Tarmander

I just did 6 drops diamant and 6 drops 5a-DHP. I put them together in the same cup. This stuff works for sure I felt the effect of 5a-DHP within like under 5 minutes which I never ever get especially after eating food. Not only that the effect is still super intense it feels similar to when I first took it but more stimulating (I'm assuming from the pro dopa mine effects of diamant).

I also noticed my lymph nodes flared up, which is assume is from the diamant and die off? I had a million digestion issues that I picked up from fin so could be candida, sibo or something. I know diamant is strong in this regards against pretty much anything, but either way this stuff is legit.

Does diamant affect gut bacteria? The speed of peristalsis increase could be explained by more dopamine. This stuff is so intriguing but I can't see a good reason to pull the trigger on it yet.

Epistrophy

Great, thanks for the detailed feedback. What routes were used for Diamant? I suspect that the 2 hour lag depends on whether it is done topically or orally. Using Diamant topically could probably reduce that lag down to 15min, and since the oral supplements usually take 10-15 min to reach the blood the protocol could be rubbing Diamant and taking the oral supplement at the same time. I personally found great potentiation of topical Diamant and thyroid. I rubbed 10 drops of Diamant on my skin and took 5mcg T3. Boy, was that too much!! So, as you said, this seems to be the non-DMSO method for potentiating absorption and effects of various substances, which means it would go great with steroids (as I posted), so combining Diamant with the tocopherol versions of Pansterone and/or androsterone may really give a very potent effect at much lower dose. So, androsterone may become functionally as androgenic as T or even DHT.
Great option for people who do not like or cannot use DMSO! Thanks again for pointing this out.

What T3 are you taking?

Cydanic

I just did 6 drops diamant and 6 drops 5a-DHP. I put them together in the same cup. This stuff works for sure I felt the effect of 5a-DHP within like under 5 minutes which I never ever get especially after eating food. Not only that the effect is still super intense it feels similar to when I first took it but more stimulating (I'm assuming from the pro dopa mine effects of diamant).

I also noticed my lymph nodes flared up, which is assume is from the diamant and die off? I had a million digestion issues that I picked up from fin so could be candida, sibo or something. I know diamant is strong in this regards against pretty much anything, but either way this stuff is legit.
Isn't one of the biggest hindrances from pfs recovery that influencing androgens inside the brain is much harder than outside? If this stuff does in fact help cross the BBB...it could be very helpful.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
That is a very broad question; @haidut knows far more about adamantane than myself.

The only difference between adamantane and memantine is a single extra amino group in memantine at position 1 of the adamantane skeleton. So, memantine is just 1-amino-adamantane. Don't know that much comparison has been done between these two, but I have tried both and adamantane seems less anticholinergic than memantine. Most of the side effects reported with memantine are due to the anticholinergic effects and people taking too much too fast. A dose of 10mg of either chemical should be enough to see benefits with little side effects, but everybody is different. Also, keep in mind people taking memantine off label often use...ahem..recreational substances and those can interfere unpredictably with the memantine. If you look at the side effect records for people taking memantine for AD they are pretty benign and rare, especially at the sub 30mg doses daily.

DaveFoster

It's true about the co-morbidity with drug abuse; I remember reading about one person who took a gram of memantine (yes, a gram), and apparently he was disassociated for a few months. He's fine now, but he said his consciousness changed.

Diluted Tyronene, orally.
Why do you take it orally, did you not have good results topically?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
It's true about the co-morbidity with drug abuse; I remember reading about one person who took a gram of memantine (yes, a gram), and apparently he was disassociated for a few months. He's fine now, but he said his consciousness changed.

Why do you take it orally, did you not have good results topically?

I just wanted to compare effects with topical use and it just happened to be what I used that time. I don't always use oral route, topical is also helpful especially if there is a local issue I want to address.

Wagner83

I just wanted to compare effects with topical use and it just happened to be what I used that time. I don't always use oral route, topical is also helpful especially if there is a local issue I want to address.
Don't you worry about d3 enzymes converting the T3 into less active or inactive thyroid hormones (and possibly tiggering a negative feedback mechanism) ? From what I saw we don't know much about what happens with topical T3.
Discussion was here: Applying Pure T3 (tyronene) On Scrotum
and here Ray Peat Email Advice Depository Discussion/Comment Thread

Constatine

Cool. This product works as an instant hangover relief. I'm only taking about 3mg of this a day and yet the effect is very pronounced.

Dhair

Does anyone know about how much vitamin E would be in one dose of this? Also looking to see how much much is in 5a-DHP. Searched the forum but couldn't find an answer.

denise

Has anyone combined diamant with caffeine? Does it enhance the effect of caffeine?
This is just one morning's experience, so take it for what it's worth, but I used about 10 mg Diamant this morning just before drinking my coffee, and I'm definitely feeling more caffeinated, more like I took straight caffeine rather than just having 2 cups of my usual. So I'd say it's worth experimenting with, but I'd take care not to try too much at once.

ETA: It's now 2 hours later, and I can still feel the caffeine, which is highly unusual.

Last edited:

sladerunner69

That's actually how a feel since taking pregnenelone and dhea. I don't think I've felt the same since, but probably simply due tot he fact that I have never taken significant time off. I remember taking higher doses of dhea when I was in my teens but it gave me bad depersonalization which didn't go away for a couple months.

DaveFoster

That's actually how a feel since taking pregnenelone and dhea. I don't think I've felt the same since, but probably simply due tot he fact that I have never taken significant time off. I remember taking higher doses of dhea when I was in my teens but it gave me bad depersonalization which didn't go away for a couple months.
There's always the likely possibility that you're just like that anyway. Some people report terrible depression after stopping coffee and antidepressants, and their initial response is to say, "This substance did this to me!"

However, it's more accurate to say that a combination of an underlying condition coupled with psychological adjustment to a certain state (of being) makes the descent into negative psychological places (such as depersonalization, depression, mood instability, anxiety, anger, disillusionment etc.) more reprehensive and difficult to tolerate.

Peat talks a bit about how exposure to stress improves the organism's tolerance to the stressor in question, but not necessarily in a generative sense; indeed, we may think of degeneration as an adaptive response to a certain chronic energy deficit. The fact that you get negative symptoms from the withdrawal of a supplement might indicate that the system in question (in this case, the brain) hasn't undergone significant structural change and has become "sensitized" to a change.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Don't you worry about d3 enzymes converting the T3 into less active or inactive thyroid hormones (and possibly tiggering a negative feedback mechanism) ? From what I saw we don't know much about what happens with topical T3.
Discussion was here: Applying Pure T3 (tyronene) On Scrotum
and here Ray Peat Email Advice Depository Discussion/Comment Thread

Yes, I do worry but it was an experiment to see if adamantane can counteract that. We don't know until we try, right? :):

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Cool. This product works as an instant hangover relief. I'm only taking about 3mg of this a day and yet the effect is very pronounced.

Excellent, thanks for sharing! Do you take before or after drinking or not related to time of drinking at all?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
This is just one morning's experience, so take it for what it's worth, but I used about 10 mg Diamant this morning just before drinking my coffee, and I'm definitely feeling more caffeinated, more like I took straight caffeine rather than just having 2 cups of my usual. So I'd say it's worth experimenting with, but I'd take care not to try too much at once.

ETA: It's now 2 hours later, and I can still feel the caffeine, which is highly unusual.

Yes, as I mentioned it can prolong the half life and effects of chemicals. And given that adamantane itself is likely dopaminergic I would be careful combining with pro-dopamine chemical like caffeine. It can make you jittery even in smaller caffeine doses than usual.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
After drinking.

Thanks, I had the same experience but took 10 drops instead. I guess the good news is that even 1/5 of that dose may work.

Wagner83

So, as you said, this seems to be the non-DMSO method for potentiating absorption and effects of various substances, which means it would go great with steroids (as I posted), so combining Diamant with the tocopherol versions of Pansterone and/or androsterone may really give a very potent effect at much lower dose. So, androsterone may become functionally as androgenic as T or even DHT.

I'm curious can you expand a bit more as to why androsterone would become as androgenic as dht ? Wouldn't it serve its same functions as before but with a lesser dose required, more intensity or for longer? I don't understand why the effects would be more dht like (apart maybe from inhibiting aromatase even more)?
It sounds like diamant + dmso-free androsterone would be better than dmso + androsterone.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I'm curious can you expand a bit more as to why androsterone would become as androgenic as dht ? Wouldn't it serve its same functions as before but with a lesser dose required, more intensity or for longer? I don't understand why the effects would be more dht like (apart maybe from inhibiting aromatase even more)?
It sounds like diamant + dmso-free androsterone would be better than dmso + androsterone.

Usually, you can get the same androgenic effects from a weaker substance by simply increasing the dose. The older studies that compared androsterone to T and DHT found that it can fully match the effects of T/DHT but with a dose 5-7 times higher. So, if adamantane allows less androsterone to produce the same effects with a lower dose you can probably match the androgenic effects of T/DHT with a "regular" dose androsterone (5mg) and combining with Diamant. I don't know how admantane + androsterone compared to DMSO + androsterone as fewer studies on steroids have been done with adamantane. But it is known to enhance the effects and reduce the effective dose of every chemical it was tried with so far, so at the very least we can say it is an option for people who do not want to use DMSO but still want some form of potentiation.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals