Black Ops

I've been using this new formulation for 2 months. Amazing stuff. Libido and blood flow to the area is increased significantly. This is in comparison to the previous formulation without diosgenin which had anti-libido effects most likely due to the progesterone increase. The diosgenin with its DHEA increasing effects seems to counteract the issue. Face is much leaner, testicular volume is significantly increased after ingestion, muscles feel alot stronger

The breathlessness still occurs but i've found drinking sugary carbonated drinks removes this issue in my case

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
is gonadin drug test approved

What do you mean by that? It does NOT contain any banned chemicals, so I don't see why would it even be an issue...

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
maybe kinda random too complex a question but I thought Id ask... If rat is taking tongkai, pine pollen, and an estro detox... would gonadin be an nice stack w that... or, getting too complicated to consider...

thanks... and if you fixed the bottle clogging thats great, it was a bit of an issue...

I think you add it to that mix...just not sure how you'll know the effects of each one with so many things thrown in.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I've been using this new formulation for 2 months. Amazing stuff. Libido and blood flow to the area is increased significantly. This is in comparison to the previous formulation without diosgenin which had anti-libido effects most likely due to the progesterone increase. The diosgenin with its DHEA increasing effects seems to counteract the issue. Face is much leaner, testicular volume is significantly increased after ingestion, muscles feel alot stronger

The breathlessness still occurs but i've found drinking sugary carbonated drinks removes this issue in my case

Awesome, thanks! Glad to hear you like the new formulation better.

Jing

How many drops? Oral or topical?

Hanzo

the breathlessness thing keeps me away from buying this. i was thinking of using it for one month before my competition. what is a nice stack for oxygenation and endurance under intense activity? so far pan, andro, oxidal and esttro ban is what i have been using but ofc i dont know much about this @haidut

MatheusPN

Height: 161.5 cm or 5'3.5''

Weight: 55 kg or 121.2 lbs. Three weeks ago

Reach: 173.8 cm or 5'8.4''

My experience with Gonadin

The physical effects are much more apparent than the mental ones, only one drop and you notice the physical and a short burst of drowsiness effect. Mental effect besides to drowsiness are apparent from 4 drops: Happiness and facility to achieving a state of ecstasy. Gonadin, coffee and camphor combine very well! Androsterone and Gonadin, or a ratio of 1: 2: 1, gonadin: andro: pan; to my rat, is best. Camphor combines very well with everything

Effects

I broke my records three consecutive times in the three different exercises I perform, in a drastic way, I started to broke in the second day use

More sets, more intensity and less recuperation time, some exercise that would leave me sore for 2, 4 days now only 1 at most 2.5...

Two nocturnal emission after 4 days without ejaculation, I soon abandoned the idea of 7 days without ejaculation

Larger, more defined and harder muscles

I transmit an even better vibe, apparently, why? Two interesting cases, two teens girls, one committed, did things to draw my attention and insisted and sought to talking to me on public place, a cute and a sexy teenager

After 30 min of application and for 60 to 120 min, slightly sensitive teeth

Pansterone, Androsterone and Gonadin so far never have diminishing effects, only one time andro and pan had slightly reduced effects, and the new formula of pan and andro seems more powerful, in my rats

This makes me more susceptible to puerile happiness or enthusiasm

I have more to say and will do fat % and blood test... Soon I will update Pan or Andro threads

MatheusPN

And... My beard and body hair, remain unchanged, with or without androgens, milk, tribulus etc. Beard is sparse, isn’t full, grows slowly and has limited length
Little body hair. Only my lower leg is different, if I saw someone with more density and with long hair, I forgot, the thickness is less remarkable nevertheless I forgot if I have seen a thicker

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Height: 161.5 cm or 5'3.5''

Weight: 55 kg or 121.2 lbs. Three weeks ago

Reach: 173.8 cm or 5'8.4''

My experience with Gonadin

The physical effects are much more apparent than the mental ones, only one drop and you notice the physical and a short burst of drowsiness effect. Mental effect besides to drowsiness are apparent from 4 drops: Happiness and facility to achieving a state of ecstasy. Gonadin, coffee and camphor combine very well! Androsterone and Gonadin, or a ratio of 1: 2: 1, gonadin: andro: pan; to my rat, is best. Camphor combines very well with everything

Effects

I broke my records three consecutive times in the three different exercises I perform, in a drastic way, I started to broke in the second day use

More sets, more intensity and less recuperation time, some exercise that would leave me sore for 2, 4 days now only 1 at most 2.5...

Two nocturnal emission after 4 days without ejaculation, I soon abandoned the idea of 7 days without ejaculation

Larger, more defined and harder muscles

I transmit an even better vibe, apparently, why? Two interesting cases, two teens girls, one committed, did things to draw my attention and insisted and sought to talking to me on public place, a cute and a sexy teenager

After 30 min of application and for 60 to 120 min, slightly sensitive teeth

Pansterone, Androsterone and Gonadin so far never have diminishing effects, only one time andro and pan had slightly reduced effects, and the new formula of pan and andro seems more powerful, in my rats

This makes me more susceptible to puerile happiness or enthusiasm

I have more to say and will do fat % and blood test... Soon I will update Pan or Andro threads

Excellent, thanks for the great feedback!

brix

@haidut

I have the new formula of Gonadin and I’m having a hard time getting any drops out. I’ve tried warming the bottle up in hot water but that hasn’t helped. Any idea what to do?

iarkosios

Sorry for my ignorance but are any of the ingredients in Gonadin supresive? I am trying to reach the high end side of T levels naturally since i do not want to use steroids / pro hormones. I am 22 and also competing.
Thanks.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Sorry for my ignorance but are any of the ingredients in Gonadin supresive? I am trying to reach the high end side of T levels naturally since i do not want to use steroids / pro hormones. I am 22 and also competing.
Thanks.

Not that I know of, as none of them have direct hormonal effects. Of course, if Gonadin somehow ends up increasing endogenous T levels to say 900 then feedback mechanisms will kick in and LH/FSH will drop. One could only hope the product works that well :):

iarkosios

Not that I know of, as none of them have direct hormonal effects. Of course, if Gonadin somehow ends up increasing endogenous T levels to say 900 then feedback mechanisms will kick in and LH/FSH will drop. One could only hope the product works that well :):

Sweet thanks for the reply.

opethfeldt

Trying out the new formulation. I've been off Gonadin for a while and decided to give it another try. I still find the regular dose of 8 drops to be anti-androgenic. Seems like progesterone. My skin tone lightens. 4 drops feels perfect. Bigger and stronger muscles. Better recovery. I'm noticing an apparent increase in pheromones as well, which is no doubt partly why women seem to respond even better to me lately. Definitely a great supplement for boosting T. I will say that the addition of the diosgenin doesn't seem to have changed the effects at all, at least for me.

iarkosios

Trying out the new formulation. I've been off Gonadin for a while and decided to give it another try. I still find the regular dose of 8 drops to be anti-androgenic. Seems like progesterone. My skin tone lightens. 4 drops feels perfect. Bigger and stronger muscles. Better recovery. I'm noticing an apparent increase in pheromones as well, which is no doubt partly why women seem to respond even better to me lately. Definitely a great supplement for boosting T. I will say that the addition of the diosgenin doesn't seem to have changed the effects at all, at least for me.

You use topical or oral route?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals