I Don't Know What To Eat

Lucenzo01

And if you have hashimotos, tobacco is almost a need. A lot of reports of people getting better on it.

aquaman

Current plan for me is as follows. Body fat and weight dropping significantly, temps rising and steady.

Lost around 8 pounds in 5 weeks, most of it fat according to my bodyfat measurements

Honestly it's made me realise how easy this stuff is.

4 meals with 1-2 snacks, eating every 3 hours to maintain blood sugar, eating most heavily from 8am-3pm, and lighter after, last meal by 7pm and a snack around 10 before bed

BALANCED meals containing protein, carb and fat in every one, eaten at same times.

Solid food, and proper meals at regular times. Coffee with sugar for breakfast is not breakfast.

Seafood and meat every day, split over 2 meals. Often prawns, squid, scallops, some white fish like Halibut which is delicious.
Liver once a week, sometimes twice in smaller quantities.
Low fat strained greek yoghurt - mainly for breakfast, mixed with honey and lots of fresh fruit
No coffee, doesn't agree with me, and helps me reduce cortisol and lose stomach fat and sleep better. Cutting coffee has been huge.
Lots of ripe fruit - not juices. Juices make me fatter, possibly due to inbalance of "meals" (ie tendency for too high carbs in a meal), speed of calories causing insulin spikes, or some other unknown thing like lack of fibre.
Mainly eating papaya and peaches/nectarines - 2 pounds per day at least - some days I have over 2 pounds of papaya (2 giant ones) which has extremely high calcium to phosphate ratio
Potato juice soup, tons of salt added
Boiled greens > 1lb cooked for 20 mins (sometimes discard the greens and sometimes, sometimes eat them). Tons of salt added --> THIS one has been huge for me, not sure why, perhaps the calcium, mag and other trace minerals
Bone broths using mainly oxtail for the high gelatin (all the fat skimmed off after refrigerating)
Minimal cheese due to fat content.
Sipping on 1% milk mixed with casein protein and some honey to keep the blood sugar up between meals

Fat minimal, although hard to eat less than 50g per day

Getting around 180g protein, 250-300g carbs, 50g fat. Weight dropping quickly and easily. Food is delicious and satisfying.

Minimal supplements, and no weird ones work for me.

You could summarise it as : low fat seafood; some meats; bone broth and potato juice soup; fresh fruit mainly tropical; low fat yogurt; cooked greens

OP
Katelove

Katelove

Thank you auqaman! Nice insights...I appreciate your specific contribution. It is very helpful.

HLP

How much plain water are you drinking? From my personal experience with hypothyroidism, water was a huge issue. If you eat enough fruit and drink milk, you should need hardly any water. If you are peeing more than six times per day, you are likely drinking too much water. This can also mess with your sleep also.

OP
Katelove

Katelove

HLP, good question about the water...I drink seltzer and some water...I have not been drinking milk lately...I drink coffee too...I do drink a lot of fluids.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Current plan for me is as follows. Body fat and weight dropping significantly, temps rising and steady.

Lost around 8 pounds in 5 weeks, most of it fat according to my bodyfat measurements

Honestly it's made me realise how easy this stuff is.

4 meals with 1-2 snacks, eating every 3 hours to maintain blood sugar, eating most heavily from 8am-3pm, and lighter after, last meal by 7pm and a snack around 10 before bed

BALANCED meals containing protein, carb and fat in every one, eaten at same times.

Solid food, and proper meals at regular times. Coffee with sugar for breakfast is not breakfast.

Seafood and meat every day, split over 2 meals. Often prawns, squid, scallops, some white fish like Halibut which is delicious.
Liver once a week, sometimes twice in smaller quantities.
Low fat strained greek yoghurt - mainly for breakfast, mixed with honey and lots of fresh fruit
No coffee, doesn't agree with me, and helps me reduce cortisol and lose stomach fat and sleep better. Cutting coffee has been huge.
Lots of ripe fruit - not juices. Juices make me fatter, possibly due to inbalance of "meals" (ie tendency for too high carbs in a meal), speed of calories causing insulin spikes, or some other unknown thing like lack of fibre.
Mainly eating papaya and peaches/nectarines - 2 pounds per day at least - some days I have over 2 pounds of papaya (2 giant ones) which has extremely high calcium to phosphate ratio
Potato juice soup, tons of salt added
Boiled greens > 1lb cooked for 20 mins (sometimes discard the greens and sometimes, sometimes eat them). Tons of salt added --> THIS one has been huge for me, not sure why, perhaps the calcium, mag and other trace minerals
Bone broths using mainly oxtail for the high gelatin (all the fat skimmed off after refrigerating)
Minimal cheese due to fat content.
Sipping on 1% milk mixed with casein protein and some honey to keep the blood sugar up between meals

Fat minimal, although hard to eat less than 50g per day

Getting around 180g protein, 250-300g carbs, 50g fat. Weight dropping quickly and easily. Food is delicious and satisfying.

Minimal supplements, and no weird ones work for me.

You could summarise it as : low fat seafood; some meats; bone broth and potato juice soup; fresh fruit mainly tropical; low fat yogurt; cooked greens
Very nice. :hattip

tara

Motif

Megdoses of Niacin have been a miracle for me. Lysine, taurine and glycine should be staples for anyone's with digestion problems, as well as coffee and the fat solubles in the right quantities (always topical). It's not the food, it's the body where the foods goes. That's the problem. Restore stomach acidity and everything will go smooth. Good luck.

How to restore it?
My digestion sucks. It's like I have no stomach acid and no bile.

Taurin , milk thistle , nac, silmarin all five me histamine issues.
Maybe this caused my histamine intolerance

Taurin , milk thistle , nac, silmarin all five me histamine issues.

Do you take niacin or niacinamide ? Flush or no flush?

I loved taking the flush niacin. And it helped with histamine issues. The non flush niacin didn't

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals