How I Am Reversing My Hair Loss. Growing It Longer. 18 Months Of Expermenting

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5487

Giving back to the community, this information can be used and tested by yourself.

Immediate Defense: First and foremost we need to slow calcification and fibrosis.While we work on metabolism
1) Taurine 2-3 g at night. Dosages 1g with coffee during day.-Fibrosis
2) K2(blend) morning and night dosage (.5mg). D3 in the morning 500iu.-Calcification
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Energy: Hall mark of hairloss is a lack of effective oxidative metabolism, damaged gut, and inability to even extract energy from foods. The cascade of "winter metabolism" stress metabolism unfolds, since though you are eating alot, you are not absorbing a lot.
1) Sucrose- Table sugar, needs to be used liberally.

Once I began adding sucrose to my milk, juice, smoothies. My coffee tolerance quadrupled. I actually had energy reserve and could handle caffeine. Sucrose is instant energy, and extremely absorbable.
Make sure to take sucrose with milk/potassium/juice. We best avoid fiber/starchs for now. Stick to juices/milk/sucrose.

Raw organic light brown whole foods sugar, is what I use. Tastes awesome.

2) Saturated fat-increases cholesterol synthesis with in the body=Hormones. I mainly use unhomoginized cream( more on this later) for progesterone and other protective mechanisms. Most of my fat is at night.

3) Protein: After watching my hair get it's worse while testing a form of mccdougal, and extremly starchy diet, low in protein. I switched to eating protein liberally. Form of Non fat milk, with unhomoginzed cream(little bit) added back in, and plenty of sucrose and salt.
The "ITCH" on the scalp comes from prolactin spikes with too much liquid and not enough salt. ray writes about this.

NOTE: Every tryptophan protein source i eat(milk/meat/eggs) Is matched with a Large ammount of Gelatin in hot water. Atleast two tables spoons. This displaces some serotonin and any sedation by gelatin i knock out with caffeine.

So for the most part it's Danny Roddy diet, which actually seems to work the best. I just add alot more Gelatin to my diet, than he does. Which prevents the serotonin feeling after high protein meals.

Coffee, I drink a bunch normally after every meal with plenty of sucrose and some milk.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Normal Meal 18 oz of milk+tiny bit of cream+Sugar and salt to taste, TWO big tables spoons of gelatin, Orange juice throughout the day.

If you start getting fat, start sprinting, and keep fat at night.
I sprint 20 yards 5-7x every other day, 3 minute rest. Will keep fat at bay, may even lose some like me. Trains only CP-ATP and minimal lactate and glycolsis.

Whatch as you start to feel your scalp be "unglued" to your skull and blood flow return, capillars heal, miniaturizing hair begin to grow longer...etc. As for comeplete regrow, I havn't seen full recover , Just small sprouting and corners are filling in. Hairloss is stopped!

Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing your info.
Do you supplement thyroid or progesterone?
Have you considered using something to directly oppose prolactin, as it appears very involved in hair issues? Haidut linked to some studies where lowering prolactin by itself brought metabolic benefits: DHEA Has Very Similar Anabolic Activity To DHT
I also came across this study where Vitamin E by itself lowered prolactin quite powerfully:
Effect of vitamin E therapy on sexual functions of uremic patients in hemodialysis. - PubMed - NCBI

Last edited:
OP
D

Deleted member 5487

Thanks for sharing your info.
Do you supplement thyroid or progesterone?
Have you considered using something to directly oppose prolactin, as it appears very involved in hair issues? Haidut linked to some studies where lowering prolactin by itself brought metabolic benefits: DHEA Has Very Similar Anabolic Activity To DHT
I also came across this study where Vitamin E by itself lowered prolactin quite powerfully:
Effect of vitamin E therapy on sexual functions of uremic patients in hemodialysis. - PubMed - NCBI

My supplements are white sugar, gelatin, k2, a , d3. Occasionaly some preg, taurine.

fixing things systemically is the key

brix

So what are you seeing exactly? Denser hair or actual regrowth? Pics if you have any?

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

Density and volume undoubtly.

The minaturizing hairs on the outskirts are lengthing and filling in.

Don't expect the capillary networks to rebuild over night. I am sure it will take many months of derma penning/massageing to get blood flow to your youthful hair.

Runenight201

Nice job figuring things out and stopping hair loss for yourself. I have also seen myself handle milk much better with sugar. I also add dark chocolate, which may be obfuscating which is more beneficial with the digestion of milk. Dark Chocolate contains more stearic acid by weight than palmitic acid, while milk is the opposite. Perhaps the stearic acid could be providing beneficial aspects, as I've seen some talk about stearic acid in this forum but I have not researched too much into it.

I've messed around with many different fat contents of milk, and I'm beginning to think whole milk fat may be just too fatty. I will be switching to 2% and ensure I'm always sweetening my milk with honey or maple syrup. Refined sucrose doesn't seem to taste right with plan milk, however I do prefer mixed with dark chocolate and milk. Is there a reason you choose to fatten the milk yourself as opposed to buying maybe 1%? Is 1% too fatty for you, or does the fatty acid profile change with cream as opposed to pure milk.

I have been slacking on gelatin use, and my meat and egg consumption is beneficially at an all time high, although I've never noted a serotonin effect of too much meat, and to be honest I'm not quite sure what that would feel like. Whenever I eat meat with more gelatinous parts, I seem to very rarely enjoy eating the gelatin, which makes me question how much I actually need gelatin, although I have mixed gelatin with oj/soda and have enjoyed the taste. I'll have to pay more attention to my stomach's ingestion of this food combination during a repeated experiment after a large meat meal.

dreamcatcher

Giving back to the community, this information can be used and tested by yourself.

Immediate Defense: First and foremost we need to slow calcification and fibrosis.While we work on metabolism
1) Taurine 2-3 g at night. Dosages 1g with coffee during day.-Fibrosis
2) K2(blend) morning and night dosage (.5mg). D3 in the morning 500iu.-Calcification
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Energy: Hall mark of hairloss is a lack of effective oxidative metabolism, damaged gut, and inability to even extract energy from foods. The cascade of "winter metabolism" stress metabolism unfolds, since though you are eating alot, you are not absorbing a lot.
1) Sucrose- Table sugar, needs to be used liberally.

Once I began adding sucrose to my milk, juice, smoothies. My coffee tolerance quadrupled. I actually had energy reserve and could handle caffeine. Sucrose is instant energy, and extremely absorbable.
Make sure to take sucrose with milk/potassium/juice. We best avoid fiber/starchs for now. Stick to juices/milk/sucrose.

Raw organic light brown whole foods sugar, is what I use. Tastes awesome.

2) Saturated fat-increases cholesterol synthesis with in the body=Hormones. I mainly use unhomoginized cream( more on this later) for progesterone and other protective mechanisms. Most of my fat is at night.

3) Protein: After watching my hair get it's worse while testing a form of mccdougal, and extremly starchy diet, low in protein. I switched to eating protein liberally. Form of Non fat milk, with unhomoginzed cream(little bit) added back in, and plenty of sucrose and salt.
The "ITCH" on the scalp comes from prolactin spikes with too much liquid and not enough salt. ray writes about this.

NOTE: Every tryptophan protein source i eat(milk/meat/eggs) Is matched with a Large ammount of Gelatin in hot water. Atleast two tables spoons. This displaces some serotonin and any sedation by gelatin i knock out with caffeine.

So for the most part it's Danny Roddy diet, which actually seems to work the best. I just add alot more Gelatin to my diet, than he does. Which prevents the serotonin feeling after high protein meals.

Coffee, I drink a bunch normally after every meal with plenty of sucrose and some milk.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Normal Meal 18 oz of milk+tiny bit of cream+Sugar and salt to taste, TWO big tables spoons of gelatin, Orange juice throughout the day.

If you start getting fat, start sprinting, and keep fat at night.
I sprint 20 yards 5-7x every other day, 3 minute rest. Will keep fat at bay, may even lose some like me. Trains only CP-ATP and minimal lactate and glycolsis.

Whatch as you start to feel your scalp be "unglued" to your skull and blood flow return, capillars heal, miniaturizing hair begin to grow longer...etc. As for comeplete regrow, I havn't seen full recover , Just small sprouting and corners are filling in. Hairloss is stopped!

Good luck
Thank you for the valuable information.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

Nice job figuring things out and stopping hair loss for yourself. I have also seen myself handle milk much better with sugar. I also add dark chocolate, which may be obfuscating which is more beneficial with the digestion of milk. Dark Chocolate contains more stearic acid by weight than palmitic acid, while milk is the opposite. Perhaps the stearic acid could be providing beneficial aspects, as I've seen some talk about stearic acid in this forum but I have not researched too much into it.

I've messed around with many different fat contents of milk, and I'm beginning to think whole milk fat may be just too fatty. I will be switching to 2% and ensure I'm always sweetening my milk with honey or maple syrup. Refined sucrose doesn't seem to taste right with plan milk, however I do prefer mixed with dark chocolate and milk. Is there a reason you choose to fatten the milk yourself as opposed to buying maybe 1%? Is 1% too fatty for you, or does the fatty acid profile change with cream as opposed to pure milk.

I have been slacking on gelatin use, and my meat and egg consumption is beneficially at an all time high, although I've never noted a serotonin effect of too much meat, and to be honest I'm not quite sure what that would feel like. Whenever I eat meat with more gelatinous parts, I seem to very rarely enjoy eating the gelatin, which makes me question how much I actually need gelatin, although I have mixed gelatin with oj/soda and have enjoyed the taste. I'll have to pay more attention to my stomach's ingestion of this food combination during a repeated experiment after a large meat meal.

2 things.

1) Travis's finding on homogonized fat/ my own studies. Show that if you cant get raw milk, best get unhomogonized. Also why goat milk is superior. A2 is better but now were talking about like $10 a day in milk.

2)I like to control my fat intake completely.
If I want to have fat free milk when insulin sensitivity is highest( morning) I can do so. Same as with a post sprint/workout meal.

If there's 50g of fat in 1% gallon, and I only need 25 gram throughout the day. And mabey 50 gram at night with my ice cream. That extra 25 grams= 225 calories.

Gives me more control.

TripleOG

Always nice to see feedback.

Have you experimented with physical approaches, OP? Wooden bristle brushes, derma roller, derma needle, etc?

achillies

Always nice to see feedback.

Have you experimented with physical approaches, OP? Wooden bristle brushes, derma roller, derma needle, etc?

Needle is the best, the roller is not as effective and creates scar tissue.

Once again these are all attempts to bring blood flow and rebuild capillary channel. Same as minoxidil.

Systematic internal health is far superior, pens/massaging are mere supplements.

The issue must be fixed internally. Feed oxygen/sucrose rich blood to all the cells. Rather than a cold stress ,winter metabolism as the organism sacrifices costly “useless” things like hair.

TripleOG

Needle is the best, the roller is not as effective and creates scar tissue.

Once again these are all attempts to bring blood flow and rebuild capillary channel. Same as minoxidil.

Systematic internal health is far superior, pens/massaging are mere supplements.

The issue must be fixed internally. Feed oxygen/sucrose rich blood to all the cells. Rather than a cold stress ,winter metabolism as the organism sacrifices costly “useless” things like hair.

Hmm, do rollers really create scar tissue, or is that just a competing sales tactic used by derma-needle distributors with no evidence?

And yes of course. Prioritizing systemic health should go without saying on this forum, thus I didn't find it necessary to repeat a core principle of Peat on a forum dedicated to his work. Every thread shouldn't need a disclaimer. Then again, maybe they do for those who clearly haven't read or listened to his work.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

Hmm, do rollers really create scar tissue, or is that just a competing sales tactic used by derma-needle distributors with no evidence?

And yes of course. Prioritizing systemic health should go without saying on this forum, thus I didn't find it necessary to repeat a core principle of Peat on a forum dedicated to his work. Every thread shouldn't need a disclaimer. Then again, maybe they do for those who clearly haven't read or listened to his work.

I use then pen and it works. Keep using the roller let us know

K

Kratos

For me, fructose makes me lose hair. I can go on a binge for a week drinking half a gallon of orange juice a day and it looks like i'm balding quick. It reverses once I stop drinking it and plain sugar doesn't have that effect on me though.

Waremu

I have been 'Peating' since 2012. The best years for my hair was around 2014ish. The first year or two brought me a lot of 'adjustments' where I originally thought the diet wasn't working for me and that it was maybe even not the way to better health for me to go. But after a few years when I went through the rough first few, I noticed things getting progressively better, especially when I learned through trial and error what macro ratios and what not work better for me. My hair and skin looked best then, I slimmed down and gained lean muscle. After a while I started eating more starch and I noticed thats when things got worse for me. I had quite a few periods of trying to eat more starch over sugar and it only resulted in weight gain, energy swings, etc. I stopped that and went back to the mores strict version similar to the OP's diet here, with some minor differences. I am doing much better once again. It seems my hair does best when I am strict 'Peat' with maybe a few minor adjustments of my own. No matter what I do, starch may make me feel good at first, but it always goes down hill once I start eating it for more than a few days. My sleep especially suffer.

One thing I would caution newbies on is, keep track of how you do with using the pure sugar and maybe not let it replace most of your carb calories. Sugar can work well, but after a while it replaces too many nutrients if it's the major carb calorie source. I just use sugar to sweeten my carb sources, but not as a main carb source. I learned the hard way when I started becoming more deficient in magnesium, especially as my increased metabolism began demanding more such nutrients. Pine apple and Orange juice are my two favorite carb sources as they're packed with magnesium and folate. I handle dates very well so I often eat them with my raw milk. Dates a packed with magnesium as well (6% magnesium in two dates) and are great if you handle them well. Some fruits are the only fiber I handle. (Starch just kills my gut and my hair. And I say this as someone who loves starches such as rice and potatoes.) I typically keep my fat low. 1% skimmed raw milk, raw egg yolk or two, little coconut oil with carrot salad, and some cacao fat sometimes is about it for my fat. My fat is around 10-15% of total calories. I also notice I run into major problems if I don't have oysters at least 2-3 times per week in small amounts, for the zinc, etc. I have liver regularly as well. Getting enough salt with liquid juices/liquids is also very important to me. But I don't go overboard on salt either. Mostly to taste with each meal, and sometimes a little more than that with my before bed meal.

I try to keep my sugar to protein ratio at 3:1 per meal. Sometimes 2:1 but never less than that. 3:1 works best for blood sugar/energy. Peat has mentioned this in the past as well. I typically eat 4-5 small meals per day. Biggest is usually breakfast or before bed.

But I definitely attest that this way of eating is what works best for me, coming from many years of trial and error and a lot of time Peating. I sometimes get caught up in new info and experiment, but I always find that the theoretical explanations as to why that 'newer and better way of eating' never pan out for me in reality and leave me feeling cold, stressed, moody, with bad sleep and bad hair again. It seems strict 'Peating' is the only time tested thing that works for me.

Last edited:

Waremu

For me, fructose makes me lose hair. I can go on a binge for a week drinking half a gallon of orange juice a day and it looks like i'm balding quick. It reverses once I stop drinking it and plain sugar doesn't have that effect on me though.

Thats funny because it's 10000000% the opposite effect for me. Starch makes my hair fall out faster and get thin faster and messes up my sleep and digestion, which to me suggests it's endotoxin related. Fruit makes me feel the opposite and also makes me feel like I have way better mental clarity. When I was a newbie to Peat, I initially did not so best with more fruit, so I ate more white rice, but as my metabolism got better, I noticed fruit over starch was better for me.

Last edited:
K

Kratos

Thats funny because it's 10000000% the opposite effect for me. Starch makes my hair fall out faster and get thin faster and messes up my sleep and digestion, which to me suggests it's endotoxin related. Fruit makes me feel does the opposite and also makes me feel like I have way better mental clarity. When I was a newbie to Peat, I initially did bad with more fruit, so I ate more white rice, but as my metabolism got better, I noticed fruit over starch was better for me.

Sadly I can't handle any fruit at all, it sucks because mandarins are one of the best fruit out there, even orange juice and pineapple juice are too sweet. It's like I can't handle any fructose whatsoever.

Dezertfox

I use then pen and it works. Keep using the roller let us know
Amarsh do you still use the same derma stamp you posted on the other thread?

How long did it take for you to see hair growth after using it 1-2x a week?

golder

Would you mind linking a similar style of the derma stamp that you use Amarsh? I think that I’m using the one that produces lots of scar tissue. Im slowly fixing metabolism but the hair regrowth seems to be slightly slower.
Thanks again.

golder

Thanks mate, appreciate. Do you remember what length needle he recommends, 0.5/1.0/1.5?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals