Glyphosate In Cereal And Oats

Travis

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

How about Webster's?

Definition of Jew
1. a person belonging to a continuation through descent or conversion of the ancient Jewish people
2. one whose religion is Judaism
3. a) member of the tribe of Judah
―b) israelite
4. a member of a nation existing in Palestine from the sixth century b.c. to the first century a.d.

Well I had used the first definition of the word 'jew,' and your 'opinion' had been officially considered to be of secondary importance.

Last edited:

nwo2012

How about Webster's?

Definition of Jew
1. a person belonging to a continuation through descent or conversion of the ancient Jewish people
2. one whose religion is Judaism
3. a) member of the tribe of Judah
―b) israelite
4. a member of a nation existing in Palestine from the sixth century b.c. to the first century a.d.

Well I had used the first definition of the word 'jew,' and your 'opinion' had been officially considered to be of secondary importance.

Sure. This is why after starting a talk involving politics, I quickly stop. There is literally no point in having the discussion.

Last edited:

NickC

Does anyone know if there are glyphosate residues in european organic oats?
If they are organic you would hope not much, only very small from previous residue in the soil. However, without testing cannot ever be certain.

Markus

If they are organic you would hope not much, only very small from previous residue in the soil. However, without testing cannot ever be certain.

Yeah, hopefully not since they are currently a staple food of mine. Unfortunately though, they can contain mold toxins from what I've heard, but that's the case with all grains which is why they are not recommended I guess.

Lynne

Yeah, hopefully not since they are currently a staple food of mine. Unfortunately though, they can contain mold toxins from what I've heard, but that's the case with all grains which is why they are not recommended I guess.

I've though for some years that my problem with grain was the proteins but now think it's more likely the mold toxins and starch, etc...

I feel a difference between regular wheat products and products made with organic wheat. Until recently I didn’t make the glysophate connection, I just thought it was the wheat itself.

@artlange posted…

“Roundup is used to kill wheat before harvest to make it easier to dry the wheat after harvest. Unfortunately this leaves glyphosate residue on the wheat. (As if you needed another reason to stop eating wheat.)“

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals