I'm A Guy And I LOVE Progesterone

docall18

Progesterone is great for occasional use ie: hangover. However dosing too much or too frequently always ends up causing androgen/dopamine suppression ime.

I feel it is affecting the balance with Dhea/pregnenolone.

Taking very low dose's of progesterone with dhea & pregnenolone doesnt seem to have the androgen suppression however.

Makaveli

I've been applying progesterone in mct on my face and rubbing in for about a week now. My face already looks younger, healthier and it has given me a youthful glow. I do, however, use androsterone, pregnenolone and K2 to balance out the androgens but not everyday.

Edit: I've also been applying vitamin D in mct oil to my face about twice weekly.

Last edited:

Progesterone

I've been applying progesterone in mct on my face and rubbing in for about a week now. My face already looks younger, healthier and it has given me a youthful glow. I do, however, use androsterone, pregnenolone and K2 to balance out the androgens but not everyday.

Edit: I've also been applying vitamin D in mct oil to my face about twice weekly.

I've been using NOW brand liposomal unscented progesterone cream (1 pump nightly = 20mg) and I agree 100%. Also, acne is all gone.

I have been using it every night for 5months and will continue as the original reason was to help combat hair loss (decrease androgens a bit).

Only side effects is erections may be ever so SLIGHTLY lowered in terms of gaining one rapidly, but overall no issues.

EIRE24

What brand of this do you use? I get stubborn acne on my face and wonder if this would help to clear it?

it gave me a warm fuzzy feeling so I stopped using it.

Just lol @ Ray Peat trying to turn me gay

38cb849434.jpeg

Progesterone

Back on 100mg of Health Natura Simply Progesterone in a Capsule swallowed, once at night, EVERY OTHER DAY.

B

Braveheart

4 drops PanSterone, 2 drops Androsterone and 1 drop Progestene every other night...that's awesome to me...

M

member 6316

hi i orderd progest e from natural health or something dont remember the name. anyhow can a slow mao-a lead to progesterone definecy? im gonna take progesterone in hopes of increasing mao-a and balance my neurontransmitters and get rif of my exess serotonin lvls... has anyone experince with this specific progesterone i mentioned? how many drops should i take and also do you just put progest e drops in water n drink it? i have big hopes for this i have very severe social anxiety..
also is progest e Synthetic ? I heard that doesent work

''
Progestins vs. Progesterone: Same effects?

Synthetic progestins are molecularly different from natural progesterone and therefore do not metabolize to the same compounds as natural progesterone. They do not show benefits for cognitive or anti-anxiety function. In fact, they have not been found to have any of progesterone’s neuroprotective properties. The progestin that has been the most extensively studied and which is commonly used in synthetic hormone replacement therapy, MPA (medroxyprogesterone acetate), has been found to have negative effects on the nervous system and even reduces the beneficial effects of estrogen.''

Last edited by a moderator:

Sucrates

Progest-e and health natura are both labelled as progesterone, not progestins.
I think 1-10mg/day might be ok for males, maybe up to 20mg, Ray has said he needed 150mg dose for migraine once.

ddjd

I'm 31 male and want to try progesterone so bad. I know Peat recommends it along with Pregnenolone and DHEA as a great fundamental steroid. But I read so much stuff on here about men doing permanent damage, penis shrinkage, feminization, anti-androgen, etc. This is the exact opposite of what I want and Im sure not what you guys want either. I just dont know when to use it and how to gauge if its working.

Is it's main function anti-estrogen?

Is feminine fat storage a good sign you are estrogen dominant?

What do you think a good starting dose and dosage plan would be for a man?
What!? I haven't heard anything about permanent damage from progesterone. I've been taking it for years. Not noticed any problems. I thought peat says any changes are temporary

But can progesterone turn into estrogen?

M

member 6316

Progest-e and health natura are both labelled as progesterone, not progestins.
I think 1-10mg/day might be ok for males, maybe up to 20mg, Ray has said he needed 150mg dose for migraine once.

so do i just put 3 drops on my wrist and let it go soak inside my body? is that even effective doesent feel like it.

marsaday

No don't do 3 drops. Why do people always start with a higher dose.?

Always start with the lowest dose, which is 1 drop and will be 3mg progesterone. See how this works out on day 1 and then try a second drop the following day. Do the drops AM and afternoon.

Apply the drop anywhere on the body. Wrists, forearm, leg, forehead. Where ever, it doesn't really matter. I apply mine at the side of my stomach where i have no hair. It is very effective, you do not need to consume this product. Most progesterone creams for women are rubbed on the skin. You get testosterone gel which is rubbed on the skin etc etc.

B

Braveheart

No don't do 3 drops. Why do people always start with a higher dose.?

Always start with the lowest dose, which is 1 drop and will be 3mg progesterone. See how this works out on day 1 and then try a second drop the following day. Do the drops AM and afternoon.

Apply the drop anywhere on the body. Wrists, forearm, leg, forehead. Where ever, it doesn't really matter. I apply mine at the side of my stomach where i have no hair. It is very effective, you do not need to consume this product. Most progesterone creams for women are rubbed on the skin. You get testosterone gel which is rubbed on the skin etc etc.
which product are you referring to?...I think 1 drop Progestene is 1.25 mg, if not mistaken.

mjs

Any tips on which Progesterone to buy in Europe (or even beter in The Netherlands)?

As my metabolism is kicking in its higher gear and certainly feel my T is going up, I really turn into a harsch m*f* at times.

Plus I have some major body imbalances, not really gyno, but my chest just sticks out allot, which is more noticable as I'm more "pumped" up due the calories Im having lately. So I think some Progesterone might be just the thing right now.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals