Inexpensive Inosine Source- Do You Guys Think This Is Safe?

OP
No_Energy

No_Energy

Nullredvector, Hi there bud

I'm actually asking one of the MOD's (@Blossom ,@charlie ) to delete this thread. I'm looking for a good source and will post if I find it.
I could not find anymore information on this product. No fillers, but still, it is for equines, and although it could be as pure as the one sold to humans, we don't know! I heard some people here used the animal aspirin with no problems, and I think Peat has talked about it, but , still.. I asked to find out if anyone had used the inosine or knew of any good bulk sources. Since I have doubts and am not sure of purity and m.processes, it doesn't justify bying it because of better price only. it says "equine" after all. So, I think you should buy the more expensive regular product in this case. I have never used any of these products myself.

Last edited:

GutFeeling

Buy from china is much more cheaper, various brands buy great variety of products from china. In taobao, 1688 and alibaba have various, its possible buy from taobao without an agent if you are in USA. Alibaba usually have expensive shiping and the price is only discovered when you ask the vendor.

Dave Clark

Hi everyone,

I know some people use the vet aspirin without any problems. (It seems equaly pure, and even Peat has talked about it..). Do you guys think this Equine Inosine would be safe to use? Peak Performance Inosine - 1 Lb | Big Dee's Horse Tack & Vet Supplies

Thanks.
It says on the label the same quality as for human consumption. These vet supply vendors usually say for animal use only, but I think this is just to avoid FDA scrutiny. I purchased a class B cold laser years ago called a VetroLaser, where it says for animal use only, but it is exactly the same laser with the same specs as the units I have recently seen on the market for human use. Years ago I bought bulk nutrients, herbs, etc. that marketed to equine, the owner told me they were sourced exactly from the same place as other vendors do for human use. I would think this product is no different than ones marketed to humans. People with horses want clean, quality nutrients as well, since horses can react to contaminants and fillers.