How To Make Hair Grow Back

OP
Velve921

Velve921

Why is the caffeine and Aspirin concoction on the scalp so supposed to increase hair growth? What is the physiological mechanism? Also, what caffeine powder is recommended? How much a day and how long have people seen results?

I don't expect it to do anything unless it is salicylic acid. Aspirin needs to be activated. I tried both and can't really feel anything apart from exfoliation.

have you measured your pulse and temperature?

Peating isn't about following a diet, it's about maintaining a high metabolism as indicated by your pulse and temperature.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

Yes, 9 months ago I woke up in the 95s and operated in low 97s. No I wake up at 97.7 and operate in the 98s..occassionally Ill hit low 99s.

tara

Ewlevy1 said:
Yes, 9 months ago I woke up in the 95s and operated in low 97s. No I wake up at 97.7 and operate in the 98s..occassionally Ill hit low 99s.
Nice to read progress like this.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

Thanks Tara.

So I believe the healing process is going well, I'm just curious to see at what point I will start to see gains rather than healing upto baseline...or better yet see cool stuff like increased hair growth or big gains in cognitive function, etc...

Raypmom

fyo said:
This sounds really good. How do you feel and such?

Peat once mentioned a guy who fell into a fireplace, scorched his head, and then his hair started growing back.

There was also another guy somewhere writing about using ultraviolet/blue light to re-stimulate hairgrowth, as part of an overall dietary protocol as well.

Peat has also written how damage is the initial stimulus for repair. For example, puncturing a scar can serve as the initial stimulus for more full skin regeneration, so long as health is otherwise capable.

In other words, maybe the scalp needs some stimulating. Maybe try some vigorous massaging and rubbing baking soda into there.

Well, I don't know if this will be of any help but the first thing I noticed when I started taking Hydrolyzed Collagen (greatlakes.com) was that my hair was growing like crazy. I already had long hair down to my back, but it started getting longer and longer very fast. Also my nails were growing fast as well. It kind of bothered me a lot since I workout on a regular basis. I decided to cut it short like a bob, and I still have to go every few weeks just to keep up with the bob cut. I don't know why, but I just really think it's the gelatin.

maybe someone else has the same thinking ?

I think I quoted the wrong person. oops

Gl;itch.e

Raypmom said:
Well, I don't know if this will be of any help but the first thing I noticed when I started taking Hydrolyzed Collagen (greatlakes.com) was that my hair was growing like crazy. I already had long hair down to my back, but it started getting longer and longer very fast. Also my nails were growing fast as well. It kind of bothered me a lot since I workout on a regular basis. I decided to cut it short like a bob, and I still have to go every few weeks just to keep up with the bob cut. I don't know why, but I just really think it's the gelatin.

maybe someone else has the same thinking ?

I think I quoted the wrong person. oops
Well not collagen specifically but I noticed improved hair quality and speed of growth when I upped my gelatine into the 30+gram a day range. I also noticed a bit of regrowth with Taurine (taking 6+ gram a day). Unfortunately the regrowth doesn't seem to be continuous. Just a mild improvement and stabilisation.

uuy8778yyi

Ewlevy1 said:
Why is the caffeine and Aspirin concoction on the scalp so supposed to increase hair growth? What is the physiological mechanism? Also, what caffeine powder is recommended? How much a day and how long have people seen results?

can allegedly remove pufa from the scalp

you can buy it pre-made

called solban

Gl;itch.e

uuy8778yyi said:
Ewlevy1 said:

can allegedly remove pufa from the scalp

you can buy it pre-made

called solban
I don't think its directly pufa related. More so that it has effects that parallel with thyroid in that it is energizing to the cells. It might have an anti-estrogenic effect as well.

Momado965

Well not collagen specifically but I noticed improved hair quality and speed of growth when I upped my gelatine into the 30+gram a day range. I also noticed a bit of regrowth with Taurine (taking 6+ gram a day). Unfortunately the regrowth doesn't seem to be continuous. Just a mild improvement and stabilisation.

Same here. I am yet to experiment with higher doses of fatty vitamins. Laat time I tried it, hair regrowth occurred. Also upping sugar is important. My hair improved a lot when I upped my sugar intake.

achillies

Same here. I am yet to experiment with higher doses of fatty vitamins. Laat time I tried it, hair regrowth occurred. Also upping sugar is important. My hair improved a lot when I upped my sugar intake.

i noticed improvements with gelatin/taurine.

but simple syrup really fired it up

Carb54

What do you use as a source of taurine and gelatine?

JDreamer

I'm presently trying this too - especially the combo of coffee/sugar twice a day.

A long time ago I completely cut out sugars and it just so happened to be in that time frame I was also suffering (and still am) from troublesome gut bloating. Because of this I went extremely low carb. Keep in mind, I'm also a guy who lift weights 3-4 nights a week a lot of which is based around heavy/compound movements.

After reading thru multiple threads on RP - I now realize what a major mistake I made. I can't confirm without blood tests obviously, but I'm pretty certain I caused some blood/sugar problems and impacted glycogen stores in my liver.