Fluoride Poisoning/Toxicity Help

bk_

Hi all,

Recently went to the dentist this morning and foolishly agreed to do a 2% sodium fluoride rinse for the first time. They left this in my mouth and did not let me rinse it out with water. I felt dizzy within 10 minutes and it's only getting worse (never happened at previous appointments and is not normal!).

What can I do to flush fluoride out of my system as quickly as possible?

Cirion

A high dosage of Lugol's iodine would probably be helpful. I've done upwards of 100-200 mg Iodine with no noticeable problems although I prefer to maintain at lower dosages around 25 mg a day these days. Still be aware that there is the chance it may cause hyperthyroid flare ups if you have hot nodules, and there is a chance the TSH spike may cause some fatigue for you also.

Also be aware that Iodine supplementation at these dosages are not RP approved, but I don't agree with RP's stance on Iodine. So do it at your own risk. But I think it's safe.

Iodine directly works to flush out excess Chlorine, Flourine, and Bromine from the body. It can also be helpful to take some magnesium, salt, and B vitamins alongside it.

Last edited:

Makrosky

Take it easy man. Don't do anything, it will pass. If you did it just once It's a small ammount if you compare it to people drinking fluorinated water or using fluorinated toothpaste daily.

Getting paranoid and stressed about it is doing you much more harm.

Makrosky

I don’t know its been 12 hours now im really dizzy now and weak, i feel fatigued, i dont have idoine what else can i take?
Taurine. But don't worry, it will pass. 12 hours is nothing.

There are studies about taurine protecting against fluoride.

Cirion

Does taurine also protect against bromine and chlorine?

OP
B

bk_

Just an update the dizziness is gone but now im experiencing a lot of fatigue all weekend. I think vitamin C helped for the dizziness, i tried taking calcium/magnesium but that did nothing.

fradon

Hi all,

Recently went to the dentist this morning and foolishly agreed to do a 2% sodium fluoride rinse for the first time. They left this in my mouth and did not let me rinse it out with water. I felt dizzy within 10 minutes and it's only getting worse (never happened at previous appointments and is not normal!).

What can I do to flush fluoride out of my system as quickly as possible?

boron can help.

Whichway?

Have you got any of these symptoms of low calcium?

1. Fainting
  2. Heart failure
  3. Chest pains
  4. Numbness and tingling sensations around the mouth or in the fingers and toes
  5. Muscle cramps, particularly in the back and legs; may progress to muscle spasm ( tetany)
  6. Wheezing
  7. Difficulty swallowing
  8. Voice changes due to spasm of the larynx
  9. Irritability, impaired intellectual capacity, depression, anxiety, and personality changes
  10. Fatigue
  11. Seizures
  12. Coarse hair
  13. Brittle nails
  14. Psoriasis
  15. Dry skin
  16. Chronic itching
  17. Tooth decay
  18. Numbness or tingling in the extremities
  19. Muscle weakness
  20. Cataracts
  21. Osteoporosis symptoms (backache; a gradual loss of height and an accompanying stooped posture; fractures of the spine, wrist, or hip)

At work we had people that used hydrofluoric acid which contains fluoride. Spilling it on your skin could lead to death as the fluoride ions would bind to calcium in your blood and cause it to drop below safe levels. The immediate antidote was to rub the area with calcium gluconate gel.

Given that the immediate exposure has passed you want to probably use iodine know to get rid of any excess in your body. If you have any symptoms of low calcium listed above try some calcium on its own to see if that helps as well.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals