Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

haidut

Forum Supporter
i wonder if larger bottles with cheaper pricing may be available for some things in the future, like 90 days worth of dosing for the higher dosing side rather than 30.

Maybe for SolBan or Energin it would make sense. But for the price to come down the scale has to go up and we are not there yet. Btw, we have not raise any prices over 3 years and this effectively constitutes a lowering of price given that the CPI goes up by 3%-4% every year.

Wagner83

I was wondering the same for estroban, you often said the cost was from the labour but with bigger bottles labour is down for the same quantity of estroban. I expect that for some products there are very regular customers (energin , estroban), if not monthly .
Was pansterone always 90 servings per bottle (wonder if previous dmso-based bottle I bought was 30)?

haidut

Forum Supporter
I was wondering the same for estroban, you often said the cost was from the labour but with bigger bottles labour is down for the same quantity of estroban. I expect that for some products there are very regular customers (energin , estroban), if not monthly .
Was pansterone always 90 servings per bottle (wonder if previous dmso-based bottle I bought was 30)?

Labor is not very different for bigger bottles. The cost of labor will always dominate as long as these things are produced more or less manually. Only when you get bottling and labeling completely automated the costs of production really goes down.
Pansterone has always had 450mg pregnenolone/DHEA per bottle. Depending on whether you choose to take 3 x 5mg daily or 5mg daily you'd get either 30 or 90 servings. The only change Pansterone endured is going from a 1oz bottle to 0.5oz bottle and also from using DMSO/ethanol to using SFA esters/ethanol.

docall18

A T3 patch would be good. Something like a nicotine patch but with T3, to give you a couple of mcg T3 every hour, and through the night.

IhateFin

It would awesome to see 5AR available for purchase or more products for post finasteride syndrome. :)

mercutio

now that dmso isn't available, which is better for absorption sfa/ethanol or mct? i assumed sfa, but really i have no idea. and would have just gone with dmso if the option was still there :)

mercutio

Maybe for SolBan or Energin it would make sense. But for the price to come down the scale has to go up and we are not there yet. Btw, we have not raise any prices over 3 years and this effectively constitutes a lowering of price given that the CPI goes up by 3%-4% every year.

i was thinking for any of the $20 things pretty much at least. i assume the $30 to $60 ones have more expensive materials.

although tbh, the $30 ones in a bigger size would be nice too :) -- with things like gonadin it's easy to use the full dose.

Jsaute21

I want Peat Bull Energy Drink haha!

I have been thinking about this idea for quite a while and decided to try and make my own on Monday before my explosive leg workout. This is a far more expensive alternative than red bull but it was phenomenal for performance reasons and taste. It consisted of:

One full bottle of Perrier Mineral Water with 4 drops oxidal, 500 mg mildronate sprinkled in, 3 servings taurine from pure bulk & 2 nutrabio caffeine capsules with 10 tsps or so of white sugar. Today i am going to do the same mixed with some Baking soda as well. I had posession of these supplements already so it was a no brainer. Great energy though. Obviously this is a lot of fluid but it can be used pre, intra and post.

bdawg

@haidut what is the DMSO content of the last pre-sfa ester version of 11kt. Also, how long would you say it lasts

I'm thinking of spreading out the dose of a few bottles I've purchased over 2 years, is this feasible?

Jsaute21

Any other gastric troubles with the SFA ester? I can't tell if it's the lisuride or the SFA water giving me problems. Not always but have thrown up twice.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom