Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

Wagner83

Any other gastric troubles with the SFA ester? I can't tell if it's the lisuride or the SFA water giving me problems. Not always but have thrown up twice.
I think I experienced some when I took K2 (new solvent) orally , also the K2 did not feel so effective for teeth. Topically I did not notice any issues.

Broken man

Any other gastric troubles with the SFA ester? I can't tell if it's the lisuride or the SFA water giving me problems. Not always but have thrown up twice.

This is what Haidut wrote me about SFA ester:
I doubt anybody would be allergic to the SFA ester. It would mean you will be allergic to fats and as long as you are not then you should be OK. Swelling of tongue and throat are the most common allergy symptoms and I would stop immediately using it if it gives such symptoms.
and Ray Peat: It depends on the alcohol component, but the saturated fatty acids are more resistant to toxic oxidation than the PUFA. Triglycerides are fatty acid esters, monoglycerides are effective for emulsifying. The release of methanol or ethanol from methyl or ethyl esters could be harmful in some situations.

Jsaute21

I think I experienced some when I took K2 (new solvent) orally , also the K2 did not feel so effective for teeth. Topically I did not notice any issues.
Interesting. Thanks.

This is what Haidut wrote me about SFA ester:
and Ray Peat: It depends on the alcohol component, but the saturated fatty acids are more resistant to toxic oxidation than the PUFA. Triglycerides are fatty acid esters, monoglycerides are effective for emulsifying. The release of methanol or ethanol from methyl or ethyl esters could be harmful in some situations.

Appreciate the responses. Full disclosure, i took way too many supplements yesterday and the SFA ester was a common denominator in most of them. What did me over was the lisuride before bed as i was a bit wired after my workout. I got hot flashes and got pale, and then vomited twice after four drops lisuride. The good news is i took some charcoal right after and immediately felt better and feel good today. Almost like the vomiting helped me. I have had a good pulse most of the day as well.

Amazoniac

I can't keep this to myself anymore, I have to come clean with you. I believe you were traveling to Europe with "family", and in the meantime during a weekend I did it: I bought something from Health Natura. I know what you're thinking: how did I have the courage to do this after all the trust that we've built together? It's not what it looks like; no, it actually is but I can explain. I was weak you know, and there was this discount code available around, on top of that not even a single new thread in 3 days in a row about riboflavin curing anything, so it just sort of happened. I understand if you don't want to sell me anything anymore, and I would respect that, but I just want you to know that I'll always keep your posts in my heart regardless of your decision. I don't want to just be friends, if you tolerate my slip you have to accept that I'll be purchasing from you again. Please keep this between you and me since it wasn't Peter's fault.

Last edited:
L

lollipop

I can't keep this to myself anymore, I have to come clean with you. I believe you were traveling to Europe with "family", and in the meantime during a weekend I did it: I bought something from Health Natura. I know what you're thinking: how did I have the courage to do this after all the trust that we've built together? It's not what it looks like; no, it actually is but I can explain. I was weak you know, and there was this discount code available around, on top of that not even a single new thread in 3 days in a row about riboflavin curing anything, so it just sort of happened. I understand if you don't want to sell me anything anymore, and I would respect that, but I just want you to know that I'll always keep your posts in my heart regardless of your decision. I don't want to just be friends, if you tolerate my slip you have to accept that I'll be purchasing from you again. Please keep this between you and me since it wasn't Peter's fault.
You are a complete stitch @Amazoniac! Your posts make me smile...

bdawg

@haidut what is the DMSO content of the last pre-sfa ester version of 11kt. Also, how long would you say it lasts

I'm thinking of spreading out the dose of a few bottles I've purchased over 2 years, is this feasible?

@haidut, I've spent around 1k on your products.. surely you have time to answer basic questions like this?

Jsaute21

Think Perceive Act has led me to question my chemistry with the SFA ester orally. First off, it tastes like i imagine nail polish remover does. Feels like it is a chemical, which i understand it is. MCT oil is a food, which alone gives me more comfort.

I love Idealabs and am an advocate through and through but i am genuinely curious if anyone has noticed diminished effects when using the SFA products ORALLY? Topically, it works great. When i would take androsterone in MCT, i would feel incredible and it would taste damn good. Almost like my body wanted it. That is also how it feels with Thorne K2. I am looking to see if anyone besides @Wagner83 and @Broken man has noticed similar effects? I have mentioned that i have thrown up when using lisuride twice and ketodht once. I find the odds of this being coincidental slim.

Makrosky

Think Perceive Act has led me to question my chemistry with the SFA ester orally. First off, it tastes like i imagine nail polish remover does. Feels like it is a chemical, which i understand it is. MCT oil is a food, which alone gives me more comfort.

I love Idealabs and am an advocate through and through but i am genuinely curious if anyone has noticed diminished effects when using the SFA products ORALLY? Topically, it works great. When i would take androsterone in MCT, i would feel incredible and it would taste damn good. Almost like my body wanted it. That is also how it feels with Thorne K2. I am looking to see if anyone besides @Wagner83 and @Broken man has noticed similar effects? I have mentioned that i have thrown up when using lisuride twice and ketodht once. I find the odds of this being coincidental slim.
I think it would be great if haidut would write down one of his great posts explaining what is exactly SFA in his products and why he uses it now. With references to papers, potency comparsion with the old DMSO, etc.

B

Braveheart

I think it would be great if haidut would write down one of his great posts explaining what is exactly SFA in his products and why he uses

Orally? Weren't all these supplements intended for topical use?

B

Braveheart

I think it would be great if haidut would write down one of his great posts
I think it would be great if haidut would write down one of his great posts explaining what is exactly SFA in his products and why he uses it now. With references to papers, potency comparsion with the old DMSO, etc.
why he uses it now??!!....please go back and investigate how it happened that he changed from DMSO, or ask Wagner? People should do their own research when in doubt about something, no?

Wagner83

Yes a lot has been posted about this, he also posted studies which claimed saturated fats had good topical absorption, and if I'm not wrong in the defibron thread a few sfa esters were discussed (longer half life). Also he had good results using it topically and so did a lot of people. It would be way better for us to know what is in there but he said that since his products were being copied from ingredients quantity down to solvents he would keep this new solvent secret. I wonder how different something like mct oil would work.
As for dmso there's the "long term safety of dmso" thread over here, the side effects people reported and all the posts/threads against dmso in the other forums. He said he may reintroduce dmso as an option for some supplements (steroids..).

Makrosky

why he uses it now??!!....please go back and investigate how it happened that he changed from DMSO, or ask Wagner? People should do their own research when in doubt about something, no?
I asked because I couldn't find an "official" explanation. All I found was some replies scattered in a couple of threads and couldn't make any formal explanation about it. It's a thing big enough to deserve it's own thread IMHO. But thanks anyway. Remember we are talking about products WE PAY FOR.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom