Energin - Liquid B-Complex Vitamin Mix

jaakkima

Any opinions on how long to wait before showering after applying Energin to get it all absorbed? It feels like it absorbs great but the yellow discoloration never goes away so I guess some just stays on your skin, for whatever reason, and don't know when it's just residue and doesn't need any more absorption time.

Mauritio

Mauritio

Any opinions on how long to wait before showering after applying Energin to get it all absorbed? It feels like it absorbs great but the yellow discoloration never goes away so I guess some just stays on your skin, for whatever reason, and don't know when it's just residue and doesn't need any more absorption time.
i think haidut mentioned 1 hour to be fine and 2 if you want to be on the safe side ;)

Mauritio

Any quinone-like molecule can do it. The R5P in Energin gets converted into FAD, and when combined with bright light it has the same effects as the photodynamic therapy with MB+light. That is why Peat said a few times he think riboflavin doses above 20mg daily are too high and can lead to ROS overload for many people, especially ones sitting in the sun all day. That's one of the reasons we capped the B2 in the product at 20mg per dose.

Does this only apply to red light through eyes or in general ?
This would explain why i was having such a bad time with red light. Would symptoms be better if i went of of Vitamin B2 and K2 for a time to get a better chance at trying red light ?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Does this only apply to red light through eyes or in general ?
This would explain why i was having such a bad time with red light. Would symptoms be better if i went of of Vitamin B2 and K2 for a time to get a better chance at trying red light ?

It would have to be systemic exposure to have a systemic ROS increasing effect. Light through the eyes will probably affect the neighboring are only and maybe the brain.

Mauritio

It would have to be systemic exposure to have a systemic ROS increasing effect. Light through the eyes will probably affect the neighboring are only and maybe the brain.
okay thx ! waiting to try energin soon btw . I am going to report back on the effects and what I feel.

Texon

Hi all,

After several weeks of experimentation, we are finally ready to start offering the B complex supplement I mentioned in my previous threads. We are calling it Energin. It is designed for topical administration. For the topical method I used a slightly modified ethanol solution, so basically the supplement is a mix of high purity B vitamins in 20% ethanol. Other than the B vitamins (all of them with greater than 98% purity) and the diluted ethanol, there is nothing else in the bottle. Here are some basic facts about the supplement.

Note: This product contains raw material(s) meant for external use only, in cosmetic or other formulations designed for such external use.

Bottle size - 2oz (~60g)
Servings per container - 30
Serving size - 2ml (~2g)

Each serving contains:
Thiamine HCL (Vitamin B1): 50 mg
Riboflavin-5-Phosphate (Vitamin B2): 20 mg
Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): 100 mg
Pantethine (Vitamin B5) 60 mg
Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (Vitamin B6): 6 mg
Biotin: 1 mg

Other ingredients: water, ethanol
Based on a study "j." posted about a month ago, the topical absorption is over 90% for the vitamins above. The vitamins above were chosen since he has written about them in many of his articles. For the people wondering why Energin does not contain folic acid, or B12, please see this discussion:
DNA Methylation, Aging, And Cancer
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me here or send me a PM.
Thanks again for your patience.
Good morning Haidut..how much of the alcohol gets absorbed do you think?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Good morning Haidut..how much of the alcohol gets absorbed do you think?

Not much to have an effect metaboically, and it is a tiny amount anyways. The 40 drops has about 0.4g ethanol which probably gets metabolized in the skin before even reaching the bloodstream.

Mufasa

It seems like that something in the new formula makes it impossible to get drops out.
I tried everything, shaking, cleaning the dropper, even if I squeeze it super hard, nothings get out.

Amazoniac

It seems like that something in the new formula makes it impossible to get drops out.
I tried everything, shaking, cleaning the dropper, even if I squeeze it super hard, nothings get out.
Panthenol - Wikipedia
Panthenol is an odourless, slightly bitter, highly viscous, transparent and colourless liquid at room temperature,[5] but salts of pantothenic acid (for example sodium pantothenate) are powders (typically white).
This is a bottle of Energin: the vitamin crystals and water were there, and now a binder was added.

Last edited:

Mufasa

I found out that if I hold the bottle in a 90 degree angle with the earth, and then push, I have more luck.

DaveFoster

Hey @haidut , for those who don't consume fortified grains, do you know of any safe forms to supplement the other B-vitamins not provided in Energin, such as vitamins B-5 (pantothenic acid) B-9 (folate), and B-12 (cobalamin)?

Mufasa

Hey @haidut , for those who don't consume fortified grains, do you know of any safe forms to supplement the other B-vitamins not provided in Energin, such as vitamins B-5 (pantothenic acid) B-9 (folate), and B-12 (cobalamin)?

Vitamin B5 is in energin now.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

As @Mufasa said, B5 is now in Energin. Other than that, brewer yeast and liver would be the best food sources of B vitamins. Lentils I think also has a decent amount but I am biased against legumes.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

DaveFoster

@Mufasa
As @Mufasa said, B5 is now in Energin. Other than that, brewer yeast and liver would be the best food sources of B vitamins. Lentils I think also has a decent amount but I am biased against legumes.
I wasn't aware about the change for Energin, and thanks for the info! I'm biased against liver.

That's disconcerting about the glycophosphate.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals