Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

haidut

Forum Supporter
Any more news on TDUC salts capable of dissolving easily? Would cholesterol work or one of the new fatty acids you using,maybe mitolipin?

Yeah, I think TUDCA would work. I have to find a theanine salt that would dissolve as well.

Drareg

Yeah, I think TUDCA would work. I have to find a theanine salt that would dissolve as well.

Is this a potential supplement with both TUDC and theanine?
Expensive but worth it imo.

@TubZy
TDUC might have a more direct effect on the Deiodinase in the hair follicle so potentially you would need less,haven't tried this supplement but it's worth an experiment.

haidut

Forum Supporter
A higher dose por drop of vitamin A would be great for people trying to megadoses.

If you use the palmitate version of Retinil it has 5,000 IU per drop. Not sure how much you are taking but even at 20 drops the bottle would last a month and 100,000 IU daily is high enough even for very serious issues.

haidut

Forum Supporter

@TubZy
TDUC might have a more direct effect on the Deiodinase in the hair follicle so potentially you would need less,haven't tried this supplement but it's worth an experiment.

If I can find an affordable bulk source then I'll definitely consider it. The benefits of taurine and TUDCA, and theanine are just too many to take a pass on.

Drareg

If I can find an affordable bulk source then I'll definitely consider it. The benefits of taurine and TUDCA, and theanine are just too many to take a pass on.

This is great ,People are going to be asking everyday about it,is it ready yet.......

TubZy

@TubZy

interesting, thanks..maybe we can add tudca to the MPB experimental thread too

haidut

Forum Supporter
Will you consider accepting cryptocurrencies? Bitcoin, litecoin, etc?

What would be the reason for this? Most people have access to a debit or credit card these days and our processors seems to accept pretty much all of them. Accepting these payment methods tends to put businesses on a blacklist and can bring trouble with banking and other transactions.

Drareg

interesting, thanks..maybe we can add tudca to the MPB experimental thread too

Below is an interesting implication.

Elsevier: Article Locator

"Sensorineural hearing loss has long been the subject of experimental and clinical research for many years. The recently identified novel mutation of the Cadherin23 (Cdh23) gene, Cdh23erl/erl, was proven to be a mouse model of human autosomal recessive nonsyndromic deafness (DFNB12). Tauroursodeoxycholic acid (TUDCA), a taurine-conjugated bile acid, has been used in experimental research and clinical applications related to liver disease, diabetes, neurodegenerative diseases, and other diseases associated with apoptosis. Because hair cell apoptosis was implied to be the cellular mechanism leading to hearing loss in Cdh23erl/erl mice (erl mice), this study investigated TUDCA’s otoprotective effects in erl mice: preventing hearing impairment and protecting against hair cell death. Our results showed that systemic treatment with TUDCA significantly alleviated hearing loss and suppressed hair cell death in erl mice. Additionally, TUDCA inhibited apoptotic genes and caspase-3 activation in erl mouse cochleae. The data suggest that TUDCA could be a potential therapeutic agent for human DFNB12".

Let Go

@haidut How about a caffeine and cannabis product? For research purposes only of course.

Caffeine and Cannabis Effects on Vital Neurotransmitters and Enzymes in the Brain Tissue of Juvenile Experimental Rats. - PubMed - NCBI

"GABA, glutamate, and dopamine were generally higher in the treated groups of animals. The levels of G-6-PDH were higher in all treated animals' brains. Caffeine produced quite more significant effects relative to cannabis and the combination of both increased the level of G-6-PDH significantly."

tara

What's the saying - "copying is the highest form of compliment"?
I'd heard that 'imitation is the sincerest flattery'. :)

Wagner83

I know you have a supplement with squalene, but I wonder how a supplement with cholesterol/lanosterol would work if used topically (on scrotum for example).

haidut

Forum Supporter
I know you have a supplement with squalene, but I wonder how a supplement with cholesterol/lanosterol would work if used topically (on scrotum for example).

I think cholesterol/lanosterol would be great as a supplement, on the scrotum or orally. In fact, I am thinking of maybe adding lanosterol to Gonadin or making a separate supplement as some people mentioned the studies with lanosterol eye drops for cataracts.
https://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v523/n7562/full/nature14650.html

d1d2

Any thoughts about a clean Benadryl type option to give cypro a break when taken long-term?

I've found over the last few months, that having taken cypro for a year or so+ at 1 mg daily, that my heart can flutter when I'm thinking about being in the moment and really self aware. Taking a break with Benadryl for a few days seems to have helped with this.

I don't recall about recommendations on cycling cypro but could have missed it.

Thanks

haidut

Forum Supporter
Any thoughts about a clean Benadryl type option to give cypro a break when taken long-term?

I've found over the last few months, that having taken cypro for a year or so+ at 1 mg daily, that my heart can flutter when I'm thinking about being in the moment and really self aware. Taking a break with Benadryl for a few days seems to have helped with this.

I don't recall about recommendations on cycling cypro but could have missed it.

Thanks

Not sure what you are asking for - that we release a Benadryl product? As far as getting one from stores, usually the clear gels are best as they contain the least amount of additives.

Koveras

Not sure what you are asking for - that we release a Benadryl product? As far as getting one from stores, usually the clear gels are best as they contain the least amount of additives.

How about topical cetirizine?

A preliminary study on topical cetirizine in the therapeutic management of androgenetic alopecia. - PubMed - NCBI

"Androgenetic alopecia (AGA) is a common form of scalp hair loss that affects up to 50% of males between 18-40 years old. Several molecules are commonly used for the treatment of AGA, acting on different steps of its pathogenesis (Minoxidil, Finasteride, Serenoa repens) and show some side effects. In literature, on the basis of hypertrichosis observed in patients treated with analogues of prostaglandin PGF2α, was supposed that prostaglandins would have an important role in the hair growth: PGE and PGF2α play a positive role, while PGD2 a negative one. We carried out a pilot study to evaluate the efficacy of topical cetirizine versus placebo in patients with androgenetic alopecia. We found that the main effect of cetirizine was an increase of total hair density, terminal hair density and diameter variation from T0 to T1, while the vellus hair density shown an evident decrease. The use of a molecule as cetirizine, with no notable side effects, make possible a good compliance by patients. Our results have shown that topical cetirizine 1% is responsible for a significant improvement of the initial framework of androgenetic alopecia."

Back
Top Bottom