If Calcification Is The Root Of Hair Loss - How To Reverse It? (Magnesium , D, A, K2, Potassium)

Elephanto

@Arrade Hard to say, stabilizing wasn't long but I think maybe a year for significant regrowth once I started doing scalp massage consistently for several months. Stabilizing as in no more hair loss regression but I still had some hair shedding on my pillow when I wake up (I have long-ish hair so it's more normal) but then nowadays I often find no hair on my pillow for several consecutive days, I've been trying to log my habits when this happens (though on days I do it's just 1-2 hairs). The fact that I was smoking weed all that time hampened the progress of estrogen reduction but I still had stabilization. As I stopped weed 2 years ago my estrogen levels have gone down and I look better. For the bb.com protocol, just don't do the fish oils, I never did and it's dangerous.

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

@Arrade Hard to say, stabilizing wasn't long but I think maybe a year for significant regrowth once I started doing scalp massage consistently for several months. Stabilizing as in no more hair loss regression but I still had some hair shedding on my pillow when I wake up (I have long-ish hair so it's more normal) but then nowadays I often find no hair on my pillow for several consecutive days, I've been trying to log my habits when this happens (though on days I do it's just 1-2 hairs). The fact that I was smoking weed all that time hampened the progress of estrogen reduction but I still had stabilization. As I stopped weed 2 years ago my estrogen levels have gone down and I look better. For the bb.com protocol, just don't do the fish oils, I never did and it's dangerous.
Hair shedding is normal. Google would say it's normal to lose up to a hundred daily. But the question is, is your body growing hair at the same time to maintain hair density despite the shedding or too many hair strands are in telogen?

Elephanto

Hair shedding is normal. Google would say it's normal to lose up to a hundred daily. But the question is, is your body growing hair at the same time to maintain hair density despite the shedding or too many hair strands are in telogen?
That's a flawed view of male pattern baldness, you don't get recession in the horse shoe pattern because you lose hair at a higher rate than it grows back. But yeah I know it's normal, yet I still observed many times that when things like Estrogen and Endotoxins are higher, recently masturbated etc, I get more hair shedding (including very short strands) while a recent habit of doing headstands more consistently, and having redone a molybdenum protocol last week coincided with not getting a single hair on my pillow for the past 7 days. The shedding also has a negative correlation with the observable healthiness of my hair, things that decalcify also decrease shedding. Not sure of the other habits I've had, I ate a considerable amount of tomato sauce lately (Lycopene source, anti-estrogenic, which levels are negatively correlated with prostate cancer risks) and more MSM+Taurine.

dreamcatcher

That's a flawed view of male pattern baldness, you don't get recession in the horse shoe pattern because you lose hair at a higher rate than it grows back. But yeah I know it's normal, yet I still observed many times that when things like Estrogen and Endotoxins are higher, recently masturbated etc, I get more hair shedding (including very short strands) while a recent habit of doing headstands more consistently, and having redone a molybdenum protocol last week coincided with not getting a single hair on my pillow for the past 7 days. The shedding also has a negative correlation with the observable healthiness of my hair, things that decalcify also decrease shedding. Not sure of the other habits I've had, I ate a considerable amount of tomato sauce lately (Lycopene source, anti-estrogenic, which levels are negatively correlated with prostate cancer risks) and more MSM+Taurine.
Interesting. I might be too low in estrogen, I'm skin and bone. I think eating a good variety of foods is superior to taking supplements.

Arrade

Interesting. I might be too low in estrogen, I'm skin and bone. I think eating a good variety of foods is superior to taking supplements.
I agree. In terms of reversing certain conditions like soft tissue calcification, I don’t think food will cut it.
I really like Beastly’s protocol, I remember my hairloss stopped a few weeks after doing everything the quite said. After every meal I markedly felt a better stomach environment and over weeks my hairloss dwindled down.

I’m slowly adding certain things from the BB.com such as taurine 1000 mg with all meals, and ACV rinse eod.

I think Mk7 is a superior supplement to use because it stays in the blood much longer, though I do use 1mg Mk4.

Going to lift with weights for the estrogen lowering and igf-3 increase, the only issue with that is it increases atherosclerosis but the supplement protocol will far overcome that

Elephanto

@Arrade While you're at it with the bb.com guide and agents that inhibit soft tissue calcification, don't forget to give Boron a try (I think the guide has 3-15mg ?). I just made a post in another thread with a great article that shows its importance and how it has been suppressed in the mainstream for this reason.
If You Never Want To Use Laundry Detergent This Is Your Answer

It has also been falsely described as estrogenic from a study using average aged people, yet a study done on collegial athletes with doses of 9mg+ actually showed estrogen reduction and testosterone increase. This is easily explained by the fact that it only decreases SHBG, freeing up testosterone that was bound to it, so when the hormonal balance of a person tends away from protective hormones (high estrogen, high cortisol, high serotonin), more testosterone is available for aromatization into estrogen. In active young men, this wasn't seen as their stress hormones are low and stress is a promoter of aromatase. In the context of the bb.com guide, so many supps inhibit aromatase and cortisol (Vitamin A, E, K2, Zinc, Selenium, Magnesium, Niacinamide, endotoxin reduction from coconut oil and avoiding wheat) that even when prior hormonal balance is inadequate it probably has no chance to happen. An additional strategy for the more cautious people is to add a bit of Olive Oil to your diet, which has been shown to increase SHBG (as does Oleic Acid in general) on top of also being anti-estrogenic, pro-testosterone and anti-bacterial.

Last edited:

Arrade

@Arrade While you're at it with the bb.com guide and agents that inhibit soft tissue calcification, don't forget to give Boron a try (I think the guide has 3-15mg ?). I just made a post in another thread with a great article that shows its importance and how it has been suppressed in the mainstream for this reason.
If You Never Want To Use Laundry Detergent This Is Your Answer

It has also been falsely described as estrogenic from a study using average aged people, yet a study done on collegial athletes with doses of 9mg+ actually showed estrogen reduction and testosterone increase. This is easily explained by the fact that it only decreases SHBG, freeing up testosterone that was bound to it, so when the hormonal balance of a person tends away from protective hormones (high estrogen, high cortisol, high serotonin), more testosterone is available for aromatization into estrogen. In active young men, this wasn't seen as their stress hormones are low and stress is a promoter of aromatase. In the context of the bb.com guide, so many supps inhibit aromatase and cortisol (Vitamin A, E, K2, Zinc, Selenium, Magnesium, Niacinamide, endotoxin reduction from coconut oil and avoiding wheat) that even when prior hormonal balance is inadequate it probably has no chance to happen. An additional strategy for the more cautious people is to add a bit of Olive Oil to your diet, which has been shown to increase SHBG (as does Oleic Acid in general) on top of also being anti-estrogenic, pro-testosterone and anti-bacterial.
Very intriguing article on boron. I’m going to have to read it at home and bookmark it

Inaut

@Elephanto what are your thoughts about using borax as a shampoo, followed by a vinegar rinse to balance pH? If boron/borax is very effective for calcification, maybe it will be quite effective topically?

Elephanto

@Elephanto what are your thoughts about using borax as a shampoo, followed by a vinegar rinse to balance pH? If boron/borax is very effective for calcification, maybe it will be quite effective topically?

The guide I followed (by a guy who had full regrowth) instructed to rinse with ACV first then apply Boron and Niacinamide on bald areas, let everything dry over night. I did so for several months but stopped with the Boron/Niacinamide topically to save money and honestly I didn't notice it made a difference. I still kept with ACV and progressed more when I added scalp massaging and headstands. It's definitely worth trying, he mentioned in the guide that several people have claimed to have seen positive results with the topical application of these supps. It was a Boron supplement, not Borax.

baccheion

The guide I followed (by a guy who had full regrowth) instructed to rinse with ACV first then apply Boron and Niacinamide on bald areas, let everything dry over night. I did so for several months but stopped with the Boron/Niacinamide topically to save money and honestly I didn't notice it made a difference. I still kept with ACV and progressed more when I added scalp massaging and headstands. It's definitely worth trying, he mentioned in the guide that several people have claimed to have seen positive results with the topical application of these supps. It was a Boron supplement, not Borax.
Have you tried DMSO + magnesium ascorbyl phosphate topically along with MSM + silicon (monomethylsilanetriol) + vitamin C orally? 4:1 MSM:C; 10g+ MSM 2x/day; add 1g/week. It's said to work if peach fuzz still exists in bald areas. There's a guide online.

Arrade

Have you tried DMSO + magnesium ascorbyl phosphate topically along with MSM + silicon (monomethylsilanetriol) + vitamin C orally? 4:1 MSM:C; 10g+ MSM 2x/day; add 1g/week. It's said to work if peach fuzz still exists in bald areas. There's a guide online.
Could you post the guide?
I’d like to see their forum

Arrade

Vitamin C in grams as well as lysine is said to reverse atherosclerosis, it’s basically Linus Pauling’s research.
However from what I read on his site it wasn’t until the addition of Mk7 that atherosclerosis was consistently/permanently reversed

Elephanto

Inorganic Silica is adviced to avoid. I get my Silica from food like Bell Peppers and less often from oats and beer, and it does have a noticeably improving effect on hair quality/texture and overall thickness. I haven't tried but I'll keep in mind, I've never taken more than 4-5g of MSM in a day, could be interesting to try higher doses. Not too sure about DMSO.

Elephanto

@Arrade High Dose Vitamin C can markly potentiate Nitric Oxide. There are many agents you can use for atherosclerosis (have you yet read the Boron article ?), like all the other decalcifying agents, and working on endotoxin reduction, which most lead to reduced NO. Linus Pauling went bald too and his hair was really bad in his 40/50s. I don't think this shows that calcification isn't a root cause but rather that Nitric Oxide is also very important in causing excess angiogenesis. Most of the successful stacks have involved massive NO reduction, if by high dose Magnesium, Zinc and Endotoxin reduction (coconut oil, baking soda, ACV, Boron) alone.

Btw MSM significantly inhibits NO so I'm not saying that this stack doesn't work or leads to high NO but still something to consider about Vitamin C. It's also often impure (high in Lead).

Last edited:

baccheion

Inorganic Silica is adviced to avoid. I get my Silica from food like Bell Peppers and less often from oats and beer, and it does have a noticeably improving effect on hair quality/texture and overall thickness. I haven't tried but I'll keep in mind, I've never taken more than 4-5g of MSM in a day, could be interesting to try higher doses. Not too sure about DMSO.
Monomethylsilanetriol is organic silica.

Elephanto

Monomethylsilanetriol is organic silica.

Ok cool. I imagine the dosage was higher than what you can realistically get from food ? There's a warning to be made about this too since soils high in Silica have been linked to higher risks for certain cancer types.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals