EstroBan - Liquid Vitamin (K, A, D, E) Mix

Would you buy custom, liquid suplement with the 4 fat-soluble vitamins (K2, A, D, E)?

• No

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Only if it costs less than $50 for 30 days supply

Votes: 36 9.5%
  • Only if it costs less than $40 for 30 days supply

Votes: 31 8.2%
  • Only if it costs less than $30 for 30 days supply

Votes: 106 28.0%
  • Only if it costs less than $20 for 30 days supply

Votes: 111 29.3%
  • Only if it costs less than $10 for 30 days supply

Votes: 81 21.4%

• Total voters

Black Ops

I'm currently having trouble getting the drops out of my estroban. I need to apply a significant amount of pressure for one drop . Is there any way to remedy this issue?

EIRE24

Love this stuff! Do 8 drops under the tongue every morning after Energin and it puts me over the top in the feel good zone. Like Superman good! There is a post about wanting to bath in it. I want to join that party!:pillowfight
What does the rest of your diet look like?

Obi-wan

Breakfast: Fruit, OJ, Milk Supps: Panquinone, Energin, Estroban, extra B1, Aspirin, Niacinamide, Tocovit, Retinil, Progesterone, Coffee
Lunch: Sandwich or pizza, etc
Late afternoon: B1, Niacinamide, Aspirin, Caffeine tablet, Oxidal
Dinner: Meat or fish, salad, starch
After dinner: ice cream
Before bed: Casein protein shake ,Kuinone, Lapodin, Retinil, Progesterone, Oxidal

Intermittent: Mitolipin, Diamont

I do a lot of Idea Lab stuff

EIRE24

Breakfast: Fruit, OJ, Milk Supps: Panquinone, Energin, Estroban, extra B1, Aspirin, Niacinamide, Tocovit, Retinil, Progesterone, Coffee
Lunch: Sandwich or pizza, etc
Late afternoon: B1, Niacinamide, Aspirin, Caffeine tablet, Oxidal
Dinner: Meat or fish, salad, starch
After dinner: ice cream
Before bed: Casein protein shake ,Kuinone, Lapodin, Retinil, Progesterone, Oxidal

Intermittent: Mitolipin, Diamont

I do a lot of Idea Lab stuff
very good, do you track calories?

Obi-wan

No, I do weigh myself everyday and look at visual appearance in the mirror. Exercise 45 minutes with weights 2 to 3 times a week and do weekly outside work like mowing the lawn, etc. I am 60 years old by the way. The supplements give me amazing energy. Panquinone is unbelievable for all day energy and not getting sore or tired after exercise. The Oxidal, B1, Niacinamide, Aspirin, Caffeine stack is great for late afternoons

Obi-wan

I'm currently having trouble getting the drops out of my estroban. I need to apply a significant amount of pressure for one drop . Is there any way to remedy this issue?
Use a paperclip and push through then the drops come out easy

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

If you warm up the bottle before using it should resolve the issue. Pushing through the dropper with a paperclip or needle also resolves it. I think some bottles have a narrower base of the dropper and if the liquid gets even a tiny bit more viscous this is what happens.

Frankdee20

Re: Custom, liquid dietary supplement with vitamins K2, A, D

Thanks Charlie!
Let's see how many other forum members would be interested and I will get some dropper bottles and ask a lab to prepare some free samples. I am thinking of having each daily dose (I guess it would take about 5 drops) supply 1000 IU of vitamin D3, 5000 IU of vitamin A, 1mg of K2 (menatetrenone) and 200 IU of mixed tocopherols. Obviously, people that want higher dosage would take multiple doses, but based on the studies I've seen and what people have hear from Ray I think this is a good starting ratio. Maybe after people use the free samples we can get some feedback and see if there is a need for increase/decrease of each vitamin.

Would these compete if taken at the same time ? The only thing comparable is Davinci labs A D K

Frankdee20

Re: Custom, liquid dietary supplement with vitamins K2, A, D

Regarding Ray's favorite vitamin K form, does he not consider the Life Extension product (which contains the K1, K2 (MK-4 and MK-7) forms) one of the best products to use?
I can't find where he recommends only the vitamin K2 as supplement, and especially the MK-4 form?
Can anyone redirect me on this source of information?

He once mentioned Thorne Liquid K as being expensive but good

Wagner83

Is this now 1000 IU D3 as the image on your site suggests or 2000 IU D3 as the first pages of this thread suggest? Not sure if you modified the OP or if the OP was the first idea which you then changed.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is this now 1000 IU D3 as the image on your site suggests or 2000 IU D3 as the first pages of this thread suggest? Not sure if you modified the OP or if the OP was the first idea which you then changed.

It is 2,000 IU D3 per 8 drops. I need to change the images on the website.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Why did you doubled the D3 dose compared to the other vitamins if I may ask?

Because some studies showed no change in blood levels of vitamin D3 from doses of under 2,000 IU daily. Peat also said optimal dose for supplementation is probably in the 2,000 - 3,000 range.

Owen B

So far I'm into my second bottle.

The first i used topically on my arms and although i can't tell if it was helping i also didn't notice any kind of well-being boost.

So, with the second bottle i used 3-4 drops in a gel cap and the results were amazing. Almost immediately i felt energized, warm and sociable. but i found that if i took it for about 3 or 4 days in a row, i started feeling very relaxed. it's a nice relaxation, very delicious but it was really too relaxed - like it was unconnected to the energy side. So i'm trying to find a rhythm with it.

And I'm wondering what caused that psychological lift. Was it the synergy of the four vits? The oral use? Or was it the K2?

If it was the K2, I'll have to check out Haidut's K-2 sometime. I'll be looking at that thread.

Then i started using Gonadin on my rat and the Estroban effects seemed to disappear. But then the Gonadin didn't seem to work well on my rat until i had some Estroban in the system. Apparently, the two work well together as others have noted on that thread.

The Estroban is pretty nice stuff and i personally don't find the price bad at all. i usually don't take things at recommended dosages, so these products last a while for me. Haidut's prices are all very reasonable as far as I'm concerned.

Waynish

Was there any talk of changing the Vitamin E in this? Recently I realized how different TocoVit is from every other Vitamin E supplement I've tried. Until I deduce causality my conclusion is to only get Vitamin E from food at TocoVit.

Waynish

I've tried Vitamin E in the form of TocoVit, MitoLipin, and Unique E over the past 2 years; each supplement has given me poor reactions...fatigue, headaches, fogginess. Progest e has been the only supplement with Vitamin E I've had no side effects so far. Has anyone had poor reactions to Estroban? I would like to try it.

What's the explanation for this? Doesn't Progest-E use a relatively common form of Vitamin E? Many people have reported bad reactions to Vitamin E, and I haven't seen any convincing explanations. I had the same as you when I tried Unique-E and it was one of the worst supplement reactions I've ever had!

Owen B

I went on this kick with oral Estroban because I noticed it gave a nice mood. But I'm noticing that my libido is totally blitzed out, nil, nada.

Can the AI effect be so strong as to do this?

I'm not taking anything else. I had given my rat some Gonadin but only a few times. It did not seem to cut into this zeroed out libido.

Frankdee20

Maybe a degree of Estrogen is needed for male libido, these fat solubles, and other things are very strong

Wagner83

I went on this kick with oral Estroban because I noticed it gave a nice mood. But I'm noticing that my libido is totally blitzed out, nil, nada.

Can the AI effect be so strong as to do this?

I'm not taking anything else. I had given my rat some Gonadin but only a few times. It did not seem to cut into this zeroed out libido.
Do you still get monring wood and night erections?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals