbs, doesn't the body prefers to burn carbs?

Are you saying that because you eat carbs the body will burn carbs and not fat? The body is always burning fat and you the more muscle you have the more fat you burn.

Xisca

Are you saying that because you eat carbs the body will burn carbs and not fat? The body is always burning fat and you the more muscle you have the more fat you burn.
The rest of the body also burns calories....
And in the 19th century, you can find texts with advices for women who want to gain weight, for the current beauty standards, always say to et more sugar and carbs, and never advise to eat more fats... and in those days, they had only good fats!
Carbs are the prefered fuel of the body? Ithough Peat said this...

OP
cyclops

cyclops

Serious question: What about liposuction?

It seems that the excess body fat many people hold is toxic and releasing it into the bloodstream to be burned is almost like releasing poison into the body and has the potential to cause many problems. Would liposuction be safer since your body does not need to burn through it?

Serious question: What about liposuction?

It seems that the excess body fat many people hold is toxic and releasing it into the bloodstream to be burned is almost like releasing poison into the body and has the potential to cause many problems. Would liposuction be safer since your body does not need to burn through it?

Possibly dangerous. But very few long term studies.

Liposuction Induces a Compensatory Increase of Visceral Fat Which Is Effectively Counteracted by Physical Activity: A Randomized Trial | The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism | Oxford Academic

Liposuction was effective in reducing sc abdominal fat (PRE vs. POST2, P = 0.0001). Despite the sustained sc abdominal fat decrement at POST6 (P = 0.0001), the NT group showed a significant 10% increase in visceral fat from PRE to POST6 (P = 0.04; effect size = −0.72) and decreased energy expenditure (P = 0.01; effect size = 0.95) when compared with TR. Dietary intake, adipocyte size, and gene expression were unchanged over time.

Conclusion:
Abdominal liposuction does not induce regrowth of fat, but it does trigger a compensatory increase of visceral fat, which is effectively counteracted by physical activity.

Mary Pruter

If you have no other immediate health problems?

I've been reading how fat cells contain allot of estrogen. And we all know PUFA is bad and accumulates. So should figuring out how to get lean be a person's priority?
Eating curly leaf endive every day flushes your fat cells!!!!! Don't have to eat very much either.

managing

as coconut does not stimulate bile.
You also stated that OO does stimulate bile. Can you elaborate? I've used caprylic acid (isolated from CO) and palm oil. Both seem to stimulate bile production so much as to cause too much intestinal discomfort for me. Is elevated bile production always good, or is there such a thing as "too much".

Someone will ask how I know it was bile stimulation. More motile bowel (which already moved just fine), darker stool, flatulence. I suspect this is good for the liver, but it seems very hard to modulate.

geneva organic acid tests that told me I had problems with burning sugars, and was fine with burning fats

Can you elaborate or recommend a good source?

Lianda

It also says something about a person's ability to control themselves.
This kind of statement is not only untrue, but adds an ignorant "scientific" explanation to use to blame and fat-shame people who are heavier.

Let me start by saying that actuary tables, the way that insurance companies determine how long people are going to live and if they will pay out, shows that people who are 5 pounds UNDERWEIGHT will have a shorter life than someone who is up to 70 pounds OVERweight. And FIT overweight people live longer than fit underweight people.

There are so many reasons that people are heavier than what is the acceptable fashion right now - and some of the reasons are because of genetic inheritance. Others are from toxins in the environment- plastics in the water and food. There are also issues covered in the ACE long term study that shows the way that children are brought up until age 6 has a huge impact on their health and weight in adult life.

With regard to this supposed character flaw of heavy people: the vast majority of women I know have been on a CHRONIC DIET-under-eating their entire lives. That is responsible for damaging their metabolisms and slowing them. They get to a point where you cannot eat less and exercise more - even to lose a couple of pounds. Then if they do, there is a rebound when your BRAIN naturally focuses you on eating, being tired just to get your weight back up to a set point which is now higher than where you started. Diets fail for 95% of the population. Do you think that 95% of the population has no control? Because I know that is NOT true from my own experience. Yes, I am overweight, I have been a chronic under-eater my entire adult life - and I even had a happy childhood. But I have Hashimoto's. And even after going gluten free, and eliminating grains I didn't lose an OUNCE.

Want to see evidence about under-eating- read The Minnesota Starvation Study done by Ancel Keys. (and these guys were eating a lot more than what most women eat on a diet).
Weight is a much more complex issue than "eat less and exercise more" - and unfortunately, what "everyone knows" is not what is necessarily true, as I explain in my blog post: Ice-cream causes drowning.

Xisca

You also stated that OO does stimulate bile. Can you elaborate? I've used caprylic acid (isolated from CO) and palm oil. Both seem to stimulate bile production so much as to cause too much intestinal discomfort for me. Is elevated bile production always good, or is there such a thing as "too much".
Someone will ask how I know it was bile stimulation. More motile bowel (which already moved just fine), darker stool, flatulence. I suspect this is good for the liver, but it seems very hard to modulate.
Can you elaborate or recommend a good source?
I have read in this forum that coconut oil does not stimulate bile.
I have had lighter stools from the moment more or less that I upped sugar and coco, and down olive oil.

When I changed my oil ratio, indeed I had darker stools and also less congestion on my right side.

Look at the website of the lab, Genova. They comment the lab results, thus what I tell: just written on my paper!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals