EstroBan - Liquid Vitamin (K, A, D, E) Mix

Would you buy custom, liquid suplement with the 4 fat-soluble vitamins (K2, A, D, E)?

• No

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Only if it costs less than $50 for 30 days supply

Votes: 36 9.5%
  • Only if it costs less than $40 for 30 days supply

Votes: 31 8.2%
  • Only if it costs less than $30 for 30 days supply

Votes: 106 28.0%
  • Only if it costs less than $20 for 30 days supply

Votes: 111 29.3%
  • Only if it costs less than $10 for 30 days supply

Votes: 81 21.4%

• Total voters
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Would something similarly negative occur if Lugol's iodine is applied to the scrotum?

Why would you apply iodine to the scrotum??

Wallrus

What happens if you get way too much of this on your skin? Let's say a bottle was accidentally dumped on you. What will most likely happen?

UltraSuperior

Didn't even purchase Estroban for this purpose but when taking EstroBan and Kuinone I noticeably feel my body temperature strongly rising. Suddenly have very warm hands and feet.

golder

Has anyone else had that awkward moment when you buy 5 bottles of Estroban for your family after they got on well with the first one you gave them, but this entire new batch has a potent fishy odour? I’ve read that it may well be indicative of the spoiling of Vitamin E? None of the family are keen to put this one on their skin...

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
What happens if you get way too much of this on your skin? Let's say a bottle was accidentally dumped on you. What will most likely happen?

Not much, but just to err on the side of caution I would wipe it off with a clean napkin paper towel.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Didn't even purchase Estroban for this purpose but when taking EstroBan and Kuinone I noticeably feel my body temperature strongly rising. Suddenly have very warm hands and feet.

Great, thanks for feedback! I experience similar effects form both but especially from a higher dose Kuinone.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
should this be used everyday if one is an active athlete?

Most people use daily even if they are not active but I'd based usage on whether you feel it provides benefit or not. An active athlete probably does tend to have higher vitamin requirements than a sedentary person, so if you feel higher doses work better then that's what I'd use if your doctor is OK with it.

Light

Hi @haidut,
Estroban is really my only source of vitamin K, and I just came across an article that shows vitK
inhibits HIF-1α activity :
Mechanisms of PKC-Mediated Enhancement of HIF-1α Activity and its Inhibition by Vitamin K2 in Hepatocellular Carcinoma Cells

This study is with cell lines, and an effective dose of vitK seems to be 10^-4 M:
upload_2019-7-24_23-39-7.png

In another study with Drosophila they found that a concentration of 50mM vitK was effective in inhibiting HIF expression, but I couldn't find a way to calculate HED from flies to humans:
Vitamin K2 Prevents Lymphoma in Drosophila
upload_2019-7-25_0-23-27.png

How would you translate it to Estroban dose?
And would you increase aspirin?

Attachments

• upload_2019-7-24_23-36-25.png
    upload_2019-7-24_23-36-25.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

lisamarie1010

Re: Custom, liquid dietary supplement with vitamins K2, A, D

Thanks Charlie!
Let's see how many other forum members would be interested and I will get some dropper bottles and ask a lab to prepare some free samples. I am thinking of having each daily dose (I guess it would take about 5 drops) supply 1000 IU of vitamin D3, 5000 IU of vitamin A, 1mg of K2 (menatetrenone) and 200 IU of mixed tocopherols. Obviously, people that want higher dosage would take multiple doses, but based on the studies I've seen and what people have hear from Ray I think this is a good starting ratio. Maybe after people use the free samples we can get some feedback and see if there is a need for increase/decrease of each vitamin.

Hey Haidut - Obviously, I am late to this party. Please PM me if you can, about this supplement, and also estroban. I am interested in your thoughts on this. I enjoy your posts and keep trying to learn on my own. I have been taking progest-e and loving it, then, suddenly, I broke out. Maybe too much applied, so I have backed off.
My tissue in my lady parts are dry - and I am being prescribed estrogen inserts -after 8 months of awful itch and discomfort, I may give this a try. So it has led me to estroban as something to assist.

Thank you for all you add to this forum

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Hey Haidut - Obviously, I am late to this party. Please PM me if you can, about this supplement, and also estroban. I am interested in your thoughts on this. I enjoy your posts and keep trying to learn on my own. I have been taking progest-e and loving it, then, suddenly, I broke out. Maybe too much applied, so I have backed off.
My tissue in my lady parts are dry - and I am being prescribed estrogen inserts -after 8 months of awful itch and discomfort, I may give this a try. So it has led me to estroban as something to assist.

Thank you for all you add to this forum
I’m sure @haidut will reply but as a woman myself I thought I’d let you know that IdeaLabs Cortinon applied to the vaginal area works well for me.

lisamarie1010

I’m sure @haidut will reply but as a woman myself I thought I’d let you know that IdeaLabs Cortinon applied to the vaginal area works well for me.
thank you so much! Have you ever used progest-e there? I never broke out or had issue about applying there. I felt I loved this product until I severely broke out across breast area/(application area). Getting ready to begin again.
Thank you I will also look at Cortinon. I just realized Haidut has created that store. Duh. Okay! So much to read on each thread, as you know- it can be so much. I appreciate your suggestion. Any thoughts on the estrogen inserts? I was not going to (ever) take anything estrogen, but I have a real bad problem and thought maybe for short term if needed. Welcome your ideas. thanks so much.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
thank you so much! Have you ever used progest-e there? I never broke out or had issue about applying there. I felt I loved this product until I severely broke out across breast area/(application area). Getting ready to begin again.
Thank you I will also look at Cortinon. I just realized Haidut has created that store. Duh. Okay! So much to read on each thread, as you know- it can be so much. I appreciate your suggestion. Any thoughts on the estrogen inserts? I was not going to (ever) take anything estrogen, but I have a real bad problem and thought maybe for short term if needed. Welcome your ideas. thanks so much.
I have used it before. The estradiol bio identical type (Vagifem) and it felt like it helped at the time. I believe it was between 2013-2014 when I stopped. I tolerated the vaginal inserts much better than the the other bio identical HRT I was prescribed and that’s probably because it mostly stayed localized to the vagina rather than circulating through out my body. I’ve used progest-e, haidut’s progesterone and simply progesterone by health natura and like them all equally. The cortinon has progesterone and DHEA. I get the one in the vitamin E/MCT base. I’m not sure what to make of the progest-e breaking you out. Maybe you could switch brands and see if it helps. If you decide to try cortinon it would probably be wise to test it on the skin in another area before putting it on your vagina to make sure you don’t have a reaction!

lisamarie1010

Thank you so much. Do you know why the estrogen stays local? When my doctor, who I really do like, tho rarely see - told me that but I wanted to verify. Kind of doesn't make sense.
Also, thank you for your information - which did you say helped your vaginitis/chronic dry tissue? Vagifem?
I think the progest-e broke me out b/c I think I used it too liberally. It "feels" like a really good product for me. I thought using in the vagina would help me. It has not, or at least not yet before I had the breakout. (It took a few weeks for it to resolve, and fortunately no scarring. Looked like measles or something-but localized.)

If I use Cortinon, do you mean I don't (also) need progesterone?
Thank you Blossom.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals