How To Increase Androgen Receptors In My Cheek ?

jase_11six

Hey @haidut

how can i increase androgen receptors and DHT levels in the cheek skin?

trying to grow my beard for next year :) trying to avoid minoxidil as i get heart palps

Appreciate your help Georgi!!

Last edited:

baccheion

Hey @haidut

trying to grow my beard for next year :)

What are your hormone and thyroid levels based on lab work? Any nutrient deficiencies? My beard connected after taking MSM (+ silicon/monomethylsilanetriol + vitamin C; 4g:1g MSM:C).

OP
jase_11six

jase_11six

trying to grow
What are your hormone and thyroid levels based on lab work? Any nutrient deficiencies? My beard connected after taking MSM (+ silicon/monomethylsilanetriol + vitamin C; 4g:1g MSM:C).
i have a few nutritional deficiencies, have low zinc copper vit D ... high reverse t3, cholestrol . t3 and t4 are lookin good. im currently loosing a bit of hair but thats another story

baccheion

trying to grow

i have a few nutritional deficiencies, have low zinc copper vit D ... high reverse t3, cholestrol . t3 and t4 are lookin good. im currently loosing a bit of hair but thats another story
I'd say first address nutrition/metabolism problems. If growth doesn't improve, then try something more direct.

OP
jase_11six

jase_11six

I'd say first address nutrition/metabolism problems. If growth doesn't improve, then try something more direct.

That's true. But even before the nutritional deficiencies I had difficult growing beard. Looking for something topical to do the trick.

baccheion

That's true. But even before the nutritional deficiencies I had difficult growing beard. Looking for something topical to do the trick.
If metabolism/thyroid/HPA is normalized and a sufficient amount of hormones are being produced, then it should grow. Are there other problems? Hypogonadism?

OP
jase_11six

jase_11six

Well my beard is patchy, there maybe less androgen receptors in that beard less area. I want to increase them in that area

Douglas Ek

@haidut hey Haidut, what are your thoughts?

Thyroid function tied to losing hair. High thyroid hormone increases DHT by a lot. Like more than anything. Good DHT and T levels are so dependent on thyroid. And your thyroid is dependent Nutrients like zinc, copper, iron, iodine, calcium, magnesium, vitamin A & D any some more. So correctin deficiencies will help solve your problem. High inactive thyroid hormone rT3 like you have is a sign of low iron which probably true zinc you have low zinc and copper aswell. They act in balance. You should get blood test to check more like iron panel, liver status, hormones like PTH, prolactin, T, DHT, Estrogen, Cortisol just to get a full spectrum of your health.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hey @haidut

trying to grow my beard for next year :) trying to avoid minoxidil as i get heart palps

Not sure why you would consider minoxidil on your cheeks. As far as androgen receptor density - DHEA and androsterone would be your best bet for OTC steroids, and of course other androgens like T, DHT, etc also increase receptor density. Oral Tribulus also seems to increase receptor density and it does so systemically, not just in cheeks.

OP
jase_11six

jase_11six

Not sure why you would consider minoxidil on your cheeks. As far as androgen receptor density - DHEA and androsterone would be your best bet for OTC steroids, and of course other androgens like T, DHT, etc also increase receptor density. Oral Tribulus also seems to increase receptor density and it does so systemically, not just in cheeks.

is there any legal way for me to obtain androsterone? im from Australia and i cant find anything online except for a Chinese supplier. Have you made any dht products Georgi ?

Douglas Ek

is there any legal way for me to obtain androsterone? im from Australia and i cant find anything online except for a Chinese supplier. Have you made any dht products Georgi ?

Lab/R&D Chemicals

You can find androsterone to buy legally on this website but they sell it for research purpose. You can still buy it though and get it shipped home as long as its not listed in your country which it usually doesnt seem to be. Doubt australia has it but it might get caught in customs out of interest what it is then they ship it later on.

OP
jase_11six

jase_11six

Nice! You look good like this, and I think only Minox will help non existent beard to grow according to my research
Hey @RisingSun you dont think DHT powder or cream can help men grow beard? beard depends on androgen receptors sensitivity and dht levels

OP
jase_11six

jase_11six

Thyroid function tied to losing hair. High thyroid hormone increases DHT by a lot. Like more than anything. Good DHT and T levels are so dependent on thyroid. And your thyroid is dependent Nutrients like zinc, copper, iron, iodine, calcium, magnesium, vitamin A & D any some more. So correctin deficiencies will help solve your problem. High inactive thyroid hormone rT3 like you have is a sign of low iron which probably true zinc you have low zinc and copper aswell. They act in balance. You should get blood test to check more like iron panel, liver status, hormones like PTH, prolactin, T, DHT, Estrogen, Cortisol just to get a full spectrum of your health.

Hi @Douglas Ek , me having an elevated reverse T3 makes me experience hypothyroid symptoms and the main one ive been experiencing is hair loss and dry scalp. Im not sure if low thyroid contributes to increase in DHT? even if it did i got it tested ages and and my DHT wasnt that high at all. I read from Dannys Roddys Book Hair like a Fox that DHT is not the reason of hair loss but potentially hypothyroidism in disguise. Im currently taking all those vitamins and minerals mentioned. Im actually iodine deficient with low zinc, copper, D, iron etc. I used a beta blocker drug last year which may have inhibited iodine uptake thus causing my deficiency. im taking a product called Guggul to reduce my RT3. Am i on the right track?

Momado965

Other than T, DHT, TT what other substances increase receptor density?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals