Broken man

Took four drops of this on wrists after a workout couple of hours later had aches and pains all over the body. Feel better this morning but still have quite a few aches.

Anyone have any thoughts whether this could have been the cause?

I think it might have been because it kept cortisol levels too low.
Sounds like DMSO build up aleast at my case.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Sounds like DMSO build up aleast at my case.

Hmm, did not know DMSO build up was a possibility but Diamant does not have DSMO anyway. However I do take a few other things that do have DMSO. Can you tell me more about DMSO build up. Many thanks.

Broken man

Hmm, did not know DMSO build up was a possibility but Diamant does not have DSMO anyway. However I do take a few other things that do have DMSO. Can you tell me more about DMSO build up. Many thanks.

Supplement Guide Its down. I am not against DMSO but I found that some supps with it caused me pains and runny nose.

Ron J

@haidut I have a few questions if you don't mind:
-Would I get the same effect from 13(6 then 7) drops taken within 4 hours, as taking 6 drops, then 7 drops 8 hours or more later?
-Any risk of insomnia?
-How much vitamin E in each drop?

rocklobster

Second week dosing. Feel a little bit more focused and calm after taking ~5-10 drops daily a few hours apart. Definitely feels dopaminergic, but not like tyrosine or bacopa where it feels like I'm definitely on something (I'm very sensitive to most supplements in general). I noticed less intrusive thoughts, although my speech and word recall is worse than usual (I have ADHD)– I would describe it as a clearer kind of brain-fog that's slightly more clumsy. Overall I'm a fan.

My question is the following though: how does a substance like this interact with Uridine? Do they cancel out due to anti-cholinergenic effects of adamantane? I'm trying to make a stack that's good for motivation but I'm getting a lot of mixed information on choline in general.

Elast1c

I have read that limiting hdac can over time lead to a rbc deficiency, is this true? Can breaks adress this?

Broken man

I tried potentiate effect of Andro on my rat´s penis and found that when I am using both topically, effect is not strong as when I use diamant topically and andro orally. I will try mix diamant and andro together. Could it potentiate effect of SFA ester version of stressnon?

denise

Yesterday I stopped my DeFibron experiment and today I resumed my previous Gonadin/Diamant dose. I already feel better. I've got the stomach-cinching effect, my energy is up a bit (impressive given how shitty my sleep was last night), I'm emotionally in a better place, etc. Damn, I love this combo. Pure magic.

mercutio

I was wondering if withdrawal from this (to a much lower dose) could be causing nausea. I think I was using a little too much earlier, as I see I haven't got much left (although I don't remember how full the bottle came)

Epistrophy

Rat took 6 drops before bed. Rat sleep well. Upon waking rat urinated with no bubbles in the water. Rat usually has an accumulation of bubbles that go away after a minute. I believe adamntane could hinder steroid breakdown preventing foamy urine.

Broken man

When I am taking adamantane with b vitamins and methylene blue, will adamantane potentiate their effects?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut I have a few questions if you don't mind:
-Would I get the same effect from 13(6 then 7) drops taken within 4 hours, as taking 6 drops, then 7 drops 8 hours or more later?
-Any risk of insomnia?
-How much vitamin E in each drop?

Given that it is extremely lipophillic it probably builds up, so you can get the same effects from multiple smaller doses over time as you'd from a single larger dose. But the single larger dose would probably produce more intense effects.
About 400 IU vitamin E per ml, which means about 20 IU per drop. We will try to reduce the vitamin E to no more than 10 IU per drop.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Second week dosing. Feel a little bit more focused and calm after taking ~5-10 drops daily a few hours apart. Definitely feels dopaminergic, but not like tyrosine or bacopa where it feels like I'm definitely on something (I'm very sensitive to most supplements in general). I noticed less intrusive thoughts, although my speech and word recall is worse than usual (I have ADHD)– I would describe it as a clearer kind of brain-fog that's slightly more clumsy. Overall I'm a fan.

My question is the following though: how does a substance like this interact with Uridine? Do they cancel out due to anti-cholinergenic effects of adamantane? I'm trying to make a stack that's good for motivation but I'm getting a lot of mixed information on choline in general.

If uridine has cholinergic effects then possibly yes.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I tried potentiate effect of Andro on my rat´s penis and found that when I am using both topically, effect is not strong as when I use diamant topically and andro orally. I will try mix diamant and andro together. Could it potentiate effect of SFA ester version of stressnon?

It will probably potentiate the effects of anything lipophillic, such as saturated steroids, pregnenolone, progesterone, DHEA, vitamin K and other fat-soluble quinones, aspirin, etc. At the same time it will probably reduce the effects of hydrophillic steroids like estrogen, aldosterone, cortisol, etc.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I was wondering if withdrawal from this (to a much lower dose) could be causing nausea. I think I was using a little too much earlier, as I see I haven't got much left (although I don't remember how full the bottle came)

Nausea could be from vitamin E irritating the GI tract or dopaminergic effects. All dopamine agonists have nausea as a side effect.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Rat took 6 drops before bed. Rat sleep well. Upon waking rat urinated with no bubbles in the water. Rat usually has an accumulation of bubbles that go away after a minute. I believe adamntane could hinder steroid breakdown preventing foamy urine.

The foamy urine is actually from excessive lipolysis and elevated FFA + adrenaline. So, the lack it suggests Diamant is lowering lipolysis, adrenaline or both.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
When I am taking adamantane with b vitamins and methylene blue, will adamantane potentiate their effects?

Possibly yes, but I think its potentiation would be more pronounced for lipophillic substances like vitamin E, and steroids. See my post above in RE: a similar question.

Terma

Has anyone been trying this for several months on end who could comment: is chronic daily use worth it? (i.e. what's recommended for memantine)

So far I'm only using this sporadically. As expected it's not the best ever fit substance for myself (NMDA antagonism, unknown effect on AMPA?) but I love the fact that it's strong; it makes it useful in an arsenal (too many things just do absolutely *******). I started trying this out at the same time as the nootropic PRL-8-53 (dopamine/acetylcholine agonist, serotonin antagonist), and they're quite different but they both clearly increase dopamine and I like to take them on alternate days, keeps my brain alive and guessing.

I'm apprehensive about the chronic dosing though, which like peat I prefer to avoid. It really has to be worth it...

(the cortisol antagonism has some value to me but I don't expect to rely on it for this)

Scenes

Yesterday I stopped my DeFibron experiment and today I resumed my previous Gonadin/Diamant dose. I already feel better. I've got the stomach-cinching effect, my energy is up a bit (impressive given how shitty my sleep was last night), I'm emotionally in a better place, etc. Damn, I love this combo. Pure magic.
What was DeFibron not doing for you that this combo does?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals