Is Allithiamine Holy Grail? Against The World With Smile?

OP
Broken man

Broken man

Like I said later, the benefits from increased vitamin consumption will remain for short time because when you are hypothyroid and megadosing one vitamin, it will lead to deficiency with other. Thyroid and mitolipin didnt do this to me.

ddjd

Like I said later, the benefits from increased vitamin consumption will remain for short time because when you are hypothyroid and megadosing one vitamin, it will lead to deficiency with other. Thyroid and mitolipin didnt do this to me.
but not all of us will be megadosing one vitamin in the extreme way you did

ddjd

Allithiamine orally gives me intestinal inflammation (i'm very senstitive to fillers) so I tried to dissolved in a 20% alcool solution and does not dissolve, maybe some expert like @haidut can give us an answer here. However topical I feel a boost in 20minutes after application but I have to wash it off the powder that remains on the surface of the skin.
Intestinal inflammation from the ecological formulas product? Did you get loose stools?

Waynish

Any consensus on the best form of thiamine to take? I was previously using Thiamine HCL.

Dave Clark

I don't recall anyone here mentioning the alleged important difference between allithiamine and regular thiamine, according to Lonsdale, and that allithiamine is supposed to cross the BBB where thiamine does not. If this is the case, regardless if blood levels turn out to be the same, there is going to be a marked difference based on that assumption, and allithiamine having benefits regular thiamine will not have.

Tarmander

@Joeyd the reason why I wrote mitolipin to your thread about vitamin B1 Is that taking vitamins to boost thyroid function seems to me like a very complicated way. Because to get long term results with minimal complications is harder than you could think. I did alot of trials with vitamins And the results are always the same, short term success with burnout later. Burnout because you will use all cofactors that you need to have results until you will get another deficiency. Mitolipin gave me steady broad range benefits and one of them was increased carbon dioxide.
This is pretty wise and matches many of my experiences as well

magnesiumania

I only have experience with Allithiamine but i find it most helpful, best supplement i ever did. I think mold depleted my b1.

rob

Have to say, unfortunately, I've also had a negative GI response from EF's allithiamine.

Lipothiamine might be worth a try, but seem to have got on well with a mix of benfotiamine and thiamine HCl supplemented alongside magnesium for a long time now.

I know, at least in the case of IBD, that thiamine therapy has been shown to potently alleviate fatigue even though blood levels are normal. Researchers postulate transporter dysfunction or structural enzymatic abnormalities... https://www.liebertpub.com/doi/full/10.1089/acm.2011.0840.

Do generally worry about the usefulness of blood levels in providing accurate insight.

Last edited:

PhilParma

I have some Allithiamine for sale. PM me if interested. If you can see it in my signature, then it's still available.

Mauritio

I only have experience with Allithiamine but i find it most helpful, best supplement i ever did. I think mold depleted my b1.
What exactly do you experience with allithiamine and how does mold deplete it ?

magnesiumania

What exactly do you experience with allithiamine and how does mold deplete it ?
Mycotoxins release thiaminase enzymes that break it down. To me its just a dramatic increase in signal to noise ratio. I had serious trouble with mold and could not here the difference between various musical notes until i added TTFD. However this very bio available form of b1 depletes glutathione (required to eliminate a sulphur complex its attached to) and require good methylation status so im heving a breakdance while i taket small doses of selenium to representanter glutatione. And bone Broth for the glycine (makes sense to include in a TTFD protocol)

Mycotoxins release thiaminase enzymes that break it down. To me its just a dramatic increase in signal to noise ratio. I had serious trouble with mold and could not here the difference between various musical notes until i added TTFD. However this very bio available form of b1 depletes glutathione (required to eliminate a sulphur complex its attached to) and require good methylation status so im heving a breakdance while i taket small doses of selenium to representanter glutatione. And bone Broth for the glycine (makes sense to include in a TTFD protocol)
Wow! My ibs/chronic beri-beri/thiamine deficiency started after I moved to a house which had pretty bad mold and could only heal after I moved to another apartment.

magnesiumania

Wow! My ibs/chronic beri-beri/thiamine deficiency started after I moved to a house which had pretty bad mold and could only heal after I moved to another apartment.
Its a vert vicicous degenerative assault. Mold damages the limbic system and activate your amygdala which senses the threat. The very part of the brain that require lots of thiamine to function.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals