EstroBan - Liquid Vitamin (K, A, D, E) Mix

Would you buy custom, liquid suplement with the 4 fat-soluble vitamins (K2, A, D, E)?

• No

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Only if it costs less than $50 for 30 days supply

Votes: 36 9.5%
  • Only if it costs less than $40 for 30 days supply

Votes: 31 8.2%
  • Only if it costs less than $30 for 30 days supply

Votes: 105 27.8%
  • Only if it costs less than $20 for 30 days supply

Votes: 111 29.4%
  • Only if it costs less than $10 for 30 days supply

Votes: 81 21.4%

• Total voters

Waynish

I would change out the pics on the site - since myself, and probably others, use them to check the current ingredients (and Estroban has been upgraded to 2000UIs of D).
Thanks Haidut!

Beastmode

@haidut Is there any contradiction for a pregnant woman taking this mix of vitamins once per week (full dose?)

Also, can this be taken topically? Any particular sites to rub it in.

Thank you

Last edited:

Velve921

I've tried Vitamin E in the form of TocoVit, MitoLipin, and Unique E over the past 2 years; each supplement has given me poor reactions...fatigue, headaches, fogginess. Progest e has been the only supplement with Vitamin E I've had no side effects so far. Has anyone had poor reactions to Estroban? I would like to try it.

Black Ops

My estroban arrived 3 days ago and I've been having great results with it . Definite increase in libido, temperature/pulse and feeling a lot calmer throughout the day. Thanks Haidut :)

I'm just wondering if sublingual absorption is preferred over oral. Logic tells me that sublingual provides better absorption but i'm not entirely sure

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I would change out the pics on the site - since myself, and probably others, use them to check the current ingredients (and Estroban has been upgraded to 2000UIs of D).
Thanks Haidut!

Good point, I will change it today. Thanks for pointing out.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Is there any contradiction for a pregnant woman taking this mix of vitamins once per week (full dose?)

Also, can this be taken topically? Any particular sites to rub it in.

Thank you

I would ask a doctor first just to make sure they are OK with it, but a few pregnant women have reported using it with good results. I think once a week is fine, and topical seems to work very well for most people. I think most apply it on the wrists or inside of elbows. Some people prefer oral/sublingual but we cannot endorse such use.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
My estroban arrived 3 days ago and I've been having great results with it . Definite increase in libido, temperature/pulse and feeling a lot calmer throughout the day. Thanks Haidut :)

I'm just wondering if sublingual absorption is preferred over oral. Logic tells me that sublingual provides better absorption but i'm not entirely sure

Awesome, thanks for the great feedback!
A few people have tried sublingual with great results, as reported earlier in the thread, but we cannot endorse such use. I do think sublingual would have better absorption then oral, especially for the vitamin K component.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Can it cause bone aches and joint discomfort ? Felt a bit cranky mentally

It could, if it lowers estrogen or cortisol too much. But so far we have had these reports only from people using multiple doses daily.

Black Ops

Awesome, thanks for the great feedback!
A few people have tried sublingual with great results, as reported earlier in the thread, but we cannot endorse such use. I do think sublingual would have better absorption then oral, especially for the vitamin K component.

Awesome :) will definitely be buying again once it runs out. I never expected such results immediately. Looks like I underestimated the fat soluble vitamins.

Hypothetically, if one was using the sublingual route , which you don't endosrse as you have mentioned, would 10 minutes be enough to absorb all of the vitamin's?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Awesome :) will definitely be buying again once it runs out. I never expected such results immediately. Looks like I underestimated the fat soluble vitamins.

Hypothetically, if one was using the sublingual route , which you don't endosrse as you have mentioned, would 10 minutes be enough to absorb all of the vitamin's?

Yes, 10min should be enough to feel the effects from it. I don't know how long it takes to absorb all of it though.

bionicheart

Hey @haidut I'm looking into buying estroban to replace my multivitamin (doesn't seem to help, may make me more anxious) and just get enough vitamin A/D/K/E...
So, I've been diagnosed anemic, and I read a comment by @Pointless that riboflavin and k2 could help with improving ferritin levels... i'm still struggling with anemia despite taking powdered liver supplements. would you recommend vitamin k and riboflavin before trying throne research Iron (as Ferochel Ferrous Bisglycinate Chelate) 25mg...?
the brand the doc prescribed (Tandem) actually made me more anemic (possibly could have been due to stress/serotonin)
thanks in advance, not sure where to post this but was looking into estroban so thought i'd ask here...
and i'm working on a "meet and greet post" :}

Pointless

Hey @haidut I'm looking into buying estroban to replace my multivitamin (doesn't seem to help, may make me more anxious) and just get enough vitamin A/D/K/E...
So, I've been diagnosed anemic, and I read a comment by @Pointless that riboflavin and k2 could help with improving ferritin levels... i'm still struggling with anemia despite taking powdered liver supplements. would you recommend vitamin k and riboflavin before trying throne research Iron (as Ferochel Ferrous Bisglycinate Chelate) 25mg...?
the brand the doc prescribed (Tandem) actually made me more anemic (possibly could have been due to stress/serotonin)
thanks in advance, not sure where to post this but was looking into estroban so thought i'd ask here...

Some other people have mentioned that low ferritin is caused by a low metabolism, so maybe look into getting your temps up with thyroid or caffeine if you have any issue there.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

As @Pointless said, low ferritin is tied to low thyroid function so I would try to address that. But I think you can try EstroBan and/or Energin if you want. At least I do not see much downside to trying but if TSH is high it should be addressed as it influences ferritin directly.

Amazoniac

I think waiting 30min for the oil to absorb is probably good enough.
Do you know what happens over time? The reason I'm asking is because we have this notion that 20-25% is the average absorption for oily vitamins but people might be getting more if it depends on how long you leave it, especially if it's somewhat steady..

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do you know what happens over time? The reason I'm asking is because we have this notion that 20-25% is the average absorption for oily vitamins but people might be getting more if it depends on how long you leave it, especially if it's somewhat steady..

Judging from the studies on B vitamins in ethanol and/or water the absorption continues for up to 24 hours. So, I think leaving for longer would get more of the substance absorbed but now many people are likely to tolerate it on their skin for that long given their daily activities. Maybe rubbing on armpits, scalp or behind earlobes where it is less likely to stain/annoy would be an option to leave it on the skin for longer.

Mufasa

Judging from the studies on B vitamins in ethanol and/or water the absorption continues for up to 24 hours. So, I think leaving for longer would get more of the substance absorbed but now many people are likely to tolerate it on their skin for that long given their daily activities. Maybe rubbing on armpits, scalp or behind earlobes where it is less likely to stain/annoy would be an option to leave it on the skin for longer.

I would be interested in a energin version without B2 for topical application and not having to wash it off for the day. Also because B2 could probably react with sunlight if you would leave it on during the day.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I would be interested in a energin version without B2 for topical application and not having to wash it off for the day. Also because B2 could probably react with sunlight if you would leave it on during the day.

Noted, but B2 is crucial for mitochondrial function and the ability to use oxygen and it is the one B vitamin Peat said he has seen people truly deficient in. Removing it from the formulation would make people even more prone to deficiency.
Why is B2 a problem for you? Is it only the staining?

Mufasa

Noted, but B2 is crucial for mitochondrial function and the ability to use oxygen and it is the one B vitamin Peat said he has seen people truly deficient in. Removing it from the formulation would make people even more prone to deficiency.
Why is B2 a problem for you? Is it only the staining?

Yes, staining, I would still take some energin orally, but would be interested in the B1, B3, biotin for topically application, as topical application on the forehead seems very effective.