OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
my gonadin is about 14 months old now. i dosed some today and barely noticed any of the effects i used to feel from it. is it possible that the product degrades?

It is possible but unlikely since it contains enough vitamin E to largely prevent oxidation of the phytol and squalene. But some degradation is likely to occur, which is why FDA limits advertisement for liquid supplements to 12 months of shelf life.

Wagner83

It is possible but unlikely since it contains enough vitamin E to largely prevent oxidation of the phytol and squalene. But some degradation is likely to occur, which is why FDA limits advertisement for liquid supplements to 12 months of shelf life.
Could it be possible that overtime some of the active ingredients precipitate at the bottom?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Could it be possible that overtime some of the active ingredients precipitate at the bottom?

Should only happen if kept at cold temps. But I think we fixed that issue in the latest batch. Btw, even if something precipitates it should not go to the bottom but stay suspended in the mixture making it look cloudy. Similar to MitoLipin if placed in the fridge.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Tbone107

Does anybody have updates with results with the new formula and also the dosage used?

Libido/muscle

Would be much appreciated.

vulture

Sorry to ask this, but thread is 31 pages long: has anyone increased androgens significantly without any important changes besides Gonadin? Dosage? Oral or transdermal?
And please, if you don’t have a blood test, yo didn’t experience an increase in androgens but a sensation that you interpreted as increase in androgens

that's a really awesome write-up, i can't believe i didn't see it till now. coincidentally, i saw this today:
Fruit cuticular waxes as a source of biologically active triterpenoids
"

Fruit cuticular waxes as a source of biologically active triterpenoids"
:eek:

is this the reason fruit raises cholesterol?
also: most of the phytochemicals are contained in the skin of the fruit according to the authors of the study. maybe that's why i feel better eating whole fruit than just juice.
squalene is a triterpene right?
Steroidal triterpenes of cholesterol synthesis. - PubMed - NCBI
Steroidal triterpenes of cholesterol synthesis.
Do you think that ingestion of cholesterol and cholesterol precursors is sort of similar to supplementation; providing your body with the raw material for steroidogenesis?
anyways, im going to buy some gonadin soon, seems like an awesome product, and try it in combination with pansterone , should be an interesting experiment.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
that's a really awesome write-up, i can't believe i didn't see it till now. coincidentally, i saw this today:
Fruit cuticular waxes as a source of biologically active triterpenoids
"

Fruit cuticular waxes as a source of biologically active triterpenoids"
:eek:

is this the reason fruit raises cholesterol?
also: most of the phytochemicals are contained in the skin of the fruit according to the authors of the study. maybe that's why i feel better eating whole fruit than just juice.
squalene is a triterpene right?
Steroidal triterpenes of cholesterol synthesis. - PubMed - NCBI
Steroidal triterpenes of cholesterol synthesis.
Do you think that ingestion of cholesterol and cholesterol precursors is sort of similar to supplementation; providing your body with the raw material for steroidogenesis?
anyways, im going to buy some gonadin soon, seems like an awesome product, and try it in combination with pansterone , should be an interesting experiment.

At least in animal studies it has been shown that ingestion of cholesterol precursors does raise cholesterol and steroids. There even be pathways we don't yet know about that allow the cholesterol precursors to be directly converted into steroids in various tissues. It has been confirmed in higher animals like pigs, so there is no reason why it would not happen in humans too.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut
Whats phentadecanoic acid and why? Sorry if its a stupid question.

It was shown to potently increase ATP levels and ATP levels are the single most important factor for the first step of steroidogenesis. It is a require co-factor for StAR to work well. The effects of this acid are described in the main SolBan thread. If you search the forum for "pentadecanoic" other threads where this is discussed may pop up.

Douglas Ek

It was shown to potently increase ATP levels and ATP levels are the single most important factor for the first step of steroidogenesis. It is a require co-factor for StAR to work well. The effects of this acid are described in the main SolBan thread. If you search the forum for "pentadecanoic" other threads where this is discussed may pop up.

Ok thanks! Any reason for not having capryllic acid anymore? Just curious

Anders86

After skimming the WADA prohibited list 2019 I don`t see any of these ingredients listed, but could you @haidut confirm this for me? My knowledge is limited in all these chemical names and I would feel safer in my supplementation.

https://www.wada-ama.org/sites/default/files/wada_2019_english_prohibited_list.pdf

As of now it seems like Thyroid, Pregnenolone, Gonadin, Niacinamide, Glycine, Aspirin and Vitamins would be a safe and good choice for competing and health.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
After skimming the WADA prohibited list 2019 I don`t see any of these ingredients listed, but could you @haidut confirm this for me? My knowledge is limited in all these chemical names and I would feel safer in my supplementation.

https://www.wada-ama.org/sites/default/files/wada_2019_english_prohibited_list.pdf

As of now it seems like Thyroid, Pregnenolone, Gonadin, Niacinamide, Glycine, Aspirin and Vitamins would be a safe and good choice for competing and health.

Yes, the last time I checked none of the Gonadin ingredients is on WADA's list. Same goes for the others you mentioned. I think methylene blue may be safe too.
Interestingly, I do NOT see androsterone on that list even though DHEA and epiandrosterone are there.

Anders86

Yes, the last time I checked none of the Gonadin ingredients is on WADA's list. Same goes for the others you mentioned. I think methylene blue may be safe too.
Interestingly, I do NOT see androsterone on that list even though DHEA and epiandrosterone are there.

1-Androstenediol (5α-androst-1-ene-3β,17β-diol);
1-Androstenedione (5α-androst-1-ene-3,17-dione);
1-Androsterone (3α-hydroxy-5α-androst-1-ene-17-one);
5-Androstenedione (androst-5-ene-3,17-dione);
Androstanolone (5α-dihydrotestosterone, 17β-hydroxy-5α-
androstan-3-one);
Androstenediol (androst-5-ene-3β,17β-diol);
Androstenedione (androst-4-ene-3,17-dione);

None of these are Androsterone?

Douglas Ek

androstan-3-one);

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
androstan-3-one);

Nope, none of these is androsterone (3a-hydroxy-5a-androsta-3-ol-17-one).

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals