Exhausted? Tired All The Time? Low Energy? Chronic Fatigue - With Georgi Dinkov

Dobbler

Haidut is really good guy and i really like all the information he provides. The amount of knowledge this man has is hard to understand. I hope he continues to provide information as long as possible, and i really hope he reads all the positive comments because there is alot of them.

LuMonty

I've been pretty stressed for awhile (lots of cortisol + blood loss), so this morning I thought I'd try the pound of sugar. I managed to consume the last of it while watching this right at the point that Georgi asks if anyone is actually eating a pound of sugar. I personally wouldn't recommend it outside of therapeutic use, but I'm much more alert and my heartburn stopped. So Haidut, if you see this, I'm guilty as charged but luckily better off for it.

tankasnowgod

I used to have the phantom phone syndrome when I would always carry my phone in my pocket (this was flip phone era). Constantly got vibrations, but nothing was there. Something in the phone was definitely triggering it, as I stopped carrying it in my pocket (or would turn it off if I had to carry it there) after hearing about the potential dangers, and that phantom vibration stopped at the same time. I don't think it ever happened without the phone present. I heard at the time, that it was triggered by the phone pinging the tower.

firebreather

What a great interview. Just ordered some energin.

What studies was he talking about when he talked about sugar needs to be more than a pound a day to lead to weight gain?

Cirion

How were people measuring CO2 exactly as a result of taking energin? The only thing I know of is a capnograph which costs $1000's. This is something I'd like to start measuring if I can, alongside pulses and temps which I also already do.

I think I might have to join this energin train too lol.

@firebreather I know the study that was talked about, and I'd know it if I saw it again, if I can find it I'll link it. I think it even went so far as to say little to no fat is produced at upwards of even 2 lbs a day of sugar (and that's true in my experience, I'm maintaining my weight on almost two lbs of carbs a day, ok technically not two lbs of SUGAR but two lbs of carbohydrates, with a lb to lb and a half of sugar from those 2 lb). Not granulated sugar though but from fruit, juices, starches, and syrup etc. But I think my B vitamins are lacking, because even though my weight isn't increasing further from 1,000 gram of carbs, I don't think I'm extracting the energy from them efficiently enough.

Eating this many carbs a day has helped to keep my stress under control. But I haven't been able to yet achieve long term energy stability or long term weight loss, I'm kind "In Limbo" between stress and no stress still.

Last edited:

Waremu

How were people measuring CO2 exactly as a result of taking energin? The only thing I know of is a capnograph which costs $1000's. This is something I'd like to start measuring if I can, alongside pulses and temps which I also already do.

@firebreather I know the study that was talked about, and I'd know it if I saw it again, if I can find it I'll link it. I think it even went so far as to say little to no fat is produced at upwards of even 2 lbs a day of sugar (and that's true in my experience, I'm maintaining my weight on almost two lbs of carbs a day, ok technically not two lbs of SUGAR but two lbs of carbohydrates, with a lb to lb and a half of sugar from those 2 lb). Not granulated sugar though but from fruit, juices, starches, and syrup etc. But I think my B vitamins are lacking, because even though my weight isn't increasing further from 1,000 gram of carbs, I don't think I'm extracting the energy from them efficiently enough.

Eating this many carbs a day has helped to keep my stress under control. But I haven't been able to yet achieve long term energy stability or long term weight loss, I'm kind "In Limbo" between stress and no stress still.

I've recently started drinking frozen orange juice concentrate and it's the next best thing to sugar if not better, for me. Not a high water content, very high in nutrients, and I love the syrupy sweet taste. Fairly cheap too. Salted too and it really brings my temperature up. I think the good B vitamin and magnesium content probably helps with that as well, in conjunction to the sugar/fructose. A great way for me to increase my sugar without displacing vitamins/minerals or the drawbacks of too much liquid that fresh OJ can provide, when consumed in larger amounts. It's also lower in PUFA than fresh OJ, which is a plus.

Cirion

I've recently started drinking frozen orange juice concentrate and it's the next best thing to sugar if not better, for me. Not a high water content, very high in nutrients, and I love the syrupy sweet taste. Fairly cheap too. Salted too and it really brings my temperature up. I think the good B vitamin and magnesium content probably helps with that as well, in conjunction to the sugar/fructose. A great way for me to increase my sugar without displacing vitamins/minerals or the drawbacks of too much liquid that fresh OJ can provide, when consumed in larger amounts. It's also lower in PUFA than fresh OJ, which is a plus.

Agreed. I recently found the awesomeness that is juice concentrate also. Tons of sugar/nutrients packed in a tiny amount of liquid so not too much concern with overhydration. I like to mix it up... apple juice concentrate, grape juice concentrate, OJ concentrate, I like all 3.

I can drink a whole container of Grape juice concentrate which is almost 1,000 calories (or 200-250 gram of sugar) and my weight sometimes doesn't go up at all, whereas if I eat 1,000 calories of some other foods like starches it often bloats me up 1-2 lbs.

A.R

Agreed. I recently found the awesomeness that is juice concentrate also. Tons of sugar/nutrients packed in a tiny amount of liquid so not too much concern with overhydration. I like to mix it up... apple juice concentrate, grape juice concentrate, OJ concentrate, I like all 3.

I can drink a whole container of Grape juice concentrate which is almost 1,000 calories (or 200-250 gram of sugar) and my weight sometimes doesn't go up at all, whereas if I eat 1,000 calories of some other foods like starches it often bloats me up 1-2 lbs.
Where are you able to purchase pure juice concentrates from?

Cirion

Exactly what I asked in another thread!

No response to the question I take it?

Interesting that he said that just one serving of Energin provided a 60-70% CO2 boost for 5 days. Well, that means one bottle will last a long time, lol. I noticed the Biotin dose was really high compared to RDA whereas most the other B vitamins were only a tad above RDA. Maybe that's one of the secret ingredients? I know I haven't been eating enough biotin since eggs are one of the only sources and I only just added eggs back in my diet yesterday partly for this reason.

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
No response to the question I take it?

Interesting that he said that just one serving of Energin provided a 60-70% CO2 boost for 5 days. Well, that means one bottle will last a long time, lol. I noticed the Biotin dose was really high compared to RDA whereas most the other B vitamins were only a tad above RDA. Maybe that's one of the secret ingredients? I know I haven't been eating enough biotin since eggs are one of the only sources and I only just added eggs back in my diet yesterday partly for this reason.

Ha! Still haven't got a response. It seems like a very novel instrument to be able to measure CO2.

Will ask a few more people, and hopefully somebody will reply to this thread.

firebreather

@Cirion thank you. I also eat OJ concentrate and love it. I definitely don't feel more energy from carbs. Not eating as many as you but quite a few. I still struggle with adrenaline even though I'm eating a considerable amount of fat and taking thyroid. If I let up on the fat it gets much worse

Cirion

Ha! Still haven't got a response. It seems like a very novel instrument to be able to measure CO2.

Will ask a few more people, and hopefully somebody will reply to this thread.

Great! Yeah let me know. I think it's one of the missing puzzle pieces I've needed to break out of my lull/limbo between stress and actually healing my metabolism. Pulses and temps are great markers, but I think I also need CO2 to really get a complete picture.

I believe Ray mentioned this test somewhere in one of his articles but not sure if he described the device needed. I think he said it's a method that they used to test back in the 1930s for thyroid problems though. Isn't it funny how people literally 100 years ago were "more advanced" in actually treating people with health conditions? "Modern Medicine" is an abomination to mankind and has actually set our medical progress BACKWARDS a century (or more, some 1800's doctors are smarter than doctors in the 2000's even).

Inaut

I think a good indication of CO2 is duration of time one can hold their breath comfortable after exhaling... The longer the pause the more efficient we are with CO2 production...?