Hair Repigmentation With Topical T3

LCohen

I always wanted to try topical thyroid. Both T3 and T4.

But they don't dissolved in ethanol or distilled water or ethanol + water.

How the f*ck they dissolved T3 in ethanol on study?

I guess T3 (with a little T4) dissolved in DMSO + ethanol might be worth try on scalp.

Optimus

Good find... I think small quantities should be ok... try and keep track of temp and pulse. Will try once I get some ethanol.

golder

I always wanted to try topical thyroid. Both T3 and T4.

But they don't dissolved in ethanol or distilled water or ethanol + water.

How the f*ck they dissolved T3 in ethanol on study?

I guess T3 (with a little T4) dissolved in DMSO + ethanol might be worth try on scalp.

Doesn’t haidut have t3 and t4 dissolved in ethanol?

xeliex

Forum Supporter
This is very interesting, but clearly more research is needed especially in relatively healthy humans.

Thank you for sharing.

OP
I

Ilda

This is very interesting, but clearly more research is needed especially in relatively healthy humans.

Thank you for sharing.
My pleasure. And thank you @LCohen, Optimus and James for taking interest in the study. Hopefully someone will have more definitive answers.

shine

@haidut has a T3 product with 8mcg per drop (Tyronene) which you can dilute using 96% ethanol.
105ml 96% ethanol + the 15ml Tyronene gives you a 1mcg per drop solution.
People on this forum have used it on their scalp to regrow hair. I don't know about repigmentation though.

IdeaLabs Online Store - Lab / R&D Chemicals

tara

Also what would be the side effects of using T3 on the hair if you are hyperthyroid?
I would be very cautious about adding more T3 or T4 if you are genuinely hyperthyroid already.

If you really are hyperthyroid, then low level of thyroid hormone seems unlikely to be the cause of the lack of hair colour anyway.

Consider what evidence you have regarding your thyroid/metabolic state.

Maybe there are other contributing factors. I'd be wondering about mineral deficiencies, for instance - not that I know enough to be useful.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals