Energin - Liquid B-Complex Vitamin Mix

Broken man

Hello, its about 3 weeks , I had really high liver enzymes but its better now since last testing so I tried 10 drops of energin, I am feeling warmer and my mind is clearer but I have terrible gas. I dont care about it but my family members arent happy. Is it normal? Could it be sign of something bad? I want play it safe because my last accident so I am just curious. Thank you for your time.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hello, its about 3 weeks , I had really high liver enzymes but its better now since last testing so I tried 10 drops of energin, I am feeling warmer and my mind is clearer but I have terrible gas. I dont care about it but my family members arent happy. Is it normal? Could it be sign of something bad? I want play it safe because my last accident so I am just curious. Thank you for your time.

Thiamine and biotin are known to cause gas as side effect. Not sure what else it may mean, but diet would be a more likely suspect then Energin.

Broken man

Thiamine and biotin are known to cause gas as side effect. Not sure what else it may mean, but diet would be a more likely suspect then Energin.

Its not only gas but small pressure inside my belly, I found that its from niacinamide. Its 3 weeks since I had elevated enzymes and they were almost okay but I never got this response from niacinamide. Do you think that I would continue with my liver regimen and wait 1 or 2 weeks? I am using vit k2, coffee, taurine, MB, fat solubles, B1 and B2. Thank you.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Its not only gas but small pressure inside my belly, I found that its from niacinamide. Its 3 weeks since I had elevated enzymes and they were almost okay but I never got this response from niacinamide. Do you think that I would continue with my liver regimen and wait 1 or 2 weeks? I am using vit k2, coffee, taurine, MB, fat solubles, B1 and B2. Thank you.

I think K2, taurine and caffeine are more than enough as a liver regimen.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I didn't know that. Why?
treato.com didn't want to reveal.

The commonly cited reason is the sulfur present in both. I don't know if that is the real reason though.

Parsifal

haidut, we can argue in favor of all B vits to include in a supplement. However, unlike with b5, there are well known reasons why not supplement with b9 and b12. I wonder if there's a reason why not include b5..?
Wonder what is the problem with folates supplementation and methycobalamine?

Amazoniac

Last edited:

Wagner83

Folate seemed to worsen allergies / asthma.
Btw energin is really super strong at increasing dreams quantity and intensity (unfortunately, rather on the nightmare side), I only took it two days 10 drops but eat a lot of potatoes which are apparently rich in b vitamins.

Last edited:

DaveFoster

I called the national poison control hotline, and the representative there said that there's no possibility that B-vitamins can pass through the skin.

Topical Absorption Of Caffeine, Aspirin And Niacinamide

Good thing I quickly washed off the spilled liquid; according to the lady on the hotline, I can empty the whole bottle on my skin and expect no absorption whatsoever.

managing

I find taurine actually gives me awful liver pains. Is it a sign it's clearing something out or what? I'm unsure
Its of course impossible to say for sure. But given that it stimulates bile production, I think that is a very good guess. In fact, it may be your spleen you are feeling rather than your liver per se.

EIRE24

Its of course impossible to say for sure. But given that it stimulates bile production, I think that is a very good guess. In fact, it may be your spleen you are feeling rather than your liver per se.
A sort of clear out you think? I would be inclined to agree.

managing

A sort of clear out you think? I would be inclined to agree.
yes. bile ducts can and do get blocked. I don't take taurine regularly, but every once in awhile I will do it once a day for a week just to be sure to keep everything cleared out. Its one of several important systems for removing waste products.

Waynish

Looking for some info about the timing of B vitamins. What's the evidence that not only should B vitamins need to be supplemented in a certain ratio, but that they need to be taken at the same time. For example, in milk b2 is found next to fats and carbs... Should B vitamin supplementation take a similar strategy?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I find taurine actually gives me awful liver pains. Is it a sign it's clearing something out or what? I'm unsure

Could be gallbladder as it forces bile production and may even expel and gallstone if there is one. I doubt taurine hurts the liver in any way.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Looking for some info about the timing of B vitamins. What's the evidence that not only should B vitamins need to be supplemented in a certain ratio, but that they need to be taken at the same time. For example, in milk b2 is found next to fats and carbs... Should B vitamin supplementation take a similar strategy?

When take at the same time you have less chance of causing functional deficiency since they do tend to increase each other's requirements or excretion. The ratio is based on experimental findings and these vitamins do have a physiological ratio, which is pretty tightly controlled in healthy people. Energin does not claim to be the optimal balance/ratio, just something based on what studies found was beneficial combined with what Peat has mentioned.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals