For Those Suffering With Starchs And Oxidative Metabolism In General

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5487

The large influx of glucose can only be handled by those with great digest and oxidative metabolism. The rest of us have trouble handling such amounts in short order.

I fixed my issues with starch by eating 2 tables spoons of Gelatin in hot water, and a 2 small teaspoons of CO melted in it as well. Chase this with Sugared coffee.

Watch as get extremely hot and your extrementies warm up
With edema and bloating non-exsistant.

paymanz

I think if you cant burn sugar well then you wont crave it that much. Eating macros according to cravings probably is better.

TeaRex14

Maybe I'm just slow today but what's CO? I seem to handle starch fine when I eat some saturated fat and sugar with it. This prevents the blood sugar crash to a great extent. The only thing bad about starch is the fact it lowers cholesterol, ironically. This is something the mainstream probably praises starch for, lol. Reduction in cholesterol means a reduction in pregnenolone, which means you'll age much quicker. I've been pretty regular about eating a raw carrot as of late too, which is good to keep intestinal endotoxin at bay. Supplemental charcoal can help too.

Cirion

Part of the problem is that most people (at least outside of the peat sphere) eat the wrong type of starches and/or prepared incorrectly. Most starches are not OK unless special care is taken - soaking/sprouting.

If I eat the wrong type of starches I have allergic reactions right away and crash hard. RP is right - I didn't believe it it in the past - the rise in glucose is fast and drops quickly from starch. Actually, the rise is a bit too much even. My body temp will reach fever levels (Almost 101 deg F once or twice) after eating starch. Anything over 100F is probably too much and not healthy to regularly achieve. I used to think getting that high temp was good but it isn't sustained and crashes.

I suppose in a pinch someone severely hypothyroid with very low temps (like 95-97) may find starch therapeutic for getting those 98-99+ temps though if nothing else works.

GAF

Amarsh213 - Whatever happened with your hives? Gone or still a problem?

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

Amarsh213 - Whatever happened with your hives? Gone or still a problem?

They disappeared. The Doctor was throwing topical cortisone and pill cortisone at me. I didn't take any.

It was a endotoxin/hisamine response from doing a long sprint at full speed 70 yards the night before. Way to stressful. They Cleared up in a week. Nothing to do with the grass Im on that feild all the time.

I lowered my sprints to 20-30 yards which is much more managable for the body and uses the Creatine-Phosphate system. Rather than taping into glycogen and creating lactic acid.

Light

2 small teaspoons of CO melted in it as well
What's CO?
And do you find it necessary to have the gelatin before the coffee or could you have them together?
The only thing bad about starch is the fact it lowers cholesterol, ironically
Do you know the mechanism?
There's been a thread trending in the past few days about free cholesterol turning to cholesterol esters and being deposited in soft tissues to great detriment, and I was wandering if what you're talking about is in the same neighbourhood.

Runenight201

What's CO?
And do you find it necessary to have the gelatin before the coffee or could you have them together?

Coconut Oil.

I seem to have filtered down to white bread and corn as my starches. Occasionally potatoes and peas but very rarely. White rice immediately sets off an allergic response, and usually potatoes just bloat the hell out of me and don't seem to digest well, they get stuck in the upper part of my stomach, very weird, I think it's because of its texture.

I spread some butter on my toast with a little bit of sugar and cinnamon =P, followed by a little bit of 1% milk, very refreshing.

I like corn with some diced tomatoes with salmon and cod with lemon juice and salt added. I think I will try adding asparagus to this meal and see how it fairs. I tried eating lima beans yesterday and it was absolutely revolting.

Edit: I just had 6 pieces of cinnamon toast....***t if fyre

Last edited:

Light

Coconut Oil.

I seem to have filtered down to white bread and corn as my starches. Occasionally potatoes and peas but very rarely. White rice immediately sets off an allergic response, and usually potatoes just bloat the hell out of me and don't seem to digest well, they get stuck in the upper part of my stomach, very weird, I think it's because of its texture.

I spread some butter on my toast with a little bit of sugar and cinnamon =P, followed by a little bit of 1% milk, very refreshing.

I like corn with some diced tomatoes with salmon and cod with lemon juice and salt added. I think I will try adding asparagus to this meal and see how it fairs. I tried eating lima beans yesterday and it was absolutely revolting.
I remember from another thread that you digestion was pretty out of wack, glad to see you're finding things that are working for you :)

Runenight201

I remember from another thread that you digestion was pretty out of wack, glad to see you're finding things that are working for you :)

Thank you :)

Finding the right set of foods that digest well with no allergies or inflammation, and then strictly consuming those is a good approach imo. I had kept trying to force potatoes and especially white rice, because what could be wrong with white rice?? the most hypoallergic food right?

Not in my case...not even close...

I would probably have some serious autoimmune disorder if I had grown up in Asia X.X

fradon

Part of the problem is that most people (at least outside of the peat sphere) eat the wrong type of starches and/or prepared incorrectly. Most starches are not OK unless special care is taken - soaking/sprouting.

If I eat the wrong type of starches I have allergic reactions right away and crash hard. RP is right - I didn't believe it it in the past - the rise in glucose is fast and drops quickly from starch. Actually, the rise is a bit too much even. My body temp will reach fever levels (Almost 101 deg F once or twice) after eating starch. Anything over 100F is probably too much and not healthy to regularly achieve. I used to think getting that high temp was good but it isn't sustained and crashes.

I suppose in a pinch someone severely hypothyroid with very low temps (like 95-97) may find starch therapeutic for getting those 98-99+ temps though if nothing else works.

just read an article the other day how carbs increase thyroid hormone...your statement proves it right.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals