FUE Hair Transplant Seems The Most Effective For Baldness

Anyone have thoughts on this? Don't confuse this with FUT. They are different from each other. FUE seems like the best. "NO Scalpels NO Sutures."

They take individual follicles from different areas. This place shows the whole procedure on YT:

Untitled1.jpeg

LA Hair Clinic (@la.hair.clinic) • Instagram photos and videos

Last edited:

Richiebogie

I would prefer to stay bald than do this but if a youthful hairline is your heart's desire then this looks like a quick cosmetic fix.

People you meet face to face may respect your opinion on diet and health more if you have a full head of hair. Best would be thick, curly hair with no grey!

I am trying an all fruit diet at the moment so I prefer to use my natural hairline as a gauge of systemic health.

Gadsie

I'm getting a hair system (wig). Not like a permanent one but just one you put over your head and can take off whenever. I do not plan on wearing this in my daily life, but simply when I go out at night talking to girls. I'm not very bald but my hairline is receeded, I have had shitty hair all my life and people estimate me to be 25-26 even though I'm 20.

I went to a hairtransplant clinic a while ago for consultation. They offered FUE stemcell. This is like FUE, except that some of the hairs that they take out, even grow back, this is the best hair transplant technique out there currently. The thing about a hair transplant is that you never get amazing results. Just take a look at any before after picture online. It's always a bald man becoming a bit less bald, but still obvioulsy balding, you never see someone truly getting lucious hair.

Like I said, I'm getting a wig, when I like the results I get I will get a permanent hair system. The problem with those is that they only cover the top. What you wanna do is get a hair transplant for your temples (sides of your head), and a hair system on top. Although some might argue this is obnoxious, it's the only way to get truly god-tier hair.

Edit: I checked out that instagram page. Those results are better than I usually see, but it's still *just* not right IMO. Also, don't forget that those people have not gone fully bald yet (norwood 7), so there's a good chance they will continue balding behind their transplanted hair, and there's never enough donor hair to get a norwood 7 hairline to a norwood 1 hairline

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5487

I'm getting a hair system (wig). Not like a permanent one but just one you put over your head and can take off whenever. I do not plan on wearing this in my daily life, but simply when I go out at night talking to girls. I'm not very bald but my hairline is receeded, I have had shitty hair all my life and people estimate me to be 25-26 even though I'm 20.

I went to a hairtransplant clinic a while ago for consultation. They offered FUE stemcell. This is like FUE, except that some of the hairs that they take out, even grow back, this is the best hair transplant technique out there currently. The thing about a hair transplant is that you never get amazing results. Just take a look at any before after picture online. It's always a bald man becoming a bit less bald, but still obvioulsy balding, you never see someone truly getting lucious hair.

Like I said, I'm getting a wig, when I like the results I get I will get a permanent hair system. The problem with those is that they only cover the top. What you wanna do is get a hair transplant for your temples (sides of your head), and a hair system on top. Although some might argue this is obnoxious, it's the only way to get truly god-tier hair.

Edit: I checked out that instagram page. Those results are better than I usually see, but it's still *just* not right IMO. Also, don't forget that those people have not gone fully bald yet (norwood 7), so there's a good chance they will continue balding behind their transplanted hair, and there's never enough donor hair to get a norwood 7 hairline to a norwood 1 hairline

Thats a bold move going Wig.

I guess practical on a night out with the lights dimmed.
Do you plan to take it off during a one night stand?

I am 23 and am nw2.5, strong crown. I bothers me and yes I am estimated to be about 26.
I will likly get a transplant in the following years.

Gadsie

Thats a bold move going Wig.

I guess practical on a night out with the lights dimmed.
Do you plan to take it off during a one night stand?

I am 23 and am nw2.5, strong crown. I bothers me and yes I am estimated to be about 26.
I will likly get a transplant in the following years.
Don't take it off during a one night stand. It's not going to be noticeable unless they really feel your hair carefully. Just say you don't like your hair being touched because you have scar tissue there from a fire or make up something else.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals