DMAE For Lipofuscin

Queequeg

Ray talks a lot about the dangers of lipofuscin and how it ends up deposited all over the body (not just in age spots.) I have been reading some good stuff about the ability of DMAE to remove it. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Preventing Age Spots and Age Spot Removal
"2.) Things that break down lipofuscin:
There are certain things that have been shown to break down lipofuscin deposits in various places in the body.
One drug that is used for this purpose is DMAE, although it has been reported to potentially have some minor temporary side effects (like headaches, insomnia and muscle tension), and is advised to be used with caution and medical supervision where epileptics are concerned. Some people who use DMAE for the removal of lipofuscin from their skin report that a daily dose of 300 mg (of 100% DMAE) causes the disappearance of liver spots after a few months. Other researchers report that a minimum of 1,600mg per day is required for this purpose. I would recommend medical supervision if going down this route. A few examples of DMAE cream on the market include derma e Retexturizing Creme, DMAE- Alpha Lipoic – C-Ester , DMAE skin cream , and Perricone MD High Potency Evening Facial Repair; but I would advise consulting a dermatologist for picking a product with the right dosage of DMAE in it."

DavePalumbo

Carnitine is proven to work as well, at least in prevention (but almost certainly removal as well).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals