Gravity Is A Property Of The Ether, Can Be Created/Manipulated By Electricity

Acarpous

James DeMeo's Pulse of the Planet #5 has a couple of very interesting articles about the ether and Dayton Miller.

- "Dayton Miller's Ether-Drift Experiments: A Fresh Look", by James DeMeo
- "The Experiments of Dayton Miller and the Theory of Relativity", by Maurice Allais
- "Reconciling Miller's Ether-Drift with Reich's Dynamic Orgone", by James DeMeo

Pulse of the Planet
Dayton Miller - Wikipedia

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
James DeMeo's Pulse of the Planet #5 has a couple of very interesting articles about the ether and Dayton Miller.

- "Dayton Miller's Ether-Drift Experiments: A Fresh Look", by James DeMeo
- "The Experiments of Dayton Miller and the Theory of Relativity", by Maurice Allais
- "Reconciling Miller's Ether-Drift with Reich's Dynamic Orgone", by James DeMeo

Pulse of the Planet
Dayton Miller - Wikipedia

There is actually a much more recent study that confirmed the existence of the ether and was done by a "mainstream" physicist E.W. Silvertooth. Unsurprisingly, not a single physicist that I have spoken to has heard of this experiment. Something invalidating Einstein's Relativity should be front page news for weeks, right?
Friction In Absolute Vacuum - Possible Confirmation Of Ether Existence

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Thanks for the additional information. The one I have is actually called Alpha Stim. That's interesting about the wave form. I personally don't like or use square wave forms in my line of work which involves breathing. I'll have to see if I can find more information on the waveform for the Alpha Stim. My wish list continues to grow with all the cool biohacking products you've mentioned @Daniel11.

The Alpha Stim is micro current technology, its similar to a TENS unit. Where the Micro-Pulse device is Pulsed Electro Magnetic Filed therapy (PEMF).

With the Alpha stem you connect electrodes to your skin and it generates micro electric current in to the body, my experience over the years with the micro current devices is they can help symptoms but do not heal the problem, and thats great if there is no other options, much better then taking lots of medications. Its not a very controllable energy because once the current is created in the body the electricity has many different paths it can take and the pathways will always be different, and the current can create a stimuli but it does not seem to regenerate tissue and remove inflammation like the Micro-pulse PEMF device does.

With PEMF and the Micro-pulse there is a Electromagnetic Field that is created in kind of the shape of a football that can penetrate tissues and bone up to around 6 inches, and the effects are regenerative, it has been shown to have very beneficial effects for traumatic brain energy. I really feel that most people that have a chronic illness and emotional stress have some level of brain inflammation for various reasons, including minor head injuries during the birthing process and childhood, nutritional deficiencies, contact sports, environmental exposure and life, if a device can help heal traumatic brain injuries it is stimulating stem cells and other of our own natural innate regenerative qualities.

I do find the Micro-pulse goes very well with Photobiomodulation, orange /red with therapy. Many people have reported enhanced benefits by using both and i find this to be very true. Light is excellent for the brain especially through the eyes where the photons energy can reach brain cells, but it would be very difficult to get a LED light or even a laser to effectively treat broader and deeper regions of the brain.

BRAIN HEALTH - Cortical Metrics - Overview

Blossom

Forum Supporter
The Alpha Stim is micro current technology, its similar to a TENS unit. Where the Micro-Pulse device is Pulsed Electro Magnetic Filed therapy (PEMF).
Thanks, that's a great explanation. I believe I understand the difference now.
I used the alpha stim yesterday and it does seem relaxing. I'll probably keep it up until I'm ready to spend money on PEMF.
I want to get some day walkers first though. Blocking blue light seems super helpful. I've been doing it for years in the evenings when using screens.

Last edited:

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Thanks, that's a great explanation. I believe I understand the difference now.
I used the alpha stim yesterday and it does seem relaxing. I'll probably keep it up until I'm ready to spend money on PEMF.
I want to get some day walkers first though. Blocking blue light seems super helpful. I've been doing it for years in the evenings when using screens.

I bet these would look cool on you...

Daywalker Elan | TrueDark

Blossom

Forum Supporter
What type of work do you do that you mentioned involves breathing and not using square waves?
I ended up buying the TrueDark day walker Focus glasses since I look at a lot of screens at work. I covered a night shift recently and wore my uvex glasses and it seemed to make some people uncomfortable. I had to explain the glasses over and over again. I figured the Focus with clear lenses would be a good compromise.

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
I ended up buying the TrueDark day walker Focus glasses since I look at a lot of screens at work. I covered a night shift recently and wore my uvex glasses and it seemed to make some people uncomfortable. I had to explain the glasses over and over again. I figured the Focus with clear lenses would be a good compromise.

That sounds good, I'm sure they will help alot!

Blossom

Forum Supporter

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
That's fantastic. Thanks for sharing the link. Combine that with IBT and you could probably put a big dent in the CPAP business.
Seems like it could also possibly help people with weak swallowing muscles.

I agree if i had sleep apnea i would do both Incline Bed Therapy and play the Didgeridoo, thats interesting about the swallowing muscles, do you think playing the Didgeridoo would help improve the quality of ones voice?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I agree if i had sleep apnea i would do both Incline Bed Therapy and play the Didgeridoo, thats interesting about the swallowing muscles, do you think playing the Didgeridoo would help improve the quality of ones voice?
It seems plausible since the same muscles are involved. It would certainly be a safe experiment.