Glyphosate Pretending To Be Glycine: Devastating Consequences

nwo2012

@nwo2012
What we lack as a race [Meaning ALL peoples of the planet, Earthers] are unity, will and cooperation.

Mass awakening would not include all peoples of the earth; that would be impossible as there is a large percentage who lack spirit. I don't know why they came about but I do believe CEOs, like Hugh Grant would be included in this % of the population. Unfortunately, they are the ones who make daily decisions which affect us ALL.

They have been on earth for a long time:

"They have pillaged the world. When the land has nothing left for men who ravage everything, they scour the sea. If an enemy is rich, they are greedy; if he is poor, they crave glory. Neither East nor West can sate their appetite. They are the only people on earth to covet wealth and poverty with equal craving. They plunder, they butcher, they ravish, and call it by the lying name of 'empire'. They make a desert and call it 'peace'."
Publius Cornelius Tacitus - a historian of the Roman Empire

They run multinational corporations:

CEOs of most of the world's largest corporations daily make decisions that destroy the lives of many other human beings. Only about 1 to 3 percent of us are sociopaths - people who don't have normal human feelings and can easily go to sleep at night after having done horrific things. And of that 1 percent of sociopaths, there's probably only a fraction of a percent with a college education. And of that tiny fraction, there's an even tinier fraction that understands how business works, particularly within any specific industry. Thus there is such a shortage of people who can run modern monopolistic, destructive corporations that stockholders have to pay millions to get them to work. And being sociopaths, they gladly take the money without any thought to its social consequences."
Thom Hartman

They are in governments:

"Some of the character traits exhibited by serial killers or criminals may be observed in many within the political arena. They share the traits of psychopaths who are not sensitive to altruistic appeals, such as sympathy for their victims or remorse or guilt over their crimes. They possess the personality traits of lying, narcissism, selfishness, and vanity. These are the people to whom we have entrusted our fate. Is it any wonder that America is failing at home and world-wide?"
Jim Kouri

Like the movie clip I posted earlier says, "I couldn't do that. Could you do that? Who are those guys?" Here they are:

I also believe the percentage is higher than what we think. I come across these types everywhere....they're not all bent on destruction; many seem like ordinary people but, there's definitely something missing in them. They will never awaken.

You are correct. I do mean a hypothetical mass awakening but yes realise it cant actually happen.
I think the number of these sociopathic beings is increasing by design. Excess estrogen and serotonin during faetal development probably increases the numbers of these over time.
Makes sense why the environment is being bombarded with natural and synthetic estrogenic substances.

morgan#1

What’s really sad is I met the founders of Roundup in Delray, Fl. They were the nicest, most gracious people. And then my friend who lives across the street from them told me who they were.

I just don’t know how you can turn a blind eye to all of that. The female was very well educated, and her husband was wonderful. It’s strange the way you can shut your eyes to humanity. And they weren’t shunned at all, far from it. Maybe they did believe what the fda tells them, but my friend said they have their karma to deal with. I don’t know if karma cuts it...

yerrag

Too funny. He’s “not stupid”, lol

My story should have said Miracle-Gro, not roundup. My error. But it seems that they are complicit (although painfully legal) in harming:

Should Scotts Miracle-Gro Stop Selling Monsanto's Roundup?
Look, I'm a lobbyist. I'm paid to lie. When I said glyphosate is safe, it doesn't mean I'll drink it. It just means I'm paid to lie. Jerk! What don't you get about being a loobyist for Monsanto? Were you born yesterday?

Trina

After listening to most of Dr Seneff's lecture regarding Glyphosate, I learned that sugar cane is sprayed with Roundup during harvesting to ripen it. I had no idea that the plain white table sugar used to sweeten my coffee is contaminated with this terrible chemical. Dr Seneff also mentions peanuts and wheat being sprayed as well. What other non GMO crops are being treated with glyphosate ?

Here's a link to more information regarding sugar:
Are There Other Foods Sprayed with Glyphosate? You Betcha.
More on Glyphosate

• From Moms Across America: Sugar cane and stevia, which make up a much smaller percentage of our sweetener sources, but are still used, are directly sprayed with glyphosate as a drying agent during harvest. So ALL our sugar sources except for organic crops, are contaminated with glyphosate, especially GMOs, which are repeatedly sprayed.
  • From Sayer Ji at Green Med Info: Glyphosate is used not only on Roundup Ready crops, but also on glyphosate-sensitive sugar cane and wheat shortly before harvest, when it acts as a dessicant. It’s also used as a dessicant on Roundup Ready sugar beets, canola, and cottonseed for oils, among others.
  • From BioOne re. Herbicides as Ripeners for Sugarcane: Chemical ripening of sugarcane is an important component to profitable sugar production in the United States as well as other sugarcane industries throughout the world. Harvesting of sugarcane often begins before the sugarcane reaches the desirable maturity level. This is especially true in the Louisiana sugarcane industry where the window for harvesting is limited because of the risk of freezing temperatures encountered in a temperate climate. Research on the application of chemicals, mostly of herbicide origin, to enhance sucrose accumulation (ripening) or limit flowering to conserve stored sucrose has been conducted for more than 60 yr. The only sugarcane ripener currently registered for use in the United States is glyphosate applied before harvest.

Fractality

Is glyphosate sprayed on non-organic valencia oranges? I juice 2-6 of those a day. Should I pay more for the organic ones?

Pre-harvesting wheat with glyphosate (most commonly Roundup) is not something the majority of wheat farmers across the nation do. ?

Please answer this important question: how much chelated glyphosate ingestion can un-chelate from phosphates after ingesting and get absorbed and do real harm?
Effects of phosphate on the adsorption of glyphosate on three different types of Chinese soils. - PubMed - NCBI
Glyphosate (GPS) is a non-selective, post-mergence herbicide that is widely used throughout the world. Due to the similar molecular structures of glyphosate and phosphate, adsorption of glyphosate on soil is easily affected by coexisting phosphate, especially when phosphate is applied at a significant rate in farmland. This paper studied the effects of phosphate on the adsorption of glyphosate on three different types of Chinese soils including two variable charge soils and one permanent charge soil. The results indicated that Freundlich equations used to simulate glyphosate adsorption isotherms gave high correlation coefficients (0.990-0.998) with K values of 2751, 2451 and 166 for the zhuanhong soil(ZH soil, Laterite), red soil(RS, Udic Ferrisol) and Wushan paddy soil (WS soil, Anthrosol), respectively. The more the soil iron and aluminum oxides and clay contained, the more glyphosate adsorbed. The presence of phosphate significantly decreased the adsorption of glyphosate to the soils by competing with glyphosate for adsorption sites of soils. Meanwhile, the effects of phosphate on adsorption of glyphosate on the two variable charge soils were more significant than that on the permanent charge soil. When phosphate and glyphosate were added in the soils in different orders, the adsorption quantities of glyphosate on the soils were different, which followed GPS-soil > GPS-P-soil = GPS-soil-P > P-soil-GPS, meaning a complex interaction occurred among glyphosate, phosphate and the soils.

Scientists: Glyphosate Contributes to Phosphorus Runoff in Lake Erie
Scientists: Glyphosate Contributes to Phosphorus Runoff in Lake Erie | 2016-06-11 | No-Till Farmer

here is another one for ya:

What is better a natural chelator of toxic heavy metals, of glyphosate chelating heavy metals, from your food, so they can be eliminated via the stool?

Soren

Forum Supporter
Is there any evidence that gelatin powder does not contain the glycine we think it does?

Any study or lab that has taken gelatin powder and tested the glycine levels?

Perhaps we could pitch in to send some of the most popular gelatin products and send them to a lab to measure glycine and glyphosate levels.

Is there any evidence that gelatin powder does not contain the glycine we think it does?

Any study or lab that has taken gelatin powder and tested the glycine levels?

Perhaps we could pitch in to send some of the most popular gelatin products and send them to a lab to measure glycine and glyphosate levels.
Should contact the manufacturer, they should have lab tests of their product's purity.
A gelatin product should not be coming from a manufacturer that also process sprayed grains etc. in that same factory. In Europe this case should be indicated on the label, but of course as warning for possible gluten contamination not glyphosate.

MCurtone

Chlorine Dioxide is known to breakdown glyphosate. Chlorine Dioxide is the magic component of MMS, something the FDA and authorities have been banning and saying its "bleach". Meanwhile Dr, Seneff and Dr. Rivera are using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to cure children of their Autism.

It can be taken orally as well as used in enemas. Has hundreds of uses. It was really first blown up when it was used to cure 100% of Malaria cases, from there it went on to treat almost anything, including break down glyphosate, oxidize heavy metals, pathogens and remove them from the body.

Dr. Seneff's latest videos on YouTube mention how she discovered Chlorine Dioxide breaks down glyphosate. It doesn't just remove it. It BREAKS it down.

I'm currently taking MMS myself.

lampofred

Chlorine Dioxide is known to breakdown glyphosate. Chlorine Dioxide is the magic component of MMS, something the FDA and authorities have been banning and saying its "bleach". Meanwhile Dr, Seneff and Dr. Rivera are using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to cure children of their Autism.

It can be taken orally as well as used in enemas. Has hundreds of uses. It was really first blown up when it was used to cure 100% of Malaria cases, from there it went on to treat almost anything, including break down glyphosate, oxidize heavy metals, pathogens and remove them from the body.

Dr. Seneff's latest videos on YouTube mention how she discovered Chlorine Dioxide breaks down glyphosate. It doesn't just remove it. It BREAKS it down.

Have you noticed any benefits? Seems pretty scary to be ingesting this stuff.

Fractality

Does it remove heavy metals from the brain without collateral damage?

MCurtone

It's too early to tell, but I haven't noticed any issues. It's certainly helped my SIBO and digestive issues. Can tolerate more foods now without it affecting my cognitively. I plan to follow the protocols.

It's not scary stuff at all. It's safe for human tissue. You should watch the MMS documentary on YouTube and watch Dr. Seneff and Dr. Rivera's youtube collabs.

pepsi

So is glyphosate replacing glycine a theory or did they prove it? You would think they would actually prove this first before doing all the research to explain in detail the pathways on how this contributes to every single chronic disease out there.

Anybody measure their urine glyphosate level? That would be interesting.

What! Diabetes is hyperglycemia that is caused by the liver releasing too much sugar?

MCurtone

Even if it's not proven to replace glycine in the protein chain, we all know glyphosate is incredibly toxic and destructive. I'd do whatever I can to avoid it. Will report back on MMS.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals