Help! I Need To Control My Kynurenic Acid Level

Astolfo

Guys, it’s my last theory and it’s been very encouraging since I started to read about kynurenine pathway.

SSRIs increases KAT activity and reduces KMO activity. This leads to excess ‘kynurenic acid’ and low ‘quinolinic acid’. The first one is a NMDA antagonist, dopamine negative regulator and a7 cholinergic receptor antagonist. The second one is mostly the opposite of it.

I won’t mention all of my problems in this post, in short, I have ‘terrible’ cognitive, emotional and motor dysfunction, also which is progressively worsening day by day.

I seriously need some help. I don’t know if this because a neuroinflammation or a enzyme downregulation, I don’t actually care. I just want to fix them all. I’m open for all suggestions.

New insight into the antidepressants action: modulation of kynurenine pathway by increasing the kynurenic acid/3-hydroxykynurenine ratio. - PubMed - NCBI

- I can’t get any antibitotic without a prescription
- Most of the supplements are unavailable and can’t be ordered from abroad

Where are you? Tell us where your lets figure out how to get supps and AB in your place. There are some ways to get any doctor prescribe tetracyclines without so much hustle.

OP
A

Astolfo

F*ck Portion Control has a chapter on fixing that pathway. Also it produces niacinamide, so try that.

Thanks. I will read.

Edit-

This book not available in my country, and it’s really too expensive to buy it from abroad. Is there any way to get that chapter without reading the book? Maybe pdf or a photo?

Where are you? Tell us where your lets figure out how to get supps and AB in your place. There are some ways to get any doctor prescribe tetracyclines without so much hustle.

Turkey. I’m 17 by the way.

Turkey. I’m 17 by the way.
Are you supposed to visit a doctor with your legal representative till you get 18?

Are you sure you could not get AB without prescription? I remember sweet days buying Ephedrine-Arsan without prescription or any question asked in Turkey.

OP
A

Astolfo

Are you supposed to visit a doctor with your legal representative till you get 18?

Are you sure you could not get AB without prescription? I remember sweet days buying Ephedrine-Arsan without prescription or any question asked in Turkey.

I can go to community clinic. But I don’t ever think my doctor will prescribe antibiotic to me.

Ministry of health banned buying an antibiotic without prescription.

I can go to community clinic. But I don’t ever think my doctor will prescribe antibiotic to me.

Ministry of health banned buying an antibiotic without prescription.

Check PM

lampofred

Kynurenic acid is good. Quinolinic acid is a major excitotoxin.

If you want to fry your brain in the long run for additional mental acuity in the short term, start taking fish oil. Turning off the kynurenic pathway in favor of the quinolinic one is exactly what it does, which is why it is so seemingly good on paper for ADHD/mental function.

OP
A

Astolfo

Thanks for the PM.
Kynurenic acid is good. Quinolinic acid is a major excitotoxin.

If you want to fry your brain in the long run for additional mental acuity in the short term, start taking fish oil. Turning off the kynurenic pathway in favor of the quinolinic one is exactly what it does, which is why it is so seemingly good on paper for ADHD/mental function.

No, it's not. You can find tons of studies saying that excess kynurenic acid is not good. It's playing big role in cognitive impairments in some diseases like schizophrenia. And even, I remember that I read something like "excess kynurenic acid is neurodegenerative because, at an excess level, it loses its ability to protect neurons."

I'm on my phone. If you really want, I can post here tons of pubmed quotes about the excess kynurenic acid levels and its role in cognitive impairment. It has really big role in that.

I had used some fish oil at the early times of my pssd but I don't know if it helped me at that point. I don't actually think it worked though.

Email Nathan, he seems like a nice guy.

Who is nathan? Methylenewhite? I answered his PM.

Hugh Johnson

Thanks for the PM.

No, it's not. You can find tons of studies saying that excess kynurenic acid is not good. It's playing big role in cognitive impairments in some diseases like schizophrenia. And even, I remember that I read something like "excess kynurenic acid is neurodegenerative because, at an excess level, it loses its ability to protect neurons."

I'm on my phone. If you really want, I can post here tons of pubmed quotes about the excess kynurenic acid levels and its role in cognitive impairment. It has really big role in that.

I had used some fish oil at the early times of my pssd but I don't know if it helped me at that point. I don't actually think it worked though.

Nathan Hatch, the author of the book

OP
A

Astolfo

Nathan Hatch, the author of the book
I send him a message.

Random tremors, muscle coordination, rigidity, cognitive impairmens are so bad. Masturbation worsens it hell a lot. I started to gather required substance to do ctb guys (SN + antiemetic + antiacid). I don think I will have a chance to live my life with this disease. Sorry for putting negative posts here.

Last edited:

Hugh Johnson

Thanks for the PM.

High levels of kynurenic acid have been identified in patients suffering from tick-borne encephalitis,[8] schizophrenia and HIV-related illnesses. In all these situations increased levels were associated with confusion and psychotic symptoms. Kynurenic acid acts in the brain as a glycine-site NMDAr antagonist, key in glutamatergic neurotransmission system, which is thought to be involved in the pathophysiology and pathogenesis of schizophrenia.

From wikipedia. Try consuming a glycine. Build it up and see if it helps.

Frankdee20

Doesnt Tryptophan go down one of these pathways ?

lisamarie1010

Guys, it’s my last theory and it’s been very encouraging since I started to read about kynurenine pathway.

SSRIs increases KAT activity and reduces KMO activity. This leads to excess ‘kynurenic acid’ and low ‘quinolinic acid’. The first one is a NMDA antagonist, dopamine negative regulator and a7 cholinergic receptor antagonist. The second one is mostly the opposite of it.

I won’t mention all of my problems in this post, in short, I have ‘terrible’ cognitive, emotional and motor dysfunction, also which is progressively worsening day by day.

I seriously need some help. I don’t know if this because a neuroinflammation or a enzyme downregulation, I don’t actually care. I just want to fix them all. I’m open for all suggestions.

New insight into the antidepressants action: modulation of kynurenine pathway by increasing the kynurenic acid/3-hydroxykynurenine ratio. - PubMed - NCBI

Attachments

• Nathan Hatch.docx
    174.2 KB · Views: 89

lisamarie1010

This is my first participation on the forum. I feel you so much - and Nathan's Book is FULL of amazing information, and, is equally difficult to read. Needs editing for sure, but is priceless. SO he has a PDF and I attached it here. Good Luck. I also am equally sure as someone else said - Nathan would help you. He has clients.
I am reading this chapter now and it is nearly impossible to understand, at first read. But it also, as mentioned, is priceless in the info. So be patient and diligent. (If I were you I would definitely contact him.)

J

jb116

This is my first participation on the forum. I feel you so much - and Nathan's Book is FULL of amazing information, and, is equally difficult to read. Needs editing for sure, but is priceless. SO he has a PDF and I attached it here. Good Luck. I also am equally sure as someone else said - Nathan would help you. He has clients.
I am reading this chapter now and it is nearly impossible to understand, at first read. But it also, as mentioned, is priceless in the info. So be patient and diligent. (If I were you I would definitely contact him.)
Are you actually posting Nathan's full book for download on a public forum?

lisamarie1010

I found it by simply googling.
I also bought two copies directly from Nathan.

I also found an audio for free (just googled it) but it is nearly impossible to understand.
But please yes note: I have bought two copies from him as well.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Estrogen excess and vit B6 deficiency increases kynurenic acid production.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom