Highest Energy Combination Lately

Velve921

I would like to get everyone's favorite energy combinations up to date. Of course, over the years many people have posted different thoughts and experiences, but I am always curious to see if anyone has some good combinations or success lately.

I am currently in a place where I am going 7 days a week 'temporarily' as I am working on some important and time sensitive projects. Just so everyone doesn't FREAK OUT and object to my 7 days a week.... I am putting my schedule together with lots of balance on a daily basis as I make these pushes. My career depends on this temporary 7 day plan and with my experience in Peat's wisdom for 5 years I am finding good balance within my days at this point.

For a sample day:

11:30pm - 8:00am - Sleep
8:00 - 9:00am -Education, Affirmation, and Day Preparation w/ Breakfast
9:00am - 12:00pm - Work
12:00pm-1:00pm - Break, exercise, lunch, walks
1:00pm-3:00pm - Work
3:00-3:30pm - Break, social with people at coffee shops
3:30-7:00pm - Work
7:00pm-8:00pm - Education
8:00pm - 11:30pm - Dinner, relax, social

Every time I have a new work block I rotate coffee shops so I am always on the move, changing environments, being social, lots of music, so it's a productive and adventurous work day.

Anybody have some good thoughts to consider for good energy support that they've success with lately?

tankasnowgod

I would like to get everyone's favorite energy combinations up to date. Of course, over the years many people have posted different thoughts and experiences, but I am always curious to see if anyone has some good combinations or success lately.

I am currently in a place where I am going 7 days a week 'temporarily' as I am working on some important and time sensitive projects. Just so everyone doesn't FREAK OUT and object to my 7 days a week.... I am putting my schedule together with lots of balance on a daily basis as I make these pushes. My career depends on this temporary 7 day plan and with my experience in Peat's wisdom for 5 years I am finding good balance within my days at this point.

For a sample day:

11:30pm - 8:00am - Sleep
8:00 - 9:00am -Education, Affirmation, and Day Preparation w/ Breakfast
9:00am - 12:00pm - Work
12:00pm-1:00pm - Break, exercise, lunch, walks
1:00pm-3:00pm - Work
3:00-3:30pm - Break, social with people at coffee shops
3:30-7:00pm - Work
7:00pm-8:00pm - Education
8:00pm - 11:30pm - Dinner, relax, social

Every time I have a new work block I rotate coffee shops so I am always on the move, changing environments, being social, lots of music, so it's a productive and adventurous work day.

Anybody have some good thoughts to consider for good energy support that they've success with lately?

I upped my Vitamin D supplementation a bit lately, and that helped with energy for me. You might wanna consider that, especially if it's winter where you are, and are spending a lot of time indoors. Peat even mentioned that it's parallel to thyroid hormone-

Another thing that might help a lot is Pregnenolone. That can especially help with focus, which might be important if you are working a seven day grind.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

I upped my Vitamin D supplementation a bit lately, and that helped with energy for me. You might wanna consider that, especially if it's winter where you are, and are spending a lot of time indoors. Peat even mentioned that it's parallel to thyroid hormone-

Another thing that might help a lot is Pregnenolone. That can especially help with focus, which might be important if you are working a seven day grind.

Hey buddy,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Vitamin D is on my winter list of supplements.

Appreciate it!