If Calcification Is The Root Of Hair Loss - How To Reverse It? (Magnesium , D, A, K2, Potassium)

GorillaHead

I’ve been feeling much the same lately regarding baths. I think it’s like a transdermal soup for our bodies (minus chlorine, fluorine and anything else that may be in metropolitan waters sources). detoxing and absorbing at the same time. I also feel my pulse skyrockets while bathing
Have u tried the Epsom baths?

Inaut

Have u tried the Epsom baths?

I’ve been doing epsom, baking soda, borax, occasionally sts and now I’m adding ginger. At the end of my bath, I rinse off with diluted vinegar.... I think my hair has become a lot healthier (it’s a combo of things obviously)

GorillaHead

I’ve been doing epsom, baking soda, borax, occasionally sts and now I’m adding ginger. At the end of my bath, I rinse off with diluted vinegar.... I think my hair has become a lot healthier (it’s a combo of things obviously)

Epsom and it’s magnesium no doubt has its benefits. If you are shedding a lot try this. It’s halted my shedding to normal amounts like 60-80 per day

50mg b6
500 mg tyrosine
300mg of Asprin
And 2 grams of ginger. Probably responsible for 60% of the less shed effect

Just wow.

I attribute the rest of the helpful effect to LLT

Aspirin reduces PGD2 (bad for hair) and PGE (good for hair)

Ginger increases pge2. I use this to counter the aspirin may work who knows for sure.

Tyrosine helps dopamine. Noticed in many studies that dopamine helps hair tremendously.

xetawaves

2 weeks coming up on 3. I do 10 min a day 5 min morning. 5 min at night.

Well it takes months to see results but you have to stick with it. I would try and do it for at least 30 minutes a day.

I'll be buzzing all my hair off in the next couple weeks and will start a detumescence regimen. I've read that a lot of men have luck using those wooden brushes with the round tips. I forget the proper name.

GorillaHead

I wanted to add that The calcification theory is really solid in my opinion. It explains things like catch up Hairloss when fin users get off. People often lose their hair 1 month to a year. Which is crazy cause you would think the DHT would take a while to destroy it. If it were really DHT to blame.

Inhibiting DHT doesn’t stop the calcification.
Studies have shown DHT is Made to help calcification. So imagine this whole time u have been inhibiting DHT. But ur scalp is calcifying like crazy. Then boom you reintroduce DHT. Disaster.

If I was a fin user I’d do everything I can to reduce calcification consistently.

GorillaHead

Well it takes months to see results but you have to stick with it. I would try and do it for at least 30 minutes a day.

I'll be buzzing all my hair off in the next couple weeks and will start a detumescence regimen. I've read that a lot of men have luck using those wooden brushes with the round tips. I forget the proper name.
Really? I should order one. Keep us updated. I’ll be updating as well.

Hope it helps you!

xetawaves

I wanted to add that The calcification theory is really solid in my opinion. It explains things like catch up Hairloss when fin users get off. People often lose their hair 1 month to a year. Which is crazy cause you would think the DHT would take a while to destroy it. If it were really DHT to blame.

Inhibiting DHT doesn’t stop the calcification.
Studies have shown DHT is Made to help calcification. So imagine this whole time u have been inhibiting DHT. But ur scalp is calcifying like crazy. Then boom you reintroduce DHT. Disaster.

If I was a fin user I’d do everything I can to reduce calcification consistently.

My guess is that the extra estrogen and test gives their hair enough strength to grow through some of the existing calcification. Happen to have a link to those studies by the way?

Calcification is definitely the culprit in my case. The top of my scalp feels incredibly hard and thick. The sides are soft and malleable just like my entire scalp used to be before my hair loss started. When I was a teen my hair was so thick and I would play with it a lot, and I remember the top of my scalp feeling very loose and soft. Now I can't even seem to pinch a bit of the skin up off of the skull. It feels like a thick, hardened piece of skin that is glued to the top of my skull. Also, if I press a knuckle into my scalp, there is an indentation that forms. It's obviously calcified.
My crown is still fairly solid and the skin there is softer as opposed to the front. The skin gets harder closer to my hairline.

I'm 99% sure that reversing the calcification will regrow hair in my case.

GorillaHead

My guess is that the extra estrogen and test gives their hair enough strength to grow through some of the existing calcification. Happen to have a link to those studies by the way?

Calcification is definitely the culprit in my case. The top of my scalp feels incredibly hard and thick. The sides are soft and malleable just like my entire scalp used to be before my hair loss started. When I was a teen my hair was so thick and I would play with it a lot, and I remember the top of my scalp feeling very loose and soft. Now I can't even seem to pinch a bit of the skin up off of the skull. It feels like a thick, hardened piece of skin that is glued to the top of my skull. Also, if I press a knuckle into my scalp, there is an indentation that forms. It's obviously calcified.
My crown is still fairly solid and the skin there is softer as opposed to the front. The skin gets harder closer to my hairline.

I'm 99% sure that reversing the calcification will regrow hair in my case.

I looked and looked for study I read but here’s the closest supporting thing I could find for now
Correlating androgen and estrogen steroid receptor expression with coronary calcification and atherosclerosis in men without known coronary artery di... - PubMed - NCBI

AR inversely related to calcification in arteries and there wasn’t another I found that said mice injected with DHT lowered plaque and overall calcification

I am confident that there is something else at play causing inflammation to the scalp whatever it is I hope we find it soon. This theory is also supported by the fact that some people have success with steroids and immunosuppressants.

It may very well be that there are multiple forms of AGA. By that I mean there might be multiple preliminary causes of inflammation that all have the same cascading effect. I don’t believe in AR sensitivity. I think everyone sensitivity is the same. I just think that DHT formed in the scalp stays in the scalp.

GorillaHead

If calcification is the root cause. How do we explain the reverse hair growth babies go through

Attachments

• 59766305-8C2C-46DC-9CB0-EBCA7F024D9A.jpeg
    59766305-8C2C-46DC-9CB0-EBCA7F024D9A.jpeg
    90.6 KB · Views: 49

axorr

You cannot reduce shedding if you eat dairy / have inflamation.

Also, you cannot stop shedding /hairloss with severe drastic changes inside body (supplementing megadosing, diet changing) because the body will shed more when you change something, so, I think you guys are wasting lot of time here. Focus on diet and low inflamation, then do drastic changes.

xetawaves

You cannot reduce shedding if you eat dairy / have inflamation.

Also, you cannot stop shedding /hairloss with severe drastic changes inside body (supplementing megadosing, diet changing) because the body will shed more when you change something, so, I think you guys are wasting lot of time here. Focus on diet and low inflamation, then do drastic changes.

There’s a guy on this forum (can’t remember which thread) that stopped his shedding by eating large portions of cheese daily.

JDreamer

Unfortunately I had to give up on this regimen.

In the beginning it was awesome because my libido was back big time, but I was starting to put on ridiculous weight. Normally I'll clock in at around 185-190lbs depending on whether I'm getting in my meals. I suddenly found myself at 200lbs, which I've never weighed in my life and the fat accumulating around my lower abs/waste was getting out of hand.

Only guess is that again there was an increase in T, which was aromatizing into E. I've been off the regimen for two weeks now and the weight is already coming off. I decided to add back Taurine (3,000mg/day) along with my K2. I dunno why I ever got off this stuff - I swear the frontal area looks significantly better to the point where I don't have to use nearly the same amount of fibers. The hair also behaves better and is not as dry/whispy.

brix

In the beginning it was awesome because my libido was back big time, but I was starting to put on ridiculous weight. Normally I'll clock in at around 185-190lbs depending on whether I'm getting in my meals. I suddenly found myself at 200lbs, which I've never weighed in my life and the fat accumulating around my lower abs/waste was getting out of hand.

Only guess is that again there was an increase in T, which was aromatizing into E. I've been off the regimen for two weeks now and the weight is already coming off. I decided to add back Taurine (3,000mg/day) along with my K2. I dunno why I ever got off this stuff - I swear the frontal area looks significantly better to the point where I don't have to use nearly the same amount of fibers. The hair also behaves better and is not as dry/whispy.

What was your regimen?

xetawaves

Are you referring to the taurine or k2 that helped your hair?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals