denise

What was DeFibron not doing for you that this combo does?
I was getting some headaches as well as irritability on DeFibron, without experiencing many obvious benefits. It also made one tooth sore and made my throat ache, presumably because of the fibrosis there from surgery 2 years ago. I would have liked to continue the DeFibron to see how those two issues changed, if at all, but the other negative effects were just too much, and my depression was coming back. The D+G combo ALWAYS feels good, though, and I've never felt anything bad on it unless I was foolish enough to take too much Diamant at the same time as something like caffeine (in which case I was too revved up for a while).

mirc12354

Given that it is extremely lipophillic it probably builds up, so you can get the same effects from multiple smaller doses over time as you'd from a single larger dose. But the single larger dose would probably produce more intense effects.
About 400 IU vitamin E per ml, which means about 20 IU per drop. We will try to reduce the vitamin E to no more than 10 IU per drop.

Won't that make it less effective in combo with Gonadin (less of an anti-estrogen action)?

The noticeable rise in dopamine has made me more sociable and outgoing than I've been in ages. But there are some down sides....

I'm having the strange side effect of leering at women and being generally lavascious. I have become a incorrigible rubbernecker and have almost gotten into several fender benders.

Please put a warning next time.

Tarmander

The noticeable rise in dopamine has made me more sociable and outgoing than I've been in ages. But there are some down sides....

I'm having the strange side effect of leering at women and being generally lavascious. I have become a incorrigible rubbernecker and have almost gotten into several fender benders.

Please put a warning next time.
Ha!

Welcome to dopamine. Tougher to relax when there are so many rewarding things to chase after eh?

No idea. Dark circles under your eyes? body pain?

no...I feel good otherwise. coconut oil had the same effect on me, making me sleepy to where i dozed off standing up.

I'm still getting hit by the occasional rage attacks I've been suffering since I quit smoking but I act out much less. I feel like I can handle a much larger spike in negative affect without experiencing the physiological effects or feeling the need to discharge.

how has your experience been?

Tarmander

no...I feel good otherwise. coconut oil had the same effect on me, making me sleepy to where i dozed off standing up.

I'm still getting hit by the occasional rage attacks I've been suffering since I quit smoking but I act out much less. I feel like I can handle a much larger spike in negative affect without experiencing the physiological effects or feeling the need to discharge.

how has your experience been?

Good for you quitting smoking. I haven't tried defibron yet. I am watching closely for experiences. I eat a decent amount of coconut oil and when Ray said he thought methylpalmitate was a bit experimental and coconut would probably do the job I figured I'd wait until more data came in.

Constatine

Getting very sleepy during the day..like falling asleep while standing up. Does this mean I was running on cortisol?
Sleep disturbances (decreased REM stages 1 and 3) can (and most likely will, even if you don't notice it) be caused my memantine (and hence Diamant). Perhaps taking supplements that boost REM sleep would help.

Evgenius

Sleep disturbances (decreased REM stages 1 and 3) can (and most likely will, even if you don't notice it) be caused my memantine (and hence Diamant). Perhaps taking supplements that boost REM sleep would help.
What supplements would that be ?

Constatine

What supplements would that be ?
You could try glycine. It doesn't necessarily increase REM sleep but does modulate it. But the mechanism of action is probably via NMDA which is also the likely mechanism of action of Diamant's sleep disruption (being an antagonist). I don't know what results one would get when taking both supplements at the same time. You could also try magnesium. Magnesium shows promise for bettering sleep but it is a natural NMDA antagonist and will likely potentiate many of Diamant's effects (which is probably a good thing). But if Diamant is interfering with sleep via NMDA antagonism further antagonism can obviously make it worse (assuming magnesium is a strict antagonist and not a modulator or what not). Considering these two substances work with NMDA I think they have the potential to treat the root cause of the sleep disturbance. Though there is the possibility they will nullify or amplify any of Diamant's many effects.

would getting more hours of sleep help with rem

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Won't that make it less effective in combo with Gonadin (less of an anti-estrogen action)?

The anti-estrogen effects of Gonadin should be coming mostly from the phytol and not the vitamin E. The vitamin E is there just as a topical absorption enhancer.

artlange

Stage 3 Deep Sleep seems to be much better as measured with an Oura Ring. My rat has about an 1 hour of Stage 3 Deep Sleep after 5 drops sublingual of Diamant before sleep. without Diamant, about 30 minutes. Everything else at bedtime was the same 4 dr. ProgestE, 100mg Theanine, 50mg B5 P5P, some milk + sugar.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Stage 3 Deep Sleep seems to be much better as measured with an Oura Ring. My rat has about an 1 hour of Stage 3 Deep Sleep after 5 drops sublingual of Diamant before sleep. without Diamant, about 30 minutes. Everything else at bedtime was the same 4 dr. ProgestE, 100mg Theanine, 50mg B5 P5P, some milk + sugar.

Great, thanks for sharing! If you change the dose and this changes the sleep pattern please share on the forum.

Constatine

Great good to know. Maybe memantine's effects on sleep are misunderstood or rather different than adamantane.

Diokine

Diamant felt very similar to bromocriptine to me, but much stronger. It precipitated a pretty serious migraine-type headache and left me feeling pretty loopy for most of the day. This was with 10 drops first thing upon waking. I've been investigating the connections between NMDA and iNOS, and I'm beginning to form a picture of feedback loops between nitric oxide levels and NMDA/dopamine activity. I will note that I tend to be very sensitive to dopaminergic compounds.

I did sleep noticeably better with very vivid and colorful dreams.

Dhair

Could this possibly cause psychosis, especially when combined with another GABA agonist? Or withdrawal?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals