Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

If you read the Suppversity article you will see that this peptide strongly promotes angiogenesis, which is not something you want.
is angiogenesis always bad? What would you recommend for regeneration of damaged or lax ligaments? I am on thyroid hormone and take vitamin d, k, etc , huff carbogen, eat fairly peaty and it still looks like I have cranio cervical instability. I wonder if there are practical ways to apply Becker’s ideas of electromagnetic limb regeneration stuff. There’s lots of scammy seeming electric devices out there and he says the current has to be in the right (very small ) range

haidut

Forum Supporter
is angiogenesis always bad? What would you recommend for regeneration of damaged or lax ligaments? I am on thyroid hormone and take vitamin d, k, etc , huff carbogen, eat fairly peaty and it still looks like I have cranio cervical instability. I wonder if there are practical ways to apply Becker’s ideas of electromagnetic limb regeneration stuff. There’s lots of scammy seeming electric devices out there and he says the current has to be in the right (very small ) range

We have discussed this at least 100 times on the forum. There is a difference between acute elevation of stress "biomarkers" like cortisol, estrogen, serotonin, VEGF (angiogeneis), etc and chronic elevation. Acute elevations are of course needed to cope with a wound or other trauma. Chronic elevations turn off everything that makes you human and revert the organism back into a growing machine.

jzeno

Kind of a practical point for your product page rather than technical, but I might include on the product page the name of the supplements within the products--perhaps a brief list immediately below or beside the product name. For example, Vitamin D3 for Calcirol, etc. Who knows? Might eventually help with SEO, too.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Kind of a practical point for your product page rather than technical, but I might include on the product page the name of the supplements within the products--perhaps a brief list immediately below or beside the product name. For example, Vitamin D3 for Calcirol, etc. Who knows? Might eventually help with SEO, too.

Thanks, will keep it mind.

We have discussed this at least 100 times on the forum. There is a difference between acute elevation of stress "biomarkers" like cortisol, estrogen, serotonin, VEGF (angiogeneis), etc and chronic elevation. Acute elevations are of course needed to cope with a wound or other trauma. Chronic elevations turn off everything that makes you human and revert the organism back into a growing machine.
okay, but if someone has a persistent injury, like a tendon/ligament that won’t heal, what is the issue w growth factors in that context? I have been reading the body electric and he talks a lot about renegeration using electricity in cases of non union fractures and other cases. It seems like electricity could be safer than growth hormones for regeneration and also that regeneration. Has to involve some regression or de differentiation of cells before the re differentiation /regeneration. The problem seems to be that there are few electric devices for healing that really use Becker’s principles of silver electrodes and very small continuous dc currents , a lot of the electric stimulation devices on the market are scammy and use currents that are too big. In that case I wonder what the chemical analogues of the currents he talks about for healing are, what hormones or chemicals facilitate de differentiation. I wonder if lidocaine or procaine around the ligaments could help, if the dna demethylation tbey produce has something to do w regressing the cells to a primitive non differentiated state

haidut

Forum Supporter
okay, but if someone has a persistent injury, like a tendon/ligament that won’t heal, what is the issue w growth factors in that context? I have been reading the body electric and he talks a lot about renegeration using electricity in cases of non union fractures and other cases. It seems like electricity could be safer than growth hormones for regeneration and also that regeneration. Has to involve some regression or de differentiation of cells before the re differentiation /regeneration. The problem seems to be that there are few electric devices for healing that really use Becker’s principles of silver electrodes and very small continuous dc currents , a lot of the electric stimulation devices on the market are scammy and use currents that are too big. In that case I wonder what the chemical analogues of the currents he talks about for healing are, what hormones or chemicals facilitate de differentiation. I wonder if lidocaine or procaine around the ligaments could help, if the dna demethylation tbey produce has something to do w regressing the cells to a primitive non differentiated state

If the injury is chronic then at some point is has a high risk of turning into a bad condition due to the chronic elevation of "repair" hormones like estrogen, cortisol, GH, prolactin, etc. So, after say a few months of attempt to heal the adaptation towards "chronic stress" starts and the results are not good. There is usually a reason why a trauma is not healing and I would not investigate that and try to resolve it. Chronic wounds eventually turn into cancer. It is well-known in the case of chronic ulcers in the GI tract, stomach ulcers, UC, Crohn's, etc) but it applies to pretty much any other wound/trauma.

theLaw

@haidut

I was just on your site and noticed that Androsterone is listed under the name Andro. Is that the same?

Also, has Ritanserin been discontinued?

Finally, are you no longer linking the items to any product information? As it appears now (on my end) none of the items have any ingredients listed.

Thanks!:D

theLaw

On the ecwid one no and I see "andro" as well, on the other one things haven't changed, but perhaps you used the ecwid link in the past.

I didn't realize that there were two different sites. I thought Haidut had just upgraded the original. Cheers!:D

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

I was just on your site and noticed that Androsterone is listed under the name Andro. Is that the same?

Also, has Ritanserin been discontinued?

Finally, are you no longer linking the items to any product information? As it appears now (on my end) none of the items have any ingredients listed.

Thanks!:D

We just changed the name to Andro because our credit processing company asked us to. Everything else is still the same, and the links to the forum threads are still there. Not sure why you are having issues with them...
Ritanserin has been discontinued for more than 2 years. Have you not been on our website for that long? :):

theLaw

Ritanserin has been discontinued for more than 2 years. Have you not been on our website for that long? :):

I had an old bottle that I used sporadically over the years, so I never looked for it.

Should have checked the Ritanserin thread before asking. I know better.

Cheers!:D

What-a-Riot

@charlie if he's interested would it be possible to make an 'important idealabs updates' thread that only @haidut (and of course mods as needed) could edit so people can more easily stay up to date without having to wade through the back and forth in the individual threads?

Edit: possibly stickied at the top of the idealabs subforum?

golder

@charlie if he's interested would it be possible to make an 'important idealabs updates' thread that only @haidut (and of course mods as needed) could edit so people can more easily stay up to date without having to wade through the back and forth in the individual threads?

Edit: possibly stickied at the top of the idealabs subforum?

100% endorse this.

thomas00

Have you been nagged recently to create a 1mcg per drop t3 supplement? You'd be the only one on the market with such a product and I'd be less of a nag :happy:

Mauritio

I dont understand why people do not buy themselves a dropper bottle, a bottle of some kind of high percentage alcohol and dilute the stuff.
Its really not rocket science . And if you try it you'll see that it works. You can get the alcohol for 10 bucks from amazon and will probably last you years.
You'll get the same product for a cheaper price and you can dilute all of georgis products to concentrations that you like . I do it with T3 ,T3/T4 , Pregnenolone and DHT and it works super good .

haidut

Forum Supporter
Have you been nagged recently to create a 1mcg per drop t3 supplement? You'd be the only one on the market with such a product and I'd be less of a nag :happy:

See @Mauritio comment above. We have had requests for so many variations of dilutions that it is impossible to satisfy them all. Some want 1mcg, others 2mcg, others 4mcg, others 5mcg and so on all the way to as high as 15mcg per drop. So, the easiest thing would be to get another bottle of the same size (or bigger) from any grocery store that sells dropper bottles, pour the Tyronene inside and then add alcohol of at least 70% concentraion. Problem solved.

Light

I just dilute it with vodka, and give it a good shake before every use.
Helpful info - every drop from one of these little bottles is about 1/24 ml (I mesured it twice),
so for every 1ml vodka you add 3 drops of Tyronene, and you have a 1mcg per drop solution.

thomas00

Yeah it's a pain though.

1mcg per drop would satisfy everybody in a way. I don't really understand the point of 8mcg per drop, or satisfying any requests for anything other than a 1mcg dilution but oh well.

Back
Top Bottom