If Calcification Is The Root Of Hair Loss - How To Reverse It? (Magnesium , D, A, K2, Potassium)

GorillaHead

If you can check to see if u have high estro or cortisol. Those are the usual culprits
You know whas super intersting about the high estro theory is when I did a dht based steroid cycle one and only for 3 weeks. My hair looked absolutely amazing. Even my beard was phenomenal! Probably the best i have ever looked in my entire life actually lol. It wast untill after i got off that ***t went bad. So that either fuels the whole estro bad for hair or the dht derivate lowered my natural dht levels and didnt bind to my hair follicles as much. Any thoughts on this?

OP
M

Motif

@Motif have u followed the original protocol? Still working on your hair or nah
No I didn't!

I always try to work on my hair cause my health issues are 100% connected with it (eczema / histamine issues )

No success unfortunately

xetawaves

You know whas super intersting about the high estro theory is when I did a dht based steroid cycle one and only for 3 weeks. My hair looked absolutely amazing. Even my beard was phenomenal! Probably the best i have ever looked in my entire life actually lol. It wast untill after i got off that ***t went bad. So that either fuels the whole estro bad for hair or the dht derivate lowered my natural dht levels and didnt bind to my hair follicles as much. Any thoughts on this?

Have you repeated the same cycle since then?

GorillaHead

So strange how it messed up your hormones yet made your hair thicker.
The hormones got messed up after i got off the cycle. When i was on it things seemed stable. But i ended up traveling outside the country and i wasnt going to take that stuff with me due to legality of it and all.

xetawaves

The hormones got messed up after i got off the cycle. When i was on it things seemed stable. But i ended up traveling outside the country and i wasnt going to take that stuff with me due to legality of it and all.

Did you have anything tested before starting your cycle?

brix

What steroid was it?

xetawaves

So what would be the best form of Magnesium to take if someone is trying to reverse soft tissue calcification?

GorillaHead

I've been giving STS a go lately. Just one grain in water twice a day. Temps are up and I'm more relaxed as well (maybe placebo). Hopefully it works in addition to some of the suggestions made by @Elephanto that I've incorporated.
Orally or topically?

My nape has thinned considerably. I realized everytime i go take a hott shower or any shower for that matter the water is often hitting me on the nape. Which is the most effected. Shower water probably has lots of calcium in it and when the water is hot the pores are open up.

Is it too crazy to say that maybe just maybe showers are a huge and probably main contributors. Thing about where the water hits the hardest and where it hits. It hits the crown and the nape the hardest. Showers never hit the sides directly. While women are protected from this from of calcification many men are not. Hmmm

Last edited:

GorillaHead

Anyone try Magnesium L -threonate. Supposedly excellent absorbtion and it inhibits DKK-1 which DHT upgregulates. But this way one can avoid messing with DHT

JDreamer

Orally or topically?

My nape has thinned considerably. I realized everytime i go take a hott shower or any shower for that matter the water is often hitting me on the nape. Which is the most effected. Shower water probably has lots of calcium in it and when the water is hot the pores are open up.

Is it too crazy to say that maybe just maybe showers are a huge and probably main contributors. Thing about where the water hits the hardest and where it hits. It hits the crown and the nape the hardest. Showers never hit the sides directly. While women are protected from this from of calcification many men are not. Hmmm

I've had serious questions about the water quality in my place. I only experienced some recession prior to moving here in 2012. Afterwards is when the diffused thinning really started happening. I commonly took hot showers and have always noticed calcium deposits.

I remember the exact day, I was trying to style my hair and I sat there thinking WTF happened? It was so freakin' thin and felt like it all changed overnight.

Last edited:

GorillaHead

I've had serious questions about the water quality in my place. I only experienced some recession prior to moving into the place I'm in now. Afterwards is when the diffused thinning really starting happening. I commonly took hot showers and have always noticed calcium deposits.

I remember the exact day, I was trying to style my hair and I sat there thinking WTF happened? It was so freakin' thin and felt like it all changed overnight.

Seriously though something about hot showers. There arent really any studies digging into it. But something is up. 1920 men had higher test. They had higher shbg and many bathed rather than showered and many of those men didn’t start receding until late 30s early 40s. Something is seriously wrong today.

To me male pattern baldness is shitty aging and no doubt we are aging horribly today than before.

Inaut

Seriously though something about hot showers. There arent really any studies digging into it. But something is up. 1920 men had higher test. They had higher shbg and many bathed rather than showered and many of those men didn’t start receding until late 30s early 40s. Something is seriously wrong today.

To me male pattern baldness is shitty aging and no doubt we are aging horribly today than before.

I’ve been feeling much the same lately regarding baths. I think it’s like a transdermal soup for our bodies (minus chlorine, fluorine and anything else that may be in metropolitan waters sources). detoxing and absorbing at the same time. I also feel my pulse skyrockets while bathing

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals