How To Reverse Soft Tissue Calcification

I think it's silly to think such relative small quantity of "vitamins" can have such big action radius for it to have considerable de-calcifying effect on tissue all over the body.

Arrade

I think it's silly to think such relative small quantity of "vitamins" can have such big action radius for it to have considerable de-calcifying effect on tissue all over the body.
I take 30,000 iu Vit D and 2.5 mg of K2.
Also these are the direct vitamins that determine calcium use in the body.
Why don't you try it?

To support arterial de-calcification you need to concentrate on the following:
  • inhibit excessive release of norepinephrine and epinephrine (adrenalin)
  • increase androgens
  • induce eNOS but inhibit iNOS
  • increase IGF-1 and IGFBP1 & 3
  • increase Calcium intake to overcome calcium paradox
[Edit]

Last edited:

Arrade

To support arterial de-calcification you need to concentrate on the following:
  • inhibit excessive release of norepinephrine and epinephrine (adrenalin)
  • increase androgens
  • induce eNOS but inhibit iNOS
  • increase IGF-1 and IGFBP-3
  • increase Calcium intake to overcome calcium paradox
Vit D increases the calcium levels, which opposes parathyroid
Vit K transports the blood calcium or hurtful calcium deposits back into the bone
VIt D and K both lower estrogen and increase testoterone

Can't say for your other points (also add magnesium)

@topdog82 Were is your evidence you really have soft tissue calcification as you claim?
You cannot possibly get arterial calcification with over supplementing D3, A and some calcium. You have misdiagnosed your condition.
I over supplemented with vitamin d3, vitamin a and calcium citrate (did not know any better. in hindsight, not a smart idea)

I stopped because I was feeling incredibly shitty. After I stopped, I had strange muscle spasms and twitches etc. on and off for a period of months. I tried magnesium oil spray and noticed a huge difference immediately. this indicated that I was magnesium deficient. not only that, but my muscles went from stiff to more fluid. I concluded that calcium had locked into my soft tissues

I looked up some stuff online and have added vitamin k2 (natto daily, tons of grass fed meats), magnesium oil (twice a day 20 sprays), and apple cider vinegar (16 tablespoons, thats a lot) to my daily routine. I also take a small 1k iu d3 and 100mcg k2 mk7 tablet in the morning

Does anyone have any suggestion on how to speed up recovery from arterial calcification? So far what I have been doing has been working. I have been adding in mk4 daily as well but it makes me really tired and dizzy for some reason. Any other ideas?

Vit D increases the calcium levels, which opposes parathyroid
Vit K transports the blood calcium or hurtful calcium deposits back into the bone
VIt D and K both lower estrogen and increase testoterone

Can't say for your other points (also add magnesium)
That's seems like a nice vitamin theory an sich. But are not vitamins mostly co-factors in processes? What is the large cycle that makes the vitamins work in the first place? Consider that.

Arrade

@topdog82 Were is your evidence you really have soft tissue calcification as you claim?
You cannot possibly get arterial calcification with over supplementing D3, A and some calcium. You have misdiagnosed your condition.
That sounds exactly how you get it. Without K the calcium doesnt go into the bones but in the wrong places like the arteries.
General Orange :hungover:

That sounds exactly how you get it. Without K the calcium doesnt go into the bones but in the wrong places like the arteries.
General Orange :hungover:
Without empirical evidence, there is only speculation. You have no idea how the deeper molecular biology works.

[edit] we have also no idea what his diet was. So much factors unknown. and then relying on someones self diagnosis is just silly.

Arrade

Without empirical evidence, there is only speculation. You have no idea how the deeper molecular biology works.

[edit] we have also no idea what his diet was. So much factors unknown. and then relying on someones self diagnosis is just silly.
I'm pretty sure I've seen studies that supplementing calcium or D without K caused calcification, I don't feel like looking for it

Self Diagnosis I get. I think you have to have a CT scan to check for athero tho

I over supplemented with vitamin d3, vitamin a and calcium citrate (did not know any better. in hindsight, not a smart idea)
I stopped because I was feeling incredibly shitty. After I stopped, I had strange muscle spasms and twitches etc. on and off for a period of months. ...
"Hypervitaminosis A, or vitamin A toxicity, occurs when you have too much vitamin A in your body.
This condition may be acute or chronic. Acute toxicity occurs after consuming large amounts of vitamin A over a short period of time, typically within a few hours or days. Chronic toxicity occurs when large amounts of vitamin A build up in your body over a long period of time.
Symptoms include changes to vision, bone pain, and skin changes. Chronic toxicity can lead to liver damage and increased pressure on your brain."

"Below are the 6 main side effects of too much vitamin D."
  • Elevated Blood Levels. ...
  • Elevated Blood Calcium Levels. ...
  • Nausea, Vomiting and Poor Appetite. ...
  • Stomach Pain, Constipation or Diarrhea. ...
  • Bone Loss. ...
  • Kidney Failure.
"However, if vitamin D intake is excessive, blood calcium may reach levels that cause symptoms that are not only unpleasant, but dangerous.
Symptoms of hypercalcemia, or high blood calcium levels, include:"
  • Digestive distress, such as vomiting, nausea and stomach pain
  • Fatigue, dizziness and confusion
  • Excessive thirst
  • Frequent urination
- Subject achieved hypercalcemia?

"Vitamin D3 has been found to increase blood levels significantly more than D2. Studies have shown that each additional 100 IU of vitamin D3 you consume per day will raise your blood vitamin D levels by 1 ng/ml (2.5 nmol/l), on average (2, 3)."
"Vitamin D intoxication occurs when blood levels rise above 150 ng/ml (375 nmol/l). Because the vitamin is stored in body fat and released into the bloodstream slowly, the effects of toxicity may last for several months after you stop taking supplements (4)."

- Subject reports: 10.000 ui of D3 over 3-6 months daily? Please clarify. Generally speaking, 4,000 IU or less per day is considered safe as long as your blood values are being monitored.

"One recent study looked at data from more than 20,000 people over a 10-year period. It found that only 37 people had levels above 100 ng/ml (250 nmol/l). Only one person had true toxicity, at 364 ng/ml (899 nmol/l) (8)."
6 Side Effects of Too Much Vitamin D

Supplements and Coronary Calcification
"Though several studies have suggested that calcium supplements increase the risk of coronary artery disease, most research has found that they do not affect arterial calcification or coronary risk. For instance, in 2012 the long-running Framingham Offspring Study found that people who consumed the most calcium from food plus supplements (as much as 3,000 milligrams a day) did not have more coronary calcium. This has been confirmed by subsequent research."
- Subject reports 1000 mg of calcium per day.

[Vitamin D intoxication caused by drugs bought online. Sky high daily dosage for six months resulted in severe hypercalcemia]. - PubMed - NCBI
Here we present a case were a person obtained vitamin D over the internet and administered 50 000 IE daily to his father for a period of six months, in the pursuit to stop or reverse the progression of a vascular dementia. The treatment resulted in a severe hypercalcemia and recurrent hospitalizations.
- Subject was not hospitalized ?

Effect of chronic hypercalcemia on the heart. An analysis of 18 necropsy patients. - PubMed - NCBI
Certain clinical and morphologic cardiac observations are described in 18 necropsy patients, aged 33 to 58 years (mean 45 years) (14 women), with chronic hypercalcemia (11.6 to 34.4 mg/dl [19.4]) from one to nine years (mean five years). Primary hyperparathyroidism was present in nine patients and secondary hyperparathyroidism in the other nine (of renal origin in seven). Cardiac valve anular and coronary arterial calcific deposits were present in 10 patients (Group I) including four (mean age 51 years) with considerable narrowing of two or three of the four major epicardial coronary arteries.

- So did subject really achieve hypercalcemia with calcific deposits?

Luckytype

I’ve never heard of people reversing atherosclerosis after any amount of time with just a healthy diet

Ever hear of anyone changing the way they live enough to significantly reverse the metabolic syndrome and dyslipidemia that typically accompanies atherosclerosis?

Arrade

Ever hear of anyone changing the way they live enough to significantly reverse the metabolic syndrome and dyslipidemia that typically accompanies atherosclerosis?
Would that reverse the already present calcification tho

calcification takes place on a collagen matrix, is my understanding. Use serrapeptase, nattokinase, bromelein, papain, orally. They can dissolve the collagen matrix and free up the tissue from the calcified fibrosis.
Blomelein and papain will break down collagen from tissue when it gets in contact with it, like tongue or gut. I dont think that helps.

Serrapeptase has been found to have the ability to liquefy mucus and reduce bacterial biofilms (reducing bacteria’s ability to stick to surfaces and each other). This means serrapeptase may be able to reduce phlegm buildup, nasal discharge, lung symptoms of cystic fibrosis and help other compounds fight bacteria. Additional research is needed to confirm these effects.

Though serrapeptase has been detected in plasma after supplementation, the standard oral dose for serrapeptase is low, which means very little is absorbed through the intestines. This may be one of the reasons serrapeptase is unreliable and not very effective.

Serrapeptase, if it is to work, requires an enteric coated capsule

It has been detected in serum following an oral dose of 100mg/kg (rats) to 0.87+/-0.41ng/mL, and in lymph it had higher concentrations of 43+/-42ng/mL at a Tmax of 15-30 minutes.[14] A minimum dose of 30mg/kg was required to find any detectable concentration in plasma, yet only 1mg/kg for a level in lymph tissue.[14]

This means form human dosage prox. 30mg * 7 * 70kg = 14.700mg