Does All Androgenic Drugs Increase Facial Hair Growth Speed?

vulture

just that

Recently tried proviron and was amazed at my facial hair growth speed, I had to shave everyday. Now my supplier only had androlic by landerlan and I haven’t noticed anything in that matter, neither could I say anything else I have noticed, so, I’m starting to think that even though the product seems a real one made by that lab, it’s bull**** or sub dosed or mesterolone “not always increase facial hair growth speed”.

Mauritio

do you also have more facial hair or just faster growth?

postman

Proviron isn't very anabolic, it's more of like a DHT analogue. DHT is responsible for beard growth, not testosterone. I haven't heard about androlic berfore but afeter a quick look on wikipedia it looks like it's the the other way around. "It has strong anabolic effects and weak androgenic effects.

OP
vulture

vulture

do you also have more facial hair or just faster growth?
Faster growth and seems a bit thicker, but didn’t know increase in facial hair pattern, but I was on low dose regime: 25 mg ED and sometimes 50 mg
Proviron isn't very anabolic, it's more of like a DHT analogue. DHT is responsible for beard growth, not testosterone. I haven't heard about androlic berfore but afeter a quick look on wikipedia it looks like it's the the other way around. "It has strong anabolic effects and weak androgenic effects.
Bro, I know that, I want to know if all androgenic substaces, or at least mesterolone, increase facial hair growth speed.
Androlic is a name of a product sold by Landerlan (Paraguayan lab) that’s (theorically) the same as proviron, but I haven’t noticed faster facial hair growth which was OBVIOUS with proviron from Bayer.

postman

Faster growth and seems a bit thicker, but didn’t know increase in facial hair pattern, but I was on low dose regime: 25 mg ED and sometimes 50 mg

Bro, I know that, I want to know if all androgenic substaces, or at least mesterolone, increase facial hair growth speed.
Androlic is a name of a product sold by Landerlan (Paraguayan lab) that’s (theorically) the same as proviron, but I haven’t noticed faster facial hair growth which was OBVIOUS with proviron from Bayer.
You're mistaken, androlic is a completly different substance than proviron/mesterolone.

olive

Anything that increases DHT will increase facial hair growth. Proviron, masteron, anavar and even testosterone, as some will convert to DHT via 5ar, for example.

What you took was anadrol, which is not a DHT derivative hence no extra hair growth.

OP
vulture

vulture

You're mistaken, androlic is a completly different substance than proviron/mesterolone.

Anything that increases DHT will increase facial hair growth. Proviron, masteron, anavar and even testosterone, as some will convert to DHT via 5ar, for example.

What you took was anadrol, which is not a DHT derivative hence no extra hair growth.
Landerlan

I told you it's supposed to be mesterolone 25 mg each tablet, but it's not increasing facial hair growth. I think it's a piece of crap this product.

swarrior

Talking about proviron, i have a question... I have normal levels of androgens, but my facial hair and my body hair ( even the pubic hair) are very low (too much). I have been thinking in take 25 mg of proviron ED for 1 month and test my hormonal levels.

Proviron blocks the SHBG and this increase naturally the androgen levels without influence the axis.

What do you think?

Frankdee20

Talking about proviron, i have a question... I have normal levels of androgens, but my facial hair and my body hair ( even the pubic hair) are very low (too much). I have been thinking in take 25 mg of proviron ED for 1 month and test my hormonal levels.

Proviron blocks the SHBG and this increase naturally the androgen levels without influence the axis.

What do you think?

I think some shutdown occurs

OP
vulture

vulture

What do you think?
I recommend you to take a look at the final pages of my thread “strength and libido quest” where I experiment on proviron 25 mg ED with labs before and after, you may get a surprise.

swarrior

I recommend you to take a look at the final pages of my thread “strength and libido quest” where I experiment on proviron 25 mg ED with labs before and after, you may get a surprise.

Thank you for the reply. I read your thread but I didn´t understand the results.

My problem is basically is the sensitivity of my hormones. For example I´m 29, 1,88 and 85-87 kg. I have normal levels of androgens including DHT, but my body dont respond.

I have not, beard and no body hair. In the past I have a "normal" libido but I had incapable to have two sexual relation the same day. In these days, I thought about prolactin and refractary period, but my levels are normal ( a little high, but normal). Today I have a very low libido, and I dont know why.

I want to try mesterolone for 1 month, and test the next:

T-total
T-Free
SHBG
Prolactin
Estradiol
LH and FSH
DHT

There is 2 options Mesterolone + Exemestane ( to avoid the aromatase) +DHEA or Mesterolone+DHEA

I have been reading papers about mesterolone and it doesn't "touch" the axis.

EDIT:
I forgot to say, now I have a insuline resistance because my glucose blood levels dont decrease of 110 mg/dl every morning.

I dont know why is it. I train every day, i care with my daily food. I think all is in relation but i dont know where is the real cause of the problem, the primary cause.

Last edited:

olive

While it has negligible effects on LH and FSH, testosterone is noticeably suppresssed. Plenty of studies show this over and over again.

Also no need to take exemestane as mesterolone does not aromatise, in fact DHT is an antagonist to estrogen.

swarrior

While it has negligible effects on LH and FSH, testosterone is noticeably suppresssed. Plenty of studies show this over and over again.

Also no need to take exemestane as mesterolone does not aromatise, in fact DHT is an antagonist to estrogen.
Thank you for your reply. Can you link me some study about this? I need to study deep this question.

What do you think about my case?

OP
vulture

vulture

Thank you for the reply. I read your thread but I didn´t understand the results.

My problem is basically is the sensitivity of my hormones. For example I´m 29, 1,88 and 85-87 kg. I have normal levels of androgens including DHT, but my body dont respond.

I have not, beard and no body hair. In the past I have a "normal" libido but I had incapable to have two sexual relation the same day. In these days, I thought about prolactin and refractary period, but my levels are normal ( a little high, but normal). Today I have a very low libido, and I dont know why.

I want to try mesterolone for 1 month, and test the next:

T-total
T-Free
SHBG
Prolactin
Estradiol
LH and FSH
DHT

There is 2 options Mesterolone + Exemestane ( to avoid the aromatase) +DHEA or Mesterolone+DHEA

EDIT:
I forgot to say, now I have a insuline resistance because my glucose blood levels dont decrease of 110 mg/dl every morning.

I dont know why is it. I train every day, i care with my daily food. I think all is in relation but i dont know where is the real cause of the problem, the primary cause.
If I had a rat in that situation:
Nice tests, I’d like to take a look at results before and after supplementation.
I would drop exemestane: mesterolone on its own tends to oppose estrogen. I would keep DHEA on the low side or even not using it, there are reports on forum of it negatively impacting sexual performance.
I would try mesterolone on it’s own and suggest using legit proviron 25 mg ED and take a look a month or two after. Would also add total cholesterol too, if you have money, LDL + HDL
I would also take a look at niacinamide on your insulin’s resistance

OP
vulture

vulture

Thank you for your reply. Can you link me some study about this? I need to study deep this question.

What do you think about my case?
Studies stating supression are mostly performed on subjects with 75 mg or up

RisingSun

Bad advice.

Mesterolone inhibits E2 receptors but not the aromatase enzymes.
Lots of people trying Mesterolone on its own will therefore have an estrogen rebound as more as been produced to compensate for the receptor blockade.
So a suicuidal 3rd generation AI like Exemestane is highly recommended.

BUT note thate using Proviron + Exemestane as a standalone will dry your joints and cause permanent damage to them. You need at least a TRT dose of testosterone in conjunction

RisingSun

i dont know where is the real cause of the problem, the primary cause.

Did you have a look at gut dysbiosis , parasites and candida?

Candida is never the culprit, it's a healthy response to an organism full of parasites to scavenge dead cells

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals