Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut
I've been wishing there was a pure T3 product that is 1 mcg per drop. You could put it in a bigger bottle and people would have more control over their doses. This seems ideal to me. I wonder how much demand there would be for something like this.

Noted, thanks. Maybe 2mcg per drop but still lower than the current concentration.

haidut

Forum Supporter

haidut

Forum Supporter

haidut

Forum Supporter
Estroban in SFA or DMSO?

It can't be in DMSO as tocopherol does not dissolve well in DMSO. Also, since EstroBan already uses MCT as filler, there is no point in using SFA. The SFA ester is just an analog of MCT that mixes well with ethanol so we use it for the ethanol based supplements. I guess we can make EstroBan in pure ethanol (and maybe some MCT) but I don't see what's the need for that. We can probably do vitamins D, A, and K in DMSO/ethanol but we already have those as separate supplements.

Lucenzo01

It can't be in DMSO as tocopherol does not dissolve well in DMSO. Also, since EstroBan already uses MCT as filler, there is no point in using SFA. The SFA ester is just an analog of MCT that mixes well with ethanol so we use it for the ethanol based supplements. I guess we can make EstroBan in pure ethanol (and maybe some MCT) but I don't see what's the need for that. We can probably do vitamins D, A, and K in DMSO/ethanol but we already have those as separate supplements.

I was thinking that it could increase the potency of the topical route, but not sure about that.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Seems common for people eating peat-friendly to lack vitamin E and K in the diet, why not make a bottle of "Ray Peat" that combines the two?

Well, we have EstroBan to cover that angle.

Lucenzo01

"The fact that it is dissolved in SFA esters + ethanol mixture should dramatically improve topical absorption and allow a much lower daily dose to be used".

You wrote that in the Kuinone thread that's why I made the suggestion to do the same with estroban.

tallglass13

@haidut. .a supplement for anti mineral corticosteroid, like Wedolactone. ..Maybe a hair regrowth supplement with taurine... All the stuff by L Oreal, aren't available and or aren't available to the United States... But Wedolactone looks very interesting as the eclipta species already is being sold for hair regrowth

chimdp

@haidut Have you considered and would it be possible to make an Aspirin product for topical use? I realize solban has aspirin in it, but I'm talking dosages that are equivalent to taking an aspirin tablet (anywhere from 81-325mg) that would go systematic and could be used for those who have issues with oral aspirin? Preferably an SFA or DMSO delivery as I'm already taking too many products with vit E :)

churchmouth

I have had the general understanding for some time due to peoples comments/confusion that the website has a poor representation of the products one is actually purchasing.

Now ive actually been burnt by buying retinil thinking i was getting ethanol solvent, but it actually has ethanol and sfa which i am not interested in.

I suggest updating the product photo, the website trolley options or the original thread post at least to document what the true ingrediants are. At least one of these...

mirc12354

I would suggest openinng a new topic every time a formula for a product is changed since it is not the same product anymore and the experience of people using the old formula are much different that the ones using the new formula e.g. Pansterone in DMSO cannot be compared withe the ones using SFA as a solvent (one drop of the old formula is much stronger..., side effects of DMSO), same goes for many other products. It is not very rational to read 20+ pages of thread for a product just to find out they weren't very relevant to the product you can buy today.

johnwester130

@haidut. .a supplement for anti mineral corticosteroid, like Wedolactone. ..Maybe a hair regrowth supplement with taurine... All the stuff by L Oreal, aren't available and or aren't available to the United States... But Wedolactone looks very interesting as the eclipta species already is being sold for hair regrowth

this would be amazing

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom