EstroBan - Liquid Vitamin (K, A, D, E) Mix

Would you buy custom, liquid suplement with the 4 fat-soluble vitamins (K2, A, D, E)?

• No

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Only if it costs less than $50 for 30 days supply

Votes: 36 9.5%
  • Only if it costs less than $40 for 30 days supply

Votes: 31 8.2%
  • Only if it costs less than $30 for 30 days supply

Votes: 106 28.0%
  • Only if it costs less than $20 for 30 days supply

Votes: 111 29.3%
  • Only if it costs less than $10 for 30 days supply

Votes: 81 21.4%

• Total voters

Wagner83

Thanks Amazoniac.

Did you ever track down the sinusitis?
Honestly I've tried to identify triggers but it's hard, I will say that I have almost none now, and the last time I got one was clearly tied to bad gut health (fish and dairy thread). Perhaps things differ depending on people, as for me I suspect hard cheeses are bad. Dairy in general may well be a culprit, same for certain types of fibers ( some fruits, veggies). Travis has talked about the connection between opioids (cow dairy?) and mucus secretion. Of course during hay fever things may get a lot worse. Haidut mentioned mb clears nasal congestion, I've heard about xylitol rinses, but an othet thing which I'm using atm and which may be helping (also allergies?) is bromelain. It is a blood thinner so not sure if a dependency could develop. The examine. Com guy mentioned bromelain and ephedrine (double check) keeps his nose anf sinus clear. Chewing a very small amount of fresh horseradish may help. If it is gut related then maybe a combination of charcoal and cascara can help?

Ps: I forgot about it but after trying a water soluble decaffeinated coffee I had immediate issues twice, so particular instant coffee brands may use bad chemical processes.

B

Braveheart

Thanks Amazoniac.

Honestly I've tried to identify triggers but it's hard, I will say that I have almost none now, and the last time I got one was clearly tied to bad gut health (fish and dairy thread). Perhaps things differ depending on people, as for me I suspect hard cheeses are bad. Dairy in general may well be a culprit, same for certain types of fibers ( some fruits, veggies). Travis has talked about the connection between opioids (cow dairy?) and mucus secretion. Of course during hay fever things may get a lot worse. Haidut mentioned mb clears nasal congestion, I've heard about xylitol rinses, but an othet thing which I'm using atm and which may be helping (also allergies?) is bromelain. It is a blood thinner so not sure if a dependency could develop. The examine. Com guy mentioned bromelain and ephedrine (double check) keeps his nose anf sinus clear. Chewing a very small amount of fresh horseradish may help. If it is gut related then maybe a combination of charcoal and cascara can help?

Ps: I forgot about it but after trying a water soluble decaffeinated coffee I had immediate issues twice, so particular instant coffee brands may use bad chemical processes.
your hint at Tocovite connection got my interest...testing right now

B

Braveheart

Maybe the new formula is different, I didn't try it. Also onions may be a potential culprit.
never have it, until off and on recently...it's not food....one of my supps possibly...didn't pay enough attention...did increase my oral E though...old formula....will find answer

Jing

Anyone know why estroban would make it hard to breathe ? I used 4 drops on my wrist and after 10 minutes I'm finding it hard to breathe ..

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Anyone know why estroban would make it hard to breathe ? I used 4 drops on my wrist and after 10 minutes I'm finding it hard to breathe ..

Could be allergic reaction, elevated progesterone, or hypoglycemia. If there is swelling in throats/lips/tongue then I would not use it.

O

oldfriend

Oral or topical? Peat says he uses fat-solubles only topically, not orally.
If this is true, it seems like Estroban should contain 3-4x the quantities of fat solubles. If it were a little more expensive I wouldn't mind.

Zpol

@haidut I take Energin twice per day. My doctor has told me that I should be taking Vit. D with a meal which I do not always do, but I'm wondering if I should make that part of my routine. Do you know; is it necessary to take Energin with food?

Currently, in the morning I take 8 drops rubbed into my forearms after a shower and right before I eat second breakfast (but sometimes don't have time to eat second breakfast). Then I take 8 drops under my tongue right before bed, it's about a couple hours after eating a late night snack.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
If this is true, it seems like Estroban should contain 3-4x the quantities of fat solubles. If it were a little more expensive I wouldn't mind.

Peat said he takes them once weekly. So, even if you use 3 doses of EstroBan once weekly the bottle would still last more than a month.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut I take Energin twice per day. My doctor has told me that I should be taking Vit. D with a meal which I do not always do, but I'm wondering if I should make that part of my routine. Do you know; is it necessary to take Energin with food?

Currently, in the morning I take 8 drops rubbed into my forearms after a shower and right before I eat second breakfast (but sometimes don't have time to eat second breakfast). Then I take 8 drops under my tongue right before bed, it's about a couple hours after eating a late night snack.

I don't think it matters in terms of effects, but since it may lower blood sugar it is probably best taken after eating.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is Retinol acetate a powder that you dissolve into the MCT?

Yes, but we want to have a non-oily option for vitamin A similar to the product from Nutrisorb that went out of the production. We already have an oil-based option and it uses the palmitate ester.

GeoX

The supplement would have the following profile:

In case it hasn't been mentioned yet, here is the latest ingredients list: 6000/2000/200/2/MCT

(Feel free to use this pic to update idealabsdc and this thread.)

Attachments

• IMG_20181009_150314.jpg
    IMG_20181009_150314.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
In case it hasn't been mentioned yet, here is the latest ingredients list: 6000/2000/200/2/MCT

(Feel free to use this pic to update idealabsdc and this thread.)

Thanks, we are taking some new pictures and should have it updated soon.

Amazoniac

Zeus, suggestion: decreasing the vitamin E content to 25 IU or so per serving. People that need more can buy your TocoVit, it seems to be of better quality anyway. By the way, reinforcing here an alternative high-gamma version of TocoVit, it's a plus that it'd probably be also a cheaper option.

ubiety

I may do a separate product with B1, B3 and biotin, so those should not stain. But the doses for those vitamins in the new supplement would be much higher than the ones in Energin.

I'm interested in this, any chance it will happen?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals