Koveras

Elevated progesterone is known to increase teeth sensitivity, and phytol was shown to raise both T and progesterone in the study.

I'd be more inclined to think it was through some other mechanism.

I've had elevated blood progesterone several times through pregnenolone supplementation.

Constatine

Elevated progesterone is known to increase teeth sensitivity, and phytol was shown to raise both T and progesterone in the study.
There are reports of high progesterone and low estrogen causing teeth sensitivity. So maybe its not just the progesterone increase but also the intense aromatase inhibition. Do you think this would indicate poorer oral or bone health?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
There are reports of high progesterone and low estrogen causing teeth sensitivity. So maybe its not just the progesterone increase but also the intense aromatase inhibition. Do you think this would indicate poorer oral or bone health?

Progesterone was shown to work against periodontal disease, and to treat osteoporosis, so I doubt the sensitivity is an indication of a bone issue.
Transdermal Progesterone Reverses Osteoporosis
Progesterone modulates the proliferation and differentiation of human periodontal ligament cells. - PubMed - NCBI

Not sure what is causing it, maybe progesterone increasing nerve conductance and thus sensitivity?
Not necessarily a bad thing.

Constatine

Just a quick update. Gonadin is perhaps the best supplement I have ever taken for mood enhancement.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just a quick update. Gonadin is perhaps the best supplement I have ever taken for mood enhancement.

Awesome, thanks for the great feedback! Have you compared the version with and without the fatty acid esters?

Maxout777

Going to be pulling the trigger on a bottle of this to take PM before sleep. As a former PFS sufferer, I'm always looking to continue enhancing/optimizing my endocrine system and this looks too good to pass up. Thanks again for such a quality product, @haidut - all of your stuff I've tried so far has been great quality and super beneficial.

denise

+1

A week ago Saturday was the best day (mood wise) that I've had in years—maybe ever. It's not that my mood has been permanently shifted positive, because I still have off days too, but my upper limit has gone up dramatically. I still have plenty of other health issues to sort out, but it's nice not to feel so emotionally shitty all the time. (A caveat/reminder that I'm using Diamant with it too. The combo is quite amazing. Maybe haidut should just make a product called GonaDiamant? :D)

Rand56

I'll go a step further and say it's the best haidut product I have taken period! Yes on the mood enhancement as well.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
What is the shelf life of this product?

There are some unsaturated components in it, but the tocopherol and MCT protect them from oxidation. We have a bottle that is 9 month old with no signs of spoilage, so that's that.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
+1

A week ago Saturday was the best day (mood wise) that I've had in years—maybe ever. It's not that my mood has been permanently shifted positive, because I still have off days too, but my upper limit has gone up dramatically. I still have plenty of other health issues to sort out, but it's nice not to feel so emotionally shitty all the time. (A caveat/reminder that I'm using Diamant with it too. The combo is quite amazing. Maybe haidut should just make a product called GonaDiamant? :D)

Thanks! Noted on the combo, I will see what I can do.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I'll go a step further and say it's the best haidut product I have taken period! Yes on the mood enhancement as well.

Wow, thanks! Quite a statement indeed. What other products have you used that you compared it to?

Rand56

Wow, thanks! Quite a statement indeed. What other products have you used that you compared it to?

I would say the closest one it compares to is androsterone, but still Gonadin tops that for me. Better overall feeling. I actually feel I want to take more of it, but trying to be economical with it.

brix

+1

what is your rat's dosage of Gonadin+Diamant?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut or anyone else can you please help me interpret this study? Does it imply phytol reduces reduces RA to almost zero?

Personally I am having great results using Gonadin and looking at the mechanisms at play I think it might be resolving post accutane issues

https://oup.silverchair-cdn.com/oup...TLfBiqJgSA__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIUCZBIA4LVPAVW3Q

It says that phytol reduces the teratogenic metabolites of retinol (all-trans-retinoic acid). The doses of phytol used were massive though, the HED would be 3g - 3.5g daily.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals