EstroBan - Liquid Vitamin (K, A, D, E) Mix

Would you buy custom, liquid suplement with the 4 fat-soluble vitamins (K2, A, D, E)?

• No

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Only if it costs less than $50 for 30 days supply

Votes: 36 9.5%
  • Only if it costs less than $40 for 30 days supply

Votes: 31 8.2%
  • Only if it costs less than $30 for 30 days supply

Votes: 106 28.0%
  • Only if it costs less than $20 for 30 days supply

Votes: 111 29.3%
  • Only if it costs less than $10 for 30 days supply

Votes: 81 21.4%

• Total voters
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I'm interested in this, any chance it will happen?

Not much interest, maybe only 2-3 people total asked about it.

Lee Simeon

Not much interest, maybe only 2-3 people total asked about it.
I would also be interested in this, I have a couple of Energin bottles that I have not used due to the fact that it stains so much, it would be very cool with a supplement that I can take topically without having to worry about staining.

LegendeLic

hi there! I pretty much read the thread from end to end...there are some small hints that Estroban is good for the digestion.
I started Estroban about 10 days ago...and what stands out to me the most is that my digestion seems to be faster and stool consistency is way better.
I am kind of wondering what's causing this since i have been taking vit D alone and that didn't help in that regard...vitamin E and K2 mk4 I took alone and that also didn't seem to help much there... so I am kind of inclined to say it might be VIT A, which I also tried alone before but not in that high of a dose as in Estroban, but still could be the mixture. Maybe also the forms(retinylacetate...etc) of the vitamins matter.

LegendeLic

sry if this gets asked too much, but my label and the label in the shop says different amounts...also why did differ from the 5:1 to 10:1 ratio of VitA to D down to a lower one with 3:1? might make Estroban not usable for me.
another thing unclear to me is ... what kind of Vitamin A is in Estroban with the 3:1 ratio is it palmitate or acetate? are there any plans changing those things in future?

Velve921

Re: Custom, liquid dietary supplement with vitamins K2, A, D, E

I take it topically, rubbing it on my wrists. Any body area with lots of blood vessels should work. Some people reported rubbing it on their temples and it gave them mental boost. Not sure why, but you can try as well.

What are your thoughts on topically rubbing it in the scalp after a person shaves their head weekly?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
What are your thoughts on topically rubbing it in the scalp after a person shaves their head weekly?

That's fine too and I think Ray has actually recommended this route to people with hair loss or neurological diseases.

Velve921

That's fine too and I think Ray has actually recommended this route to people with hair loss or neurological diseases.

Okay good to know. I've been using Kuinone on my scalp right after shaving so I will give this a shot.

Black Ops

@haidut Got a few questions to ask.

just curious why you've upped the vitamin a dose to 6000 in the new batch?

Theoretically, which route will provide better absorbtion topical or oral?

Does this batch still use the mixed tocopherols with high gamma varient or have you switched it to the alpha tocopherol which you have done with tocovit?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Got a few questions to ask.

just curious why you've upped the vitamin a dose to 6000 in the new batch?

Theoretically, which route will provide better absorbtion topical or oral?

Does this batch still use the mixed tocopherols with high gamma varient or have you switched it to the alpha tocopherol which you have done with tocovit?

All of these have been answered earlier in the thread. We use the high-gamma tocopherol for EstroBan because otherwise it would inflate its price, and also many people prefer the high-gamma variety. The vitamin A/D ratio should be at least 3:1, so since we increased the vitamin D from 1,000 IU to 2,000 IU per dose we had to increase vitamin A as well. Topical and oral cannot be compared as have different absorption characteristics and different benefits. This topic has also been discussed many times so if you search the forum for "topical vs. oral" you will find many threads discussing it.

Arnold Grape

Have to check in on the new estroban formula - seems a bit more magical then the previous formulations I’ve taken. Trying to get away from aggressive hormone supps and this is a good segue. Sleep is deep, appetite is in control, and hair feels good on this. Going at the full dose 1-2 times weekly, which replicates a progesterone variety feel off the bat. Hope it stays this way.

baccheion

All of these have been answered earlier in the thread. We use the high-gamma tocopherol for EstroBan because otherwise it would inflate its price, and also many people prefer the high-gamma variety. The vitamin A/D ratio should be at least 3:1, so since we increased the vitamin D from 1,000 IU to 2,000 IU per dose we had to increase vitamin A as well. Topical and oral cannot be compared as have different absorption characteristics and different benefits. This topic has also been discussed many times so if you search the forum for "topical vs. oral" you will find many threads discussing it.
Why should A/D be at least 3:1? I've always wondered about a proper ratio. Sometimes I think it's 4:1 and at other times 3:2.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Why should A/D be at least 3:1? I've always wondered about a proper ratio. Sometimes I think it's 4:1 and at other times 3:2.

The optimal ratio is not really known but has been suggested to be in the 1:2 up to 1:5 range in regards to D:A.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Have to check in on the new estroban formula - seems a bit more magical then the previous formulations I’ve taken. Trying to get away from aggressive hormone supps and this is a good segue. Sleep is deep, appetite is in control, and hair feels good on this. Going at the full dose 1-2 times weekly, which replicates a progesterone variety feel off the bat. Hope it stays this way.

Good to know, thanks for the feedback!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

bromuda

Yes, we do. Have been shipping for more than 4 years with no major issues.
Okey awesome! I'm not sure about the rules in Sweden regarding prohormones like pregnenolone and DHEA, might get stuck in the toll haha. But will buy anyways

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Okey awesome! I'm not sure about the rules in Sweden regarding prohormones like pregnenolone and DHEA, might get stuck in the toll haha. But will buy anyways

So far we have not had blocked packages to Sweden with pregnenolone/DHEA.

Jing

I've seen posts about k2 on scrotum to increase androgens, would estroban on scrotum also increase androgens?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I've seen posts about k2 on scrotum to increase androgens, would estroban on scrotum also increase androgens?

I would not mess with scrotum application unless you have proven hypogonadism. Even then, applying on pelvis or legs is probably just as good without the risks involved in scrotal application.

Jing

I would not mess with scrotum application unless you have proven hypogonadism. Even then, applying on pelvis or legs is probably just as good without the risks involved in scrotal application.
What are the risks involved?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals