Idealabs For Social Anxiety?

Murtaza

The question is right there in the header, is there a idealabs supp that helps with social anxiety and make one more socialable?
Im eyeing androsterone but looking for suggestions. Thankyou.

Entropy

theanine + caffeine, a high quality green tea..

On Androsterone other males may perceive you as a threat.

PhilParma

I'm guessing: reduce serotonin, increase GABA >> metergoline + androsterone/DHT; although monitor yourself especially closely if you decide to try andro/DHT.

OP
M

Murtaza

Thanks for the suggestions guys. im already on cypro and lose dose. So i guess im doing somethings alright

TMCMac

The question is right there in the header, is there a idealabs supp that helps with social anxiety and make one more socialable?
Im eyeing androsterone but looking for suggestions. Thankyou.
Any updates or success with the social anxiety?

OP
M

Murtaza

Any updates or success with the social anxiety?
yes, you can look at my post history. basically cyproheptadine is the best thing there is for social anxiety followed by androgens imo

HighT

yes, you can look at my post history. basically cyproheptadine is the best thing there is for social anxiety followed by androgens imo
Where you could find cyproheptadine ?

Edit: I found it at haidut's store but still interested if its freely sold from other trusted sources.

TMCMac

Interesting. What dosage and how often? So im guessing its an excess serotonin thing? Have you tried the new antiserotonin haidut dropped? Trying to lose weight so not sure if I want to do the cypro read it can cause weight gain.

TMCMac

Is there a way to avoid the weight gain from the crypo? Already really overweight but do suspect excess serotonin for sure.

OP
M

Murtaza

Interesting. What dosage and how often? So im guessing its an excess serotonin thing? Have you tried the new antiserotonin haidut dropped? Trying to lose weight so not sure if I want to do the cypro read it can cause weight gain.
started with 4mg everyday, dropped it to 1 mg everyday. yeah weight gain is very much expected

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals